Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Love New York pt.2

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys seen this show lately? I'ts rediculous. Most all the guys on there shower her with gifts and money!!! LOL

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this the other day. If you ever wanted to see AFCism at it's finest, there you go.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
shes famous, and they are not

they FEEL that they are below her status wise

the show isnt accurate when it comes to how those guys act around women that they ****........the show is literally a CONTEST

this is not somethin up for discussion on sosuave lol

SIDE NOTE - this took the time slot of The Pickup Artist LOL

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
I Love New York II

Watch Buddha on that show.........that is a real man........and Ms NY is trying to make him into a ***** and its not working, i really love how Buddha stands up for all the Don Juans out there

i hope some of you guys watch this show

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the dude is secretly a member in the forums. Prolly on this website when the cameras aren't rolling.

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddah is the only one on that show who doesnt act like a p*ssy. If Buddah doesn't win then I think the show is completely fake. I cant understand why I watch the show but their is something interesting about it.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NY is as fake as you can get. The only reason the guys go crazy over her is because she is the only girl around. And the show is scripted to boot. Most of the guys are playing a role and trying to get screen time.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha, the only guy that was a true DJ lost out to guy that was the anti-DJ, the biggest ass-kissing AFC on the show. If that was entirely scripted, then no explanation needed. But if it wasn't, that leaves me scratching my head in terms of all we've learned.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i love this show man, its funny...and i dont think its totally scripted, theyre jus influenced sometimes to make the show more interesting

people jus gotta understand that this isnt necessarily how u should treat women, its jus wut works for this one crazy ass girl who was hooked on flavor flav at one point in time...even she admitted that buddha was "driving her crazy" cus of all the **** he did. she didnt choose him cus she was prolly thinkin "this dude is a bonafide player"

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This show irritates the crap out of me. I hate it when people get famous for "having relations" with someone else.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
paintballz said:
show = garbage
I see one good thing out of that show, referencing it is the only way that I ever get to use the term "hood rat."

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can someone remind me what the fvck new york is famous for?