Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i lose interest...

Reaction score
izzit jus me... when girls start to txt me and call over and over too much, i kind of lose interest for her & her rating goes down?

i don't wanna lose interest, how do i maintain my IL with her? It's like as soon as i find out she is "head over heels" over me i wanna "next" her.. i dunno why.. lol any1 else feel like this? :confused:

Last edited:

nistelrooy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not alone..lol

There was this girl i was interested in, and as soon as she started calling and texting, and showed interest, I became disinterested!

But, as soon as she quit contacting me, I started to miss her.

You see what you can learn from this? Hold back a bit, and she'll go after you.

Text and phone her too often, and she'll want to get away from you!

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the basic rule in attraction.

You want what you can't have. Once you know you have it, it's cool for a little while, then it gets boring.

Ever listen to a song so much that you can't stand to hear it anymore? Same thing.

I think everybody suffers from this. I think it's natures way of saying that marriage isn't the greatest idea in the world.

Reaction score
To the 2 posters above me: Does'nt it suck though? It's like a game. Never would I have thought "Attraction" worked this way.

It's just too much like a game... :(

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skweints

I think everybody suffers from this. I think it's natures way of saying that marriage isn't the greatest idea in the world.
haha, good point!

Well, now you know why women will be into you one minute and flake on you the next. The next time you feel yourself feeling a little AFCish, think about what you posted, lol.

It's just the way it goes bro, it's human nature.