Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i love a girl that doesn't love me.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not that i want her to love me, i know that's not reasonable to assume is probable.

i want to get over her.

tell me how. i need support, this sh*t doesn't feel good at all.

i've known this girl for YEARS now, and i want to get over her once and for all. do i really need to just bang ten other women? i've done that already. she has so many other guys into her... she's shown me some attention, but that's it... i just don't know what to do anymore other than forget about her and not have her affect me this much... i just don't know how... i've done so much to try to forget about her. i hate the fact that she has this affect over me. i feel like a chump.

help guys, please.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop seeing her would be a good start

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
she doesnt like you man. Go out and get other girls. Honestly dog your acting like a ***** right now. Something a girl would say or something.

Hanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get the hell over her.

The girl I used to have oneitis for is now chasing me, but that wouldn't be the case if I didn't just get over her and move on. And I tell you the only reason I could have her now is because I don't care.

Plenty of people here will tell you the exact same thing.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason you still love her despite her ignorance... is because you still harbour that little glimmer in your heart that she might return your affections one day. well, doesnt look as if its going to happen... but these things take time. you just got to accept that she's never going to be your girl, (really pound that thought into your head) and live by it.

because love isnt created by the person of interest by some mystical aura. YOU make love happen... ever had that feeling after a date? when you're alone at home thinking bout the girl.. her sweet smile and all the wonderful times you're going to have and live happily ever after? that's love in the making. you make yourself BELIEVE that you love her.

so maybe why she doesnt "love" you is because she hasnt thought about you as romantic material ever.

get over it. you deserve better

oh yeah, and it only affects you because you let it.

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you man.

But as you're here; read as many of the hall of fame posts as you can. In passing everyone deserves someone who will reciprocate their feelings, draw from that what you will.

cheers

LostDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I commonly wonder how some people can be so insensitive. Trust me, it is not easy to get over a person. The easiest way, is to get away from them, and get rid of all things that remind you of them. (Clothes, music, movies, whatever.)

The next thing to do is to put someone else in their place. (Often several people make this a lot better and easier.)

But, if you find all the above hard, there is one fail safe, always working way to get over a person. Sleep with their best friend, and get them to give you all the dirt on them. (While this sounds really cruel, mean and down right obnoxious. It works, the best friend has all the dirt, all the things that will tarnish your image of said person.)

So, while your heart is hurting. Just remember, what goes around comes around. It will hit said female eventually.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
find some foults in her, does he have a big nose, is she snoby......Once you don't see her as a perfect GODES, it'll be easier to move on.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bossdog
she doesnt like you man. Go out and get other girls. Honestly dog your acting like a ***** right now. Something a girl would say or something.
a little b*tch? lol. well, no sh*t. i feel like one too. but that's why i need help GETTING OVER HER. thanks for all your wisdom. :rolleyes:

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fender
stop seeing her would be a good start
i stopped seeing her for four months, then i saw her again and the same feelings came back.

not seeing her isn't good enough, i'll eventually run into her again and again. i need to REALLY get over her, not just avoid her.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hanz
Just get the hell over her.
If it was only that easy, buck. Trust me, if I could just flip my feelings for her off like a lightswitch I would.

The girl I used to have oneitis for is now chasing me, but that wouldn't be the case if I didn't just get over her and move on. And I tell you the only reason I could have her now is because I don't care.
Um... that's good. But you're not showing me HOW to get over her. You're simply telling me to DO it. I KNOW to DO it. I just don't know HOW.

Plenty of people here will tell you the exact same thing.
I've noticed.

:down:

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
She sounds like a serial flirt. She doesn't like you dude, she's just flirting with everyone.
Maybe she is a serial flirt. I don't care if she likes me or not, I want to get over her. That's my objective.

So far the advice here has been sub-par.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakeyboy
the reason you still love her despite her ignorance... is because you still harbour that little glimmer in your heart that she might return your affections one day.
Hmm... I wonder how true that is... Maybe it's completely accurate. I have to figure that out. Thanks.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by redbyte
After that I settled down, and believe me when I say, you got a way better chance of getting her to like you after you've lost the oneitis. :D It so strange.
Ya. I think that's true in most cases, but I honestly have an emotional attachment to this girl that I want to get rid of because it's not being reciprocated. Unfortunately, the common advice I keep being given is "Just get over her" or something to that effect. Well, it's frankly not that simple. And maybe I'm being too utopian in asking for a sure-fire way to get over someone, but if it's out there, I'd sure like to know.
If anyone has any concrete tips on how to get over a chick. Please, don't hold back. SHARE! ;)
Ya, CONCRETE is the key word ;)

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by willo
I feel sorry for you man.

But as you're here; read as many of the hall of fame posts as you can. In passing everyone deserves someone who will reciprocate their feelings, draw from that what you will.

cheers
Where's the hall of fame?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use gangi games, only permanently.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wjh
Where's the hall of fame?
U can use the search button for it. Easiest way to get to it is go to sosuave.com not net and click on Hall of fame on the icons on the left of the page.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LostDon
While I commonly wonder how some people can be so insensitive. Trust me, it is not easy to get over a person. The easiest way, is to get away from them, and get rid of all things that remind you of them. (Clothes, music, movies, whatever.)

The next thing to do is to put someone else in their place. (Often several people make this a lot better and easier.)

But, if you find all the above hard, there is one fail safe, always working way to get over a person. Sleep with their best friend, and get them to give you all the dirt on them. (While this sounds really cruel, mean and down right obnoxious. It works, the best friend has all the dirt, all the things that will tarnish your image of said person.)

So, while your heart is hurting. Just remember, what goes around comes around. It will hit said female eventually.
I might sleep with her girlfriends. That will be a challenge, but it's the best thing to do next to doing some thought experiment and finding out WHY I feel for her the way I do and hopefully realzing something that I don't already and THEN magically getting over her.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
U can use the search button for it. Easiest way to get to it is go to sosuave.com not net and click on Hall of fame on the icons on the left of the page.
Thanks, I found it.