I love women, but WHY are they allowed to post on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
its not a hater issue......its a fact that women have no place on a site that is meant for men to discuss techniques on how to meet women, fcuk them, and keep them

i thought that the "golden rule" of being a don juan is to never take advice from a woman on how to mack another woman.

all that aside, why are women (iggi) allowed to post their own field reports and situations for us MEN to analyze???

shouldnt this site be re-named if it isnt going to hold true to its name and be a tightnit DON JUAN community?? or is this a DON EVERYJUAN community? if so, then where are the threads with tips for women on how to get men

once again, GET IN WHERE U CAN FIT IN, and women just do NOT fit in on this site

what is their point to come here??

its either to get a laugh at some of the AFCs here, or to try to be a "concern" troll (which means they feel like they need to chime in even though their advice is NEVER needed)

I dont care if you are a woman and post respectful nice things here, this is just NOT the place for you. Just like a Cosmo forum is not a place for men

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
ill also note that every time a woman actually posts advice on here, it is met with a whole bunch of AFCs and WOMEN-HATERS, because the way some of these chicks post just stirs up the emotions, because, THEY ARE LOOKING FOR DRAMA

iqqi thinks "oooo its fun to post something, come back in 15 minutes, and see 10 replies, yayyy ive produced drama"

Reaction score
The women aren't the problem here - the problem is the many effeminates here masquerading as men and advocating for the homo/hor Matrix! Ban these deviants!!

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
The women aren't the problem here - the problem is the many effeminates here masquerading as men and advocating for the homo/hor Matrix! Ban these deviants!!

you mean the AFCs? lol

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why a woman would want to post on this site filled with guys. I bet any money these woman are probably HB3 and under. Just like men can be creepy a woman posting on sosuave is creepy. These are the type of girls that if you fvck them they will stalk you and Uwould probably find a rabbits head on your doorstep. LOL

I agree woman have no business posting here but we have a bunch of AFC's on this site who say woman are great for sosauve. If every man in here had balls we would not have 400 responses for a girly problem within 3 days.

T

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here we go again with this stuff...
why take the advice of one person and hold it against a whole entire gender?

if you really feel like a certain member is posting things that are useless, you can either ignore it, argue with them in the thread the advice is in, or pm the mods or write the admin (allen). it's up to you.

when you make a thread like this, it starts a flame war, with bantering back and forth. do you know what usually happens after that?members jump on each other's bandwagons and then the mods start to close things due to the flaming or move stuff to the mods corner, then allen sees it and lays down the law hard on the flaming. then whomever is caught making one snide remark gets reported one too many times to the mods, they take it back to allen and he starts banning people.

can we please try to put aside our differences and find a resolution without bringing the mods and allen in? it would be most beneficial to the site at this time. we have many members that are really in need of guidance, and we can not afford to loose any members that give good advice due to an all out flame war.

this site has grown so much, there are many many new members just in the last year or so. some of these guys are very young, and have been raised with no fathers, no brothers. they have never been taught the things that come from that avenue. they have lived lives that up until they have arrived here, have been filled with "men are pigs, men are bad, men suck." they have to have an outlet here, to learn that men are good. they need to learn that it is ok to become a man, and define or redefine themselves .

this site is not just about picking up chicks. it is also about defining yourself, becoming yourself and growing everyday before you get married to the first girl that comes along.

in my opinion, i would hate to see bickering back and forth between you and another poster, as i feel that you can help mentor others. if you got banned for something silly, how would that help the site? (( that was just a what if))

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
here we go again with this stuff...
why take the advice of one person and hold it against a whole entire gender?

if you really feel like a certain member is posting things that are useless, you can either ignore it, argue with them in the thread the advice is in, or pm the mods or write the admin (allen). it's up to you.

when you make a thread like this, it starts a flame war, with bantering back and forth. do you know what usually happens after that?members jump on each other's bandwagons and then the mods start to close things due to the flaming or move stuff to the mods corner, then allen sees it and lays down the law hard on the flaming. then whomever is caught making one snide remark gets reported one too many times to the mods, they take it back to allen and he starts banning people.

can we please try to put aside our differences and find a resolution without bringing the mods and allen in? it would be most beneficial to the site at this time. we have many members that are really in need of guidance, and we can not afford to loose any members that give good advice due to an all out flame war.

this site has grown so much, there are many many new members just in the last year or so. some of these guys are very young, and have been raised with no fathers, no brothers. they have never been taught the things that come from that avenue. they have lived lives that up until they have arrived here, have been filled with "men are pigs, men are bad, men suck." they have to have an outlet here, to learn that men are good. they need to learn that it is ok to become a man, and define or redefine themselves .

this site is not just about picking up chicks. it is also about defining yourself, becoming yourself and growing everyday before you get married to the first girl that comes along.

in my opinion, i would hate to see bickering back and forth between you and another poster, as i feel that you can help mentor others. if you got banned for something silly, how would that help the site? (( that was just a what if))

its not against your whole gender, its the fact that you have NOTHING to take from this site, so why are you here? I understand that you, penkitten, dont cause any trouble and you dont start drama, but still..........WHY?

should I go to a female forum and tell them to stay away from guys who play the don juan game on them??

a site with such credentials and description as this one flat out says that women have no place here..........why do you wanna be in the men's bathroom watching men p1ss in the urinal??

"sosuave.com is a site where men share advice on how to seduce women, fvck them, and keep them" - tell me where a woman joining and posting serves an actual PURPOSE

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I don't understand why a woman would want to post on this site filled with guys. I bet any money these woman are probably HB3 and under. Just like men can be creepy a woman posting on sosuave is creepy. These are the type of girls that if you fvck them they will stalk you and Uwould probably find a rabbits head on your doorstep. LOL

I agree woman have no business posting here but we have a bunch of AFC's on this site who say woman are great for sosauve. If every man in here had balls we would not have 400 responses for a girly problem within 3 days.

T

that iggi thread made me post this by the way

by by the way, sorry i couldnt meet up while in chicago, family tied me up

by by by the way, i notice you got a thread on this going already......looks like real men think alike :)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
b!tch b!tch whine whine

comic_relief

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
should I go to a female forum and tell them to stay away from guys who play the don juan game on them??
you can if you want, but aren't those sites already saying "beware of players"? some people do not know the difference between a don juan and a player, so they will see it as players and take it as confirmation that men are pigs. how does that help anyone?

AFC Savior said:
a site with such credentials and description as this one flat out says that women have no place here..........why do you wanna be in the men's bathroom watching men p1ss in the urinal??
my sons are going to p!ss in the urinals of men's bathrooms, do i send them in unprepared to know what to do at the urinal?
do i send them off on a rocky road without any nourishment, without any directions and wish them luck in this god forsaken world ?

do you not realize that this very site has helped to mold me into a person that i can be proud of? would you be glad to hear that there is one less bitter woman bashing the men in her life?

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will preface this post by mentioning that Penkitten is the only female here who has (so far) escaped my absolute disgust. She seems to have a brain. I say this cautiously, however. There is a very real danger of this site corrupting her (this potential is invisible to her and probably 80 percent of the men here).

I agree with the OP... Why are they here?

To create drama and to receive attention, that's why.

To all of you weaklings who champion the cause of the women on this site:
Understand that these nut jobs DO NOT represent the normal or average female perspective (except, again, the one I mentioned above). Many of you guys carry on these long conversations with them, thinking you are plumbing the depths of female "insight and wisdom". This is one of the saddest things I see on this site. It's extremely damaging to AFCs personally and to the community at large.

We are here to better ourselves, to right past wrongs, and to develop into the men we have the potential to become. Engaging in seeking advice from these atypical women is absurd.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
This is bullsh!t spat from the mouths of minimalists. What you tools are promoting is censorship, plain and simple. You want only men to give you advice and perspective go to a Freemason meeting at your local lodge.

This mysoginistic garbage is helpful to men how?

. . . I'm still waiting for a coherent answer.

Augie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not have Women post here after all how would an Alpha Male really respond.

I reckon an Alpha male will read the post and either agree with it or dismiss it and move on.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not censorship to filter certain arguments out of an organization's internal debate. Would it make much sense to let Satanists and Islamists speak at church on Sunday, or to let a strong conservative address the Democratic national convention? Does the Great Pook allow feminists to post hateful comments on his blog? Let's be smart about this. SoSuave isn't supposed to be a free society; it's supposed to promote DJism, with certain room for debate about minor variations.

We need to root out the feminists and metrosexuals among us.

Lastman said:
there's a lot of truth to that

and edit -- I don't have any problem with the respectful females among us who reject feminism, The Rules, and the matriarchy in general

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
This is bullsh!t spat from the mouths of minimalists. What you tools are promoting is censorship, plain and simple. You want only men to give you advice and perspective go to a Freemason meeting at your local lodge.

This mysoginistic garbage is helpful to men how?
The more intelligent among us recognize that it is folly to elicit "advice and perspective" (as you put it) from atypical females who do not accurately represent the female perspective at large.

I can't think of a way to simplify it any further for you. Chew on it for a while and the light bulb might go off.

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
It's not censorship to filter certain arguments out of an organization's internal debate. Would it make much sense to let Satanists and Islamists speak at church on Sunday, or to let a strong conservative address the Democratic national convention? Does the Great Pook allow feminists to post hateful comments on his blog? Let's be smart about this. SoSuave isn't supposed to be a free society; it's supposed to promote DJism, with certain room for debate about minor variations.
Well said, Obsidian.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women are clued in to the way we do business here, they think about it realize it makes sense, are interested in adding to the community and post.

I see no problem with those kind of women who want to post here.

The only thing I'm for the banning of is troll posters and former regs who come on here to trash the current community yet have not read one Victory Unlimited, Karma Sutra or Interceptor post before passing their judgement.

They briefly read a thread filled by posts with the same garbage the good members hate and conclude that the whole current community is like that or they make a post defending a contentious borderline troll member of the community based on their idea of how this poster was in the past when they posted here not taking into account that this poster may of changed for the worse and is hated and derided today for the things that poster has said to mock, ridicule and drive a wedge in the current community.

Thats absolute bollocks to quote my UKer buddies.

And these are the types of people that need to be banned if any not women in general who simply find this to be an interesting place and take the time to learn how to fit in as you usually have to do to become a productive member of any forum community online.

Also the alternative to banning anyone that annoys you is to make use of the ignore feature here.

Some forums are not fortunate enough to have such a feature as the administration for whatever reason decides it would be a good idea not to have it.

Well this forum does have it and if you don't like what you are reading from a current poster use the Sosuave ignore feature.

I have on many occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.