Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I love airplanes

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a few stories to do with airplanes. Here they are.

One time I sat on the plane next to a girl about my age flying back to college in my school's state. I started a conversation quickly.

Hey do you go to [my school]?
Haha no I don't
Oh. You're a freshman right?
Yeah how'd you know??

It went on for a few minutes and I eventually started reading a good book. A little later I picked up a magazine and made a few jokes about it.

When the plane landed, I stayed with her, holding a conversation. I asked about her school and her passions, and opened up a little about mine. She wasnt very hot, but cute, and wasnt smart but wasnt a complete idiot.

Sat with her in the airport. Started getting more physical. Told her I would go to sleep on her shoulder, put my arm around her, etc. sooner or later I tried to kiss her. She kissed back but wasnt into it. We were sitting on a bench in full view of others. We stayed there and since she wasn't interested I took a nap. She gave me the sweetest smile when I left.

Another time I was coming back to school I had no ride. I had 200 dollars to pay for the long taxi ride. When I sat in the middle of a 3 seat row, I was surprised to find that two 20-something's were sitting next to me. I asked if they were still in school, one was, one was not. When the plane landed, I asked it the younger one had a ride back to our school. I ended up riding with her and her boyfriend back. Saved a lot of money thanks to a cold approach.

My last story is the most important. This time I had a 20 year old girl sit next to me. Great legs and ass, perfect cleavage. I was too nervous to say anything at first. I pulled out my sketchbook and began drawing for a while. I pulled out the SkyMall magazine and drew a pretty good portrait of Taylor Swift. She was interested, but never talked to me first.

As the plane landed, I made my move. I asked if she was coming from school. She said yes, from a different town that ours. I asked if she went to another school over there

"No, I go to [my school]"
"Oh... Why'd you lie to me?"

She giggled and I was off and rolling. When we got off the plane, I had 30 minutes to kill. She was pulling out her phone and started talking on it. I walk over to her, and sit beside her. She gives me a look

"Hey, can I kill some time with you?"
She nods and smiles, and finishes her talk with her mom.
For 30 minutes we talked, I gave her my Taylor swift doodle, I learned that she's older than me and lives two dorms away. I got her number and continued the conversation. Texted her a couple of times, set up a date when I got back to school.

I've been dating her for about 4 months now.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I ever sit next to on a plane is some fattie snaggletooth with a huge a$$ carry on who narfs down cheesburgers and fries for the whole flight.