Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I like to entertain people and make them laugh, but how do I get girls this way?

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to entertain people and make them laugh and so on. I have a pretty goofy/hyper personality and people call me weird sometimes (in a good funny way)

The thing is, I ALWAYS end up being the entertainer for girls, I seem to make them laugh endlessly but I always end up in the friend zone. The big problem is

How do I still get girls without changing who I am?

I know this kind of contrasts my earlier topic, but things have happened (ended up in friend zone AGAIN, with a different girl this time) and I found that acting "fake" just doesn't work for me.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Read the DJ bible, taking care to focus on Weapons of Mass Seduction and The Book of Pook.
2. Start using kino
3. Don't act AFC by being desperate or changing who you are and how you act infront of girls you are trying to seduce.
4. See number one, it really has all the answers and a does a better job of getting them across than I ever could in this post.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
2. Start using kino
this is right on the money. i have exactly the same personality. i'm goofy and outgoing and clever and witty. (and if i'm not really at least i have good confidence about it lol) but the thing i noticed is that you need to involve friendly touching whenever possible. thumb wrestling, gentle touches on the shoulder during conversation, etc. it's really quite an easy addition to a personality like ours buddy. be glad.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree GaryUranga, if your funny and entertaining people like that, its a gift so use it.

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
read the art of seduction. Basically you should be like that but have a hint of a serious side. People will want to get to know that side better and will be, in a sense, "enchanted" by you.

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm not really a serious person, even though I may sound like one in my posts sometimes lol.

But yeah guys I need to know what to use, I don't have time to read all the books cuz I gotta start getting chicks NOW! Prom is coming up and if I don't get laid I'll have to resort to rape.... raping one of you guys that is :O so help me out! lol

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of seeing impatient ignorant new people here. No offense. THERE IS NO SECRET THAT WILL ISTANTLY GET YOU GIRLS. There is not magic line, not switch you can flick that makes you instantly attractive. It takes time.

What do you want us to tell you? "Ok just say THIS to a woman and she will instantly fall in love with you"? You say you don't have time to read the books but you have time to post here. Learning how to pick up chicks isn't like going through the mcdonalds drive through ya know.

If you want chicks NOW what are you doing here? Go out and try. Ask some chicks out. If you ask enough one is bound to say yes.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MayHeM ThEoRy said:
Well I'm not really a serious person, even though I may sound like one in my posts sometimes lol.

But yeah guys I need to know what to use, I don't have time to read all the books cuz I gotta start getting chicks NOW! Prom is coming up and if I don't get laid I'll have to resort to rape.... raping one of you guys that is :O so help me out! lol
Prom shouldn't be like in a couple months, you have a lot of time. Winter formal is the dance that is coming up or has already passed depending on your school. The books shouldn't take you more than a couple days to read. You don't need to read all the books anyways, most of them say the same crap anyways. My favorite one I like to suggest to those who have just started is Real World Seduction by Swinggcat. David DeAngelo really misleads men IMO.

I know a person who is like you. He's extremely goofy, people call him an idiot constantly because the sh1t he says is out of this world, but gets laid constantly. Your missing ingredient is kino.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
I'm sick of seeing impatient ignorant new people here. No offense. THERE IS NO SECRET THAT WILL ISTANTLY GET YOU GIRLS. There is not magic line, not switch you can flick that makes you instantly attractive. It takes time.
That's another reason why I hate David DeAngelo. Every time he sent me a newsletter, he made it seem like there WAS some secret to instantly getting girls, some magic flip switch that will instantly make me attractive. And then when I read it, it's the same crap he said before, except worded differently :cuss:

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
I disagree GaryUranga, if your funny and entertaining people like that, its a gift so use it.
what I meant is be entertainign but not a clown that makes a fool of himself to make ppl laugh and tries too hard, funny/entertaining ppl are awesome, its somehtign I admire and every once in a while I get in the mood and act like that

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea .. being funny is great .. im funny , people laugh with me all the time but im not the clown :D .. Im just an interesting energic guy , fun to be with ..

And ive noticed that people wanna be around me ..

Thats a gift ..

And if people think ur INTERESTING , FUNNY ( not clown ) they no doubt will find you attractive .. And u can seduce them very easy than :D..

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your ahead of the game. All you got to do is put some inititive into your target quicker.

The only reason that your not getting girls is because your waiting.

"Laziness = Masterbation"

comic_relief

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok w/e these ppl are sayin the number 1 issue you have here is not using kino, when there laughin like crazy touch there arm put your hand on there back w/e just get some touches in, and if you get possitive response then keep touchin more and in more sexual ways. for example i work at a resturaunt and i work with a good amount of women well the other night when he was super slow had this convo about what women was attracted to, and they pretty much all agreed when first meetin someone or goin on a first date with someone its very important the guy istablishes some type of sexual tension by touching, and they all also agreed if he normaly doesnt do this on the first maybe even 2nd date or time meeting that they useally end up as friends and the girl does not find him sexually attractive. so just use Kino man, and don't try to entertain everyone if you do it just because thats how you are great, but many people can see it as you trying to be an attention ***** if you try at it too hard.