Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I love being right.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That thread got locked because one little woman wonders in and all of you nutters lose your shyt. Pathetic. :crackup: This in my opinion is why the MRM will never succeed. It's every man for himself and all women for all women.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
That thread got locked because one little woman wonders in and all of you nutters lose your shyt. Pathetic. :crackup: This in my opinion is why the MRM will never succeed. It's every man for himself and all women for all women.
this doens't have anything to do with that but nothing peeves me / irks me off more than IRL when you are sitting down and a group of dudes are just acting like a normal group of dudes and a cute girl is introoduced to the group for whatever the reason may be and now everyone around you is just trying way too hard. telling over the top jokes, it's like most guys just loose their whatever when a girl is present.

**** really you can go a long with with women by just not being that guy.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I've seen that happen here a few times. And yeah I've indulged in the past only to realize what a mental waste it is.

Now I know better (online and in real life) than to waste time explaining or arguing with women who want to debate the laws of seduction. If she doesn't show me she wants to BE seduced, she's not worth it.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Im pretty sure she will be having a little smirk to herself over the cat fight she instigated and the eventual closing of the thread.
Im not sure why it was locked, ...oh yes she asked for it to be!!! doh!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:

WRONG.

It's 1% men for all men, 19% men for themselves, and then the other 70% men for all women in addition to all the women. The white knight if you will.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That thread got out of hand because some chick came in and pressed a few buttons, not unlike any other thread when a troll comes in. (or so it's claimed).
she really didn't. others even commented on how well she was being treated she wasn't really all that bad. she was just a female.

outside of the post limit thing i really dont' see what she did wrong. she is a cute not super hot girl who is having trouble getting guys who she likes to like her. she sent a pic to some members that wasn't pulled off the internet.

then you had guys *****ing at her for not dating her male friends when we know damn well why she wasn't dating her male friends we talk about it everyday here.

then you have guys *****ing at her for not having many female friends. **** i don't know one woman with more than 2 serious female friends females are not very friendly in particular when there are men involved.

you got guys with no ****ing field experience pulling red flags out of their ass and trying to AMOG anyone who doesn't agree with them.

in reality the thread should have been 2 pages long. she got exactly what she needed in the first 2 pages. she obviously doesn't wear a lot of makeup and doesn't really know how to flirt. Bible belt and someone else addressed those issues right then and there. learn to flirt, put on makeup. she semes to be a slighty tombish chick who is having trouble adjusting to being more feminant and attracting men, but isn't ugly.

then comes the usual suspects *****ing at her about not dating one of her friends. why the **** does she want to date guys she isnt' attracted to. I have a **** load of female friends i wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole if i were single.

good god.

on page 3 she even tried to end it by saying hey i got what i need thanks.

I don't think 1/3rd of this site could game a hooker if they had a grand in their pocket

that thread is the epitome of why the MRM is ruining game. beucase rather they want to admit it or not, it's making men hate women.

you had guys sitting there in the weeds waiting to get any little bit of information and then flame her to hell for it for no other reason than she's a female. the second that the forum found out she had male friends who she didnt' want to ****.. that's not even ****ing news... the game was on. this is what the MRM, ****, this forum in essence, has turned into a ****ing 2013 women's hate group. **** in real life, no one is going to stand up to your extremely high moral standards of perfection and you guys act like your **** don't stink like you don't have any flaws or character defects. the **** is sickening. it really is to see grown ass men that are "enlighted" act like this.

Not that i never did, but I came out of that thread with a LOT of respect for Colossus. that's a guy I can game with if i were single he's got his **** together and knows how to act around a woman.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys here's why I closed the thread: Because it devolved into a childish flame-war and the original topic of discussion had run its course in the first couple of pages.

