Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I like this girl and I'm in a state of sadness

casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, I need your help. I'm better looking than an average guy, confident, and fit or "buff" and there is this girl a grade above me and I really like her.

Let me take you guys through some history and make our relationship more clear. We are good friends and she is in love with my new dog. We aren't close enough that It is an obvious friend zone. Around 7 months ago my friend asked her if she would date me and she said I am too young but she barely knew me back then. (She was my age when she said that she was just a year above me so she thought of that but i'm very close to her friends in her grade now so things might change.)

So, on her 17th birthday, we went to her house and drank a lot. It was a fun night and I wanted to spend time with her and eventually, she said she wanted to cuddle and something like that, I don't remember much and we ended up hooking up but we never spoke about it amongst us.

A week ago we went on a ski trip with school, I went because she was the only girl going and all of the nerds from her class were too and she didn't like them so we spent most of our time together away from the crowd. She was very cute we would snowboard together and once we both fell she started throwing snow at my face and we would cuddle in snow and that was nice. We would meet up after dinner and work on our projects together. And on the way back on the bus she would have her head on me the whole time and every day I just want her more and more but it's not the I want to hook up with her feeling, I want a relationship but I'm in fear and sadness.

Basically, I don't know what to do, do i ask her out? Do i tell her how I feel? Get closer? Someone help me!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well she has displayed right out in the open that's she's attracted 2 u.

And she's waiting 4 u 2 ask her out on a proper date.

And then she's gonna get u 2 ask her 2 go steady....

Need I say more?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh u need a step by step guide on asking girls for dates huh..

1. Don't text, either you call her over the phone or personally ask her face 2 face.

2. Keep ur 1st date simple. Movies and dinner/lunch will do. Make it fun. The more dates u go on with the more u make a connection.

3. If u get rejected that's fine. U didn't hv a date with her before and now u don't. So nothing has change. Be prepared 4 this possibility.

4. Go back to step No. 1

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop them panties son! There is no big mystery to solve here.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...what do you mean what do you do? You invite her over for a study session and then start showing her you want to study anatomy by starting Kino or you ask her out.

Basically take action.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's better to hook up some more until it turns into a relationship than to get her by going on formal dates.

But either path you go on, whether asking her out (no dinner dates!!