Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I lost my composure didn't I? How should I have gone about it?

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry have not visited this site in a while. Things have been good as I try to live my DJ life. Everythings going smooth. Shout out to all those getting their life sorted, it's a great feeling to raise eye brows when you're out and about and have woman mentally undressing you for once. Then as I walked into my studio a bit earlier to practice, catching the end of a female class and overhearing their post session gossip about me of all people and the things they were saying. Shameless to say my ego is getting too big for my head. I need to stay focused!

As of late, I can confidently number close any girl I've met during dame game. Add kiss close and grinding and stuff when I'm out at night. Most of this is social circle expansion but - where I meet friend of a friend of a friend etc.

As you can see, I'm pretty comfortably happy but then the other day I bumped into the girl whom LJBF'd me and was the catalyst of all this to be honest. I'll admit, I lost my composure so hopefully you guys can help me break it down to what I should have done, where I went wrong and if this ever happens to me again, what I should do.

Bumped into her as uni finished. She was all smiles and giggles and I guess that is the thing about doing nothing and NC as it lets time fix things up for you (although we'd left things on good terms). I played it as usual funny, ****y mixed with a bit of playful teasing and kino. We probably stood their for a good 20min and I could tell she'd wanted to keep talking. During it we asked the usual 'what are you up to for the rest of the day/ weekend'. I thought what the heck and asked her out for a coffee (I do it now if I've met a girl, built enough rapport to all girls unconsciously just to let my intentions be known but I don't think this was the right situation to). What I got back was the stuttering umms and uhhs and 'when were you thinking' before she offered sunday but added how she was so caught up busy with study (this is true as you guys know I'm studying a medically intensive degree). After that, I cut the conversation short, we hugged (good long hugs) and left.

What do you guys think? I don't plan on initiating contact ever as experience has taught me well. Furthermore I don't think I should have asked her out right? How would you have gone about things?

nyc123

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, asking her on a date didn't turn out well. so i'd say you shouldnt have asked her out on a date. lol. you're right about that.

ex's are usually a little complicated to deal with. It sounds like with your situation that you should just keep things on a friendly/acquaintance level with her.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm... You haven't messed up much at all. I was going to write an elaborate post with an in-depth analysis and charts and pictures, but I have an idea: flake on her. :D You don't really care, so act like it.

If she calls you, don't pick up, call her back an hour later "I got caught into something, I totally forgot... now I'm full for the rest of the week, we'll be in touch." Then go ghost, if she then presses you to go out, go, but on your terms, if she doesn't then .zip her, and put her in the archives.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't control others reactions to your actions.
Now speaking from experience in those kind of situations (past LJBFs and EXs) less is always more; that mean you should be excellent and let them chase then never give them what they want.

It's a tiring game but if you are up to the challenge see where are you going to land if not forget about her and spin new plates.

Hope that helps!

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked, instead of telling her. Beta mistake.