Warrior is right; it's fvcking pathetic. We're a bunch of grown-as$ men, supposedly 'enlightened' men posting on how to be better men and have more success with women. Yet, anytime an alleged "female" starts a thread, it inevitably turns into this. And half the time she isn't even being all that trollish. I thought this chick was actually being pretty civil, but like Brad said when you toss a female opinion into a forum of men with very STRONG views on females, things get ugly.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Colossus, apprently said female exceeded the 10 post limit, can you explain this?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
she really didn't. others even commented on how well she was being treated she wasn't really all that bad. she was just a female.

outside of the post limit thing i really dont' see what she did wrong. she is a cute not super hot girl who is having trouble getting guys who she likes to like her. she sent a pic to some members that wasn't pulled off the internet.

then you had guys *****ing at her for not dating her male friends when we know damn well why she wasn't dating her male friends we talk about it everyday here.

then you have guys *****ing at her for not having many female friends. **** i don't know one woman with more than 2 serious female friends females are not very friendly in particular when there are men involved.

you got guys with no ****ing field experience pulling red flags out of their ass and trying to AMOG anyone who doesn't agree with them.

in reality the thread should have been 2 pages long. she got exactly what she needed in the first 2 pages. she obviously doesn't wear a lot of makeup and doesn't really know how to flirt. Bible belt and someone else addressed those issues right then and there. learn to flirt, put on makeup. she semes to be a slighty tombish chick who is having trouble adjusting to being more feminant and attracting men, but isn't ugly.

then comes the usual suspects *****ing at her about not dating one of her friends. why the **** does she want to date guys she isnt' attracted to. I have a **** load of female friends i wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole if i were single.

good god.

on page 3 she even tried to end it by saying hey i got what i need thanks.

I don't think 1/3rd of this site could game a hooker if they had a grand in their pocket

that thread is the epitome of why the MRM is ruining game. beucase rather they want to admit it or not, it's making men hate women.

you had guys sitting there in the weeds waiting to get any little bit of information and then flame her to hell for it for no other reason than she's a female. the second that the forum found out she had male friends who she didnt' want to ****.. that's not even ****ing news... the game was on. this is what the MRM, ****, this forum in essence, has turned into a ****ing 2013 women's hate group. **** in real life, no one is going to stand up to your extremely high moral standards of perfection and you guys act like your **** don't stink like you don't have any flaws or character defects. the **** is sickening. it really is to see grown ass men that are "enlighted" act like this.

Not that i never did, but I came out of that thread with a LOT of respect for Colossus. that's a guy I can game with if i were single he's got his **** together and knows how to act around a woman.
While you make some good points.. I think we need to keep context in mind here. Why would a woman want to be on a forum like this in the first place? Knowing the types of conversations that go on. Its like someone who is an Atheist joining a forum with a bunch of religious people. Then asking: "Hey guys, how can I make friends with more religious people?"

Some posters might say: "I think this Atheist truly wants to understand how to bond with us". But do they?

You just have to wonder why a woman would join a forum like this. I just get suspicious.

I think most men would react to her differently if she approached them off SS in another setting. Think about it..why would any of YOU join a forum full of single women to ask them how to get more girls? What kind of responses do you think you will get?

Just sayin...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I didn't read the entire thread. I understand she was originally from Eastern Europe. I assume that's where she still lives, right?

Location makes a big difference. Guys were giving advice based on the assumption that she lives in US/CA/UK.

This is why guys can't believe she's having trouble. In the US, she would have a dozen orbiters. In a less feminized area like Eastern Europe, maybe it is a lot more difficult for women. I don't doubt that.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
lol warrior there's lots of threads on this forum that have guys killing each other and no women were involved.

That thread got out of hand because some chick came in and pressed a few buttons, not unlike any other thread when a troll comes in. She just happened to be female (or so it's claimed).

I know exactly why that girl can't get the guys she wants. Backbreaker thought she was put together but the furtherst couldn't be from the truth.

That girl clearly had entitlement problems. She posted past the 10 comment limit as if the rules somehow didn't apply to her. I gave her awesome advice on how to attract high quality well educated wealthy men, and that's just by having a good energy where you flirt and are open to meeting new men. I even gave her solid practical advice on where to meet them. She dismissed it as "PUA gimmickry" and "acting like someone she's not" even though the opposite is true. What I told her is the absolute opposite of PUA advice, and I was actually telling her to be more like herself: feminine and open to meeting new people. The reason she has so few women friends and so many guy friends is because she's been masculinized by our western culture, and you can tell this by how competitive and derogatory she was starting to become.

She is a woman who won't change her behavior, and will continue to expect different results even though she has made absolutely no effort to change.

We all came in to give her good advice, which a lot of us did and which is what we do when anyone comes here looking for help.

