Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Love Guns!!! What Is Your Dream Gun/rifle?

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a list of my favorite firearms:
Desert Eagle
16 gauge remington pump-action shotgun,
.762 Leenfield Mark 4 rifle (its an oldie. Dates back to WWII, but its tough as nails and reliable. I've hunted with it, and trained with it.)

Sawed off double-barreled shotgun
(the 'elephant gun' that they use for big game, especially in Africa. Sawing off part of the barrel widens the spread of the pellets and amplifies the power because the grooves on the inside of the barrel reduce momentum. Devastating at close range.)

The Colt Python (another old-school classic. Easily one of the most powerful handguns ever made.)
The Ingram Mac 10 (need I say more)

And my personal fav, the Kalashnikov 1947!!! this rifle is almost 100 years old and it is still a common weapon of choice around the world!!!!

I know we have some gun nuts here

Last edited:

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two DE .05s, an H7K USP9 Compact, a Sako TRG-42, a Tikka 595 Sporter in .308, and original Russian SKS with milled trigger group, and a Mossberg 835 Pump 12ga.

I guess my drean gun that I would buy if I didn't give a damn about money would be the holy grail of sniper rifles, the H&K PSG-1. I would probably like to have an H&K MP5 SD3, but again, big money.

wooly

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have mine, winchester .30-.30 lever action CW, it is the perfect brush gun for deer.

pretty much the same as this one, can't find my version

http://www.winchesterguns.com/prodinfo/catalog/detail.asp?cat_id=534&type_id=093&cat=003C

i also have a rem .308 semi-action, hopefully for moose one day, but i use it on deer or a bear if i happen to see one

Plus pump shotgun, remington 12 gauge express super magnum :woo:

and a .22 viper....and a pellet gun :yes:

I really don't need any other guns. I would like a crack barrel single shot 20 guage for grouse though.

edit: Oh wait, if one day i have a couple grand to spare id like to by an M1 Garand, like what the americans used in WW2. Don't really care what caliber, prolly .30-06

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a mossberg 12 guage that looks like a movie prop; it's got a full stock with pistol grip, a pistol grip forearm, and a laser sight. The barrel is 18.5", and the two grips plus red dot make one accurate when shooting from the hip. People scoff at a shotgun with a laser sight, but the pattern on .00 buck shot from across the room is not big, maybe softball size, so it would not be that hard to miss. Especially with the laser sight, this is the most intimidating legal gun that I have ever seen. It looks a little like this one:
http://www.atigunstocks.com/images/products/SRG0200-Mossberg-MD.jpg
except mine has a full pistol stock and is all black.

I also like revolvers. I have a S&W .357 that is probably not that differrent from your Python. It looks like this:
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/sw586.jpg

btw, I don't keep my guns in my house or shoot them near my home, because I don't want them to get stolen, and I have dogs for home defense. I know that the guns I have are so intimidating that if I had to shoot someone in self-defense, then I am going to look like a gun freak simply by having a giant gun. If a prosecutor were to wave my shotgun in front of a jury as evidence in a trial, they would instantly assume that I am a bad guy. On the other hand, if my dogs tore up somebody, it's easier to escape the legal consequences of justifiable self-defense. There's a paradox in American law in that you have the right to have a gun, but if you ever get accused of a crime, you seem to lose the presumption of innocence because you exercised that right.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^
My former history professor recently brought himself one of those. Actual rifle used in the war, not a replica. He's also got a model 42 machinegun, a few French pieces, even geniune stg44s. You should see his collection - its absolutely amazing!

Altho frankly I think the stuff costs way to much, but I guess some people collect it.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Dream gun custom 1911 by someone like les baer or a custom over and under shotgun with tons of art work.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Satin nickel Colt 1911
Desert Eagle
M1 Garand
Any really nice bolt action centerfire rifle
Colt Python .357, 6" barrel

I live in a very gun unfriendly state and I don't have the room
for a quality gun safe, so owning guns won't happen
until a few things change in my life...

I'm very refreshed to see that SoSuave doesn't appear to be populated with a bunch of anti-gun wussies.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wooly said:
edit: Oh wait, if one day i have a couple grand to spare id like to by an M1 Garand, like what the americans used in WW2. Don't really care what caliber, prolly .30-06
You don't need that much dough. Go to Google and use "Garand + civilian marksmanship program" as search terms to find your way to an M1 with a much friendlier price tag.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I didn't live in CA, I'd probably own a gun. When I was in scouts one of my favorite things was shooting guns. The most fun one I shot was probably an AK-47, but skeet shooting with a good ol' 12 gauge was great too.

wooly

Don Juan
Reaction score
LowPlainsDrifter said:
You don't need that much dough. Go to Google and use "Garand + civilian marksmanship program" as search terms to find your way to an M1 with a much friendlier price tag.

oh, thx for the tip. I just searched it and found them for like 400 bucks, field grade, which means they have some wear i guess. Id probably use it hunt anyways. Im not to sure if its legal for hunting hear though.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I won a 300 Savage back when I was 12 years old at a "Turkey Shoot". I got more bruises from that gun. It packed a hell of a punch. Worthless gun for hunting, though...too powerful.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want a Yugo SKS used in the Yugoslav succession wars. That appeals to my sense of irony.

wooly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I won a 300 Savage back when I was 12 years old at a "Turkey Shoot". I got more bruises from that gun. It packed a hell of a punch. Worthless gun for hunting, though...too powerful.

my cousin uses one of those for deer, i saw him shoot a partridge with it once to. They sound awsome, like a really hard poppy sound but in a vicious way.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
wooly said:
my cousin uses one of those for deer, i saw him shoot a partridge with it once to. They sound awsome, like a really hard poppy sound but in a vicious way.
If your cousin used one of those for deer there would be nothing left of the deer to eat. You MIGHT be able to use it with Moose, Caribou or Elk...but even that would be kinda iffy. The gun is so powerful it will rip a deer to shreds...with the exception of head shots from a considerable distance.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have a bb gun, it broke :(

Thou i have fired .22 rifels on a range before.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do most of you with guns use them for hunting?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I dont hunt.....