Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I love clingy women!

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's flattering and frankly feels good for a while to get that much attention from a woman. But it has no intrinsic value. She doesn't even know you. She is just infatuated with the idea of you; or with some aspect of your personality that is novel for her.

It's a good practice in life not to take anything too personally, both positive and negative.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it does feel good for a while then goes south sooner or later. I'd rather mess around with these clingy types than the single mothers. Another thing about these clingy women is that they run their mouths about you excessively to friends and what not.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, good insight and good input.

I have to admit I'm kind of f*cking with her mind right now, running a jealousy plotline between her and another chick I've been seeing for years but who recently dumped me because I wouldn't marry her, although we remain friends.

I don't really know why I'm doing it. Ever played a sport against someone who was really bad and you ran up the score just because you could? Kind of the same feeling here.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I don't really know why I'm doing it. Ever played a sport against someone who was really bad and you ran up the score just because you could? Kind of the same feeling here.
When I was new to the game, I would do 5hit just to see what I could get away with. Getting kisses from other girls while I was on a date, having two girls I was dating in the same room together, treating them like 5hit, etc. The funny thing is all of that didn't deter them from being attracted. If anything, it made them even MORE attracted.