As for the male cat-fighting here, that too needs to be addressed. We're fvcking men here we shouldn't be arguing like a bunch of women for chrissakes. And i've been guilty of it too. But guys here fight whether or not a girl is involved. Though whenever a girl is involved in a thread it's almost guaranteed to result in a squabble but such is the nature of strong feelings a lot of guys here have towards women and some of their attitudes.
The point is, the entire post and thread was a shyt test you all failed by giving it any validity or acknowledgement. Y'all got trolled hard. Every single person who responded to the OP and the responded to each other's responses was a fool. Y'all took it serious. That's the part that's laughable. I took one look at the thread and kept on walkin. I came back later and saw you guys were actually falling for it and then turning on each other. That's when I decided that you guys were pathetic.

If a female in real life asked me why she was single, I would tell her "I dunno" and change to the subject. Especially if I'm never gonna hit that. I'm not her friend or dear abby over here. If I were her friend I would see it as attention seeking behavior, I'd tell her to ask her girlfriends and change the subject, emotional tampon land is not my forte and the truth would probably be to bitter too swallow. And if I was trying to hit that, I would just ignore it and try to hit it, not getting sucked into that friendzone. But at no point would I ever really take it seriously. That's what game has taught me. Game is on all the time. Even on this board. You don't get to break the rules here and out there.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
The point is, the entire post and thread was a shyt test you all failed by giving it any validity or acknowledgement. Y'all got trolled hard. Every single person who responded to the OP and the responded to each other's responses was a fool. Y'all took it serious. That's the part that's laughable. I took one look at the thread and kept on walkin. I came back later and saw you guys were actually falling for it and then turning on each other. That's when I decided that you guys were pathetic.

If a female in real life asked me why she was single, I would tell her "I dunno" and change to the subject. Especially if I'm never gonna hit that. I'm not her friend or dear abby over here. If I were her friend I would see it as attention seeking behavior, I'd tell her to ask her girlfriends and change the subject, emotional tampon land is not my forte and the truth would probably be to bitter too swallow. And if I was trying to hit that, I would just ignore it and try to hit it, not getting sucked into that friendzone. But at no point would I ever really take it seriously. That's what game has taught me. Game is on all the time. Even on this board. You don't get to break the rules here and out there.
I understand where you are coming from but i dont' necessarily agree with this point of view here.

maybe it's just my personality but if a chick asks me in a serious manner what she can do to get a man i'm going to tell her. that's just me. i have no ulterior motives, i'm not running game, i'm just trying to be helpful. **** this is every month with my wife's friends "backbreaker why do the guys i keep going on dates with do x or y" and **** i answer them. if they take my advise great but least they can't say they didnt' have anyone try to tell them or help them.

i don't think it's BETA to be helpful and if it is, **** it lol. that's just me.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
I've seen that happen here a few times. And yeah I've indulged in the past only to realize what a mental waste it is.

Now I know better (online and in real life) than to waste time explaining or arguing with women who want to debate the laws of seduction. If she doesn't show me she wants to BE seduced, she's not worth it.
I'm with Samspade on this one. I ignored the thread for days but for some reason caved last minute and wasted 10 minutes of my life answering her (its?) questions. I guess there is still some white knight left that needs to be removed.

At the same time, Mike and BB have good points in that we were just being helpful. I would have treated any man the same way as I treated this female. She received no special treatment from me in this case because she was a female. Her questions seemed legit/sincere enough to be taken somewhat seriously. But I'd definitely like my 10 minutes back seeing how things ended.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
when women ask questions, they rarely want answers or solutions, thats too straightforward. when asking men about how can I do x or y...do you really think they will take on board such advice and apply it?
you are deluding yourself

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
Colossus, apprently said female exceeded the 10 post limit, can you explain this?
I'm not Colossus, but she changed her user name to get around the 10 post limit. Like her original name was ive, and she changed it to ivve or something like that so she could post again.

The thing that confused me about that thread was she was getting a lot of responses, but she kept coming back and saying okay don't talk about it anymore. In the end, she even asked for it to be locked. She was apparently uncomfortable with the amount of attention she was getting (unusual for a girl).

backbreaker said:
I consider it a red flag if a girl has too many male friends. And if I am exclusive with a girl, I expect her to ditch her guy friends. By that I don't mean stop talking to them, I just mean quit hanging out with them 1:1, as I consider that disrespectful.

