Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I 'm using a cane - Interesting observation about women

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonez said:
Tell you the truth...

Women are abused FAR MORE than men are.
Another feminist myth. This is not true at all.

More men are victims of violence than women. The statistics show that men are a lot more likely to be a victim of a violent act compared to women.

There are more men than women in jail, more men in dangerous jobs like police and fireman than women, more men in the army and in combat than women. There are more homeless men than women as well.

Sorry it's just not true. This is part of the reason we die earlier than women. Every notice there are hospitals just for women. There are also shelters just for women as well.

You have to wake up from the feminist illusion you have been put under.

Mr Autobahn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sun Tzu said:
In contrast, the VAST majority of women show no such consideration whatsoever.
I think you are giving them too much credit here...

You are pretty much describing the majority of the human race in the modern world. We are so busy nowadays to really talk to people, show consideration to others who are less fortunate and so on...

Dude, it's not the women. It's humanity on Prozac...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonez said:
I've noticed that, but I never cared. Probably the same as the girls that we're talking about.

To me, my guess would be that the girls "get it" all the time. If they responded to every act of kindness as though it were genuine stranger to stranger kindness then they would fall into a manipulators trap. So many times they've been abused for thinking somebody was nice or cool and have been burned for it.
LOL. This is actually true, too. I'm amazed that a guy would even be that perceptive to that scenario.

Especially this part:

Bonez said:
So many times they've been abused for thinking somebody was nice or cool and have been burned for it.

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
That was my first thought also.
Sun Tzu - This is my take on it. I came to this conclusion a few weeks ago, and it's pretty much stuck. I haven't seen anything since that's changed my mind.

"I understand now why you're supposed to treat women like children. Because they behave like children. They're essentially adult children. That's why they're to be protected but not ever to be allowed power over you."
I absolutely agree with you. Let me add that they behave like spoiled, bratty children.

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadian Catnip said:
Another feminist myth. This is not true at all.

More men are victims of violence than women. The statistics show that men are a lot more likely to be a victim of a violent act compared to women.

There are more men than women in jail, more men in dangerous jobs like police and fireman than women, more men in the army and in combat than women. There are more homeless men than women as well.

Sorry it's just not true. This is part of the reason we die earlier than women. Every notice there are hospitals just for women. There are also shelters just for women as well.

You have to wake up from the feminist illusion you have been put under.
Bonez is still firmly plugged in. I hope we can rescue him.

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Autobahn said:
I think you are giving them too much credit here...

You are pretty much describing the majority of the human race in the modern world. We are so busy nowadays to really talk to people, show consideration to others who are less fortunate and so on...

Dude, it's not the women. It's humanity on Prozac...
Read and comprehend my original post. The whole point is that I'm observing female behavior and contrasting it to the behavior of men under precisely the same circumstances. Did you read how men are treating me compared to women? Totally differently. Respectfully.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Sun Tzu said:
All excellent points, ketostix, but I'm certain that it's possible to see at least the seeds of principle in a woman. Really, all my serious girlfriends have shown those qualities, which is what triggered the initial attraction. These relationships didn't work out for various reasons, but at least there was a baseline upon which to build a relationship.

How do you resolve this problem yourself? I mean if you feel that women are this way, how are you able to respect them in any way? For myself, I must have respect for them before I can even think about pursuing them. Out of curiosity, are you looking for a LTR or are you just out there having fun? Thanks for the insightful reply.

Sun Tzu
I won't dispute that some women are more principled than others. It's a continuum. But what I was saying is no women are, or at least very few, really principled relative to males standards.

What I was saying basically is the women, your former girlfriends, that you found to be principled probably were attracted to you as well. Therein lies their principles and integrity. Women only have principles and integrity when they are emotionally attracted to a guy. Some women can feign it, but when push comes to shove it's just an act.

Reaction score
Its funny... I was walking through the quad at school today. There is some construction going on on one side and a fence blocks off much of the sidewalk. I was walking down the sidewalk and I forced some hottie walking the opposite direction of me to walk on the grass while I didn't budge and continued on the sidewalk.

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are totally blowing this out of proportion IMO. It's all about showing power really. The reason woman don't have to move because all the chumps are sub-consciously move out of her way ahead of time, now she is so used to it but still if you walk like you own the street-she will move for you.

Am questioning how you guys walk on the street, do you walk with chest up high and look like you won't move for no-one? I do this on the street as an experiment yesterday and people starting stepping to the side way ahead of time because I don't look like am gonna move. Nobody likes confrontation.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this is a great topic cause I've been noticing this alot lately too. I live in NYC so there are many many times in Manhattan where you are faced with coming head on with one or a bunch of chicks. I noticed that I'm always bending over backwards to get out of these chicks way and they wont even budge. Now I'm 6'4" 240 lbs..........I'm not the one who is gonna be on the floor in a collision. Yet I still act like a chump and dive out of girls way.

The other day I accidentily plowed (I love that word haha) through a woman cause I didnt see her and she threw a hissy fit saying that I'm supposed to be a gentleman and get out of her way. That's when it dawned on me how fukked up our feminist society is. We men are taught from little boys to be gentleman, to not hit girls, to open doors for ladies. And now we have a bunch of wussy guys running around who cant get laid.......and women walk around like they rule the earth.

So fukk that. Let's take back our world. We'll start in the streets. From now on hold your ground. Be concious of it. If you see a female in front of you don't move out of her way. Let her move. I'm not saying plow her but DO NOT MOVE. Slow down until she is either face to face with your chest or she moves out of the way. I think once you empower yourself like this it will transfer over to other parts of your life. You'll learn to stop letting females walk all over you, both figuratively and literally.