I,m Feeling Suspicious About The New Girlfriend??

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she suddenly start hiding her whatsapp online status?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I,m not needy... I will admit I do like this chick.. but things like vanashing off whatsapp for a day here and there, and now she is hiding her online status is making me alot more suspicious...

either she does not want me to see her online activities, or she is hiding her online activities from some other man.

I think I will ask her, why she is hiding it.. see how she responds

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
I would ask her about it.

By doing this she can either:
a) confess she's seing some other guy
b) lie about the fact that she is seing another guy
c) tell you another reason you did not even think about it

If she does a) or b) you know you cant trust her, so up to you.

.[/U][/I]
If she does b) and lies about seeing another guy how is OP supposed to know that she is lying so as not to trust her?

Surely b) and c) are one and the same?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
If she does b) and lies about seeing another guy how is OP supposed to know that she is lying so as not to trust her?

Surely b) and c) are one and the same?

I agree.. that doesn't even make sense.. if I asked her about her seeing another man, she would only lie.. and would make me look weak and needy

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well have you talked about fvucking other people and why is it not ok that should be a minimum, and if you dont have serious intentions you cant expect her to stop the attention whoring but you should take notes and know when it goes too far so you dont get disrespected like a chump, meanwhile dont stop flirting with other women couse she damn sure wont stop attention whoring so its all about your intentions and assesing the person not her ass :}

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: just saw OPs update.

Dude bail. If this girl is guilt tripping you and saying things that bother you, just bail. Plus shes hiding her online status, especially when thats your main mode of talking. I would just beat her to the punch and leave.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
EDIT: just saw OPs update.

Dude bail. If this girl is guilt tripping you and saying things that bother you, just bail. Plus shes hiding her online status, especially when thats your main mode of talking. I would just beat her to the punch and leave.

This is what I mean dude... whatsapp is the only mode I have of talking to her.. and now she is hiding her online status, so I have no clue when she will be online or when she was last online..

plus she has tried to make me feel really bad about myself, when I have callled her on disrespect or bad behaviour... she is using shaming tactics etc

Now she is acting distant towards me, because I called her out

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser here is the thing... I've only been seeing this girl 2 months, in that time I have treated her pretty well.. she seemed like a nice girl.. when she comes to stop at my house on the weekend, I have looked after her..

But sometimes she pissess me off by saying the wrong thing.. then she acting like she is the victim if I call her out...

I get the feeling she is a professional victim.. in one moment I am the greatest guy, then over the slightest thing, i,m a total cvnt to her...

I am also thinking BDP.. when she is at my house, she is always dropping hints, about bieng in a relationship with me, and how we will be together long term...

Yet she is online whatsapp.. and she wont even say good morning to me.. fuking piss take

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, m thinking I have no choice, but to cut this chick loose... I've not heard anything from her today, and I cant keep doing this..

I get the feeling she will ignore me for a couple of days, then message me like nothing has happened... she is playing games!!

all this because I called her out, on bieng rude to me!

This behaviour can only get worse!!

do I need to dump this chick? I have developed feelings for her

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't dump a stranger. Just continue with your life.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the first girl I've gotten serious about in ages... I, m feeling kind of hurt to be honest..

Did I do something bad? She said something that pizzed me off and upset me, so I called her out on it..

I have been nice to her, looked after her... but that does not mean I will tolerate bad behaviour!

Then she twist it all around and make me out to be insensitive and uncaring.. She accused me of not treating her like a guest in my house..

I have cooked many meals for this chick, looked after her everytime she came over.. then she throws this accusation in my face!!

I,m feeling somewhat hurt man!!!

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're acting needy as fvck. Get over the fact that you have oneitis for this chick and go get some new poon. Sounds like this btch needs some dread game in her life. Go out there and give her the competition she's craving for. If she doesn't comply, you have your answer.

Stop falling for these hoes so quickly. Quit simping and lift some weights.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your gut keeps telling you something is wrong... ITS BECAUSE SOMETHING IS WRONG! .. Next... Let her come to you and ask what's up. Then take it from there. If she was more interested you would hear from her a lot more.

Epi

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
This is the first girl I've gotten serious about in ages... I, m feeling kind of hurt to be honest..

Did I do something bad? She said something that pizzed me off and upset me, so I called her out on it..

I have been nice to her, looked after her... but that does not mean I will tolerate bad behaviour!

Then she twist it all around and make me out to be insensitive and uncaring.. She accused me of not treating her like a guest in my house..

I have cooked many meals for this chick, looked after her everytime she came over.. then she throws this accusation in my face!!

I,m feeling somewhat hurt man!!!
She has what's called the contrast effect... Which means she is internally comparing you to someone who you are in competition with. Also track her cycle...

OnTheRun

Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
My doubts about this girl are developing even further.. she stopped at my house at the weekend..

She said said something to me that pizsed me off, so I called her on it... anyhow she started to guilt trip me, claiming I am not sensitive about her feelings and I should treat her better, as she is a guest in my house..

Guest or no guest, if a girl dis respects me or pissess me off, then I, m going to call her out.. simple as that!!

She then tried her best to manipulate me into believing it was all my fault, and I hurt her feelings.. I have so far treated this girl pretty good.. taken her out, cooked for her etc etc

Now she claims I,m not nice to her... I get the feeling this girl could be a manipulater...

She is acting distant on whatsapp, not talking as much..

even tho I like her.. 2 months in.. I, m thinking off dropping this chick.. I am sensing trouble ahead..

Also I met this chick on POF
I wouldnt be surprised if you picked a fight as 'payback' because you spent the build-up to the date stressing over the fact she doesn't give you the constant attention you crave.

Maybe this girl wasn't on Whatsapp for a few hours because she's a grown-up with a life? Maybe when she arrived at your house she expected to meet a grown man she could have a good time with, but- perhaps not for the first time- you were mardy and childish and made her feel uncomfortable?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OnTheRun said:
I wouldnt be surprised if you picked a fight as 'payback' because you spent the build-up to the date stressing over the fact she doesn't give you the constant attention you crave.

Maybe this girl wasn't on Whatsapp for a few hours because she's a grown-up with a life? Maybe when she arrived at your house she expected to meet a grown man she could have a good time with, but- perhaps not for the first time- you were mardy and childish and made her feel uncomfortable?
We didnt even have the argument till the saturday night... she stopped over at my place from friday afternoon.. so get it right pal..

Also I was perfectly cool with her, until she said something to pizz me off.. infact we was having a good time till that moment...

are you suggesting I should have just let her disrespect me or just let her get away with rudeness