However, logically speaking, it's hard to fault women for having male friends. Females make lousy friends to each other, they will stab each other in the back at the drop of a hat, especially (as you note) if there is a man involved. Also, men are handy to have around. One may know how to fix your brakes, one may know how to fix your computer, one may know how to shingle your roof, etc., etc. How many women have that type of skills that make them valueable to keep around?

Beowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
In the end, she even asked for it to be locked. She was apparently uncomfortable with the amount of attention she was getting (unusual for a girl).

Asking for the thread to be locked is coming from a place of entitlement. Posey possum simply came here trolling to hook a sucker fish, because she wants out of Bulgaria, because dating there is a drag, or to further her education in the land of female entitlement. The red flag that stood out the most for me was when she said she was still doing shopping for her ex, wth? So I went back, and could'nt find it. If I would've said that on an all female board, garbage would have been thrown at me through the screen lol.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I understand where you are coming from but i dont' necessarily agree with this point of view here.

maybe it's just my personality but if a chick asks me in a serious manner what she can do to get a man i'm going to tell her. that's just me. i have no ulterior motives, i'm not running game, i'm just trying to be helpful. **** this is every month with my wife's friends "backbreaker why do the guys i keep going on dates with do x or y" and **** i answer them. if they take my advise great but least they can't say they didnt' have anyone try to tell them or help them.

i don't think it's BETA to be helpful and if it is, **** it lol. that's just me.

The part in bold. I understand, when I was in a relationship I didn't mind being "helpful" to female friends. But to be honest, I've only had 2 women who actually have listened to my advice, they are like little sisters, I've known them for years and I don't mind. But some chic I don't know...screw em. Not my job and I don't wanna waste my time.

ive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beowolf, i know i should bite my lip and not respond as i will just be feeding the flaming, but what i meant is i have two female acquaintances with whom i go shopping for example not shopping for my ex. also i dont need someone to get me out of bulgaria(this is a humilating suggestion to be honest).
but yes after page 2 i should have just said thank you and good bye and stopped responding, so consider it as my mistake trying to prove God knows what to people i dont know.
the reason i posted here is because it is a male forum about men interested in women and discussing women, how to seduce women etc, which is my "target audience" - i wanted male opinions, not female opinions or opinions of the people around me, as i know the opinions of the people around me. also women have different perceptions of what men like, versus what men actually like. i don't understand why this thing turned into such a big deal, that was not my intention. and i apologize for acting entitled arrogant and so on.

Brad I have not chased after anyone, I have just mentioned a crush i have had for a long period of time, because was giving an example of a type of man that i like. who told you i have perfect eligible guys around me - this is purely your assumption. The same goes for being attracted to jerks who use me...i don't know where you have got this from. I have the feeling that everything i wrote was taken out of context or misread or misinterpreted to fit some stereotypes that you have.

Last edited:

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ive said:
Beowolf, i know i should bite my lip and not respond as i will just be feeding the flaming, but what i meant is i have two female acquaintances with whom i go shopping for example not shopping for my ex. also i dont need someone to get me out of bulgaria(this is a humilating suggestion to be honest).
but yes after page 2 i should have just said thank you and good bye and stopped responding, so consider it as my mistake trying to prove God knows what to people i dont know.
the reason i posted here is because it is a male forum about men interested in women and discussing women, how to seduce women etc, which is my "target audience" - i wanted male opinions, not female opinions or opinions of the people around me, as i know the opinions of the people around me. also women have different perceptions of what men like, versus what men actually like. i don't understand why this thing turned into such a big deal, that was not my intention. and i apologize for acting entitled arrogant and so on.

Brad I have not chased after anyone, I have just mentioned a crush i have had for a long period of time, because was giving an example of a type of man that i like. who told you i have perfect eligible guys around me - this is purely your assumption. I have the feeling that everything i wrote was taken out of context or misread or misinterpreted to fit some stereotypes that you have.
I think a lot of people just had doubts over your true reason for being here. Trolling vs. Serious vs. Attention wh0ring, etc.

If you really want to know how to attract men... just read the stuff posted on this site. Read all the stuff men complain about regarding women and all the turn offs... then simply don't do those things.

Here is a good place to start: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200791

Again.. if you read what most men say they want vs. don't want and decide you "disagree with it.. so you will ignore it" then you are not really looking for advice.

If you're lost in the city and ask someone: "Where is 17th street?".. they tell you.. then you say: "Hmm... I don't think so". Does that make sense? :crackup:

Good luck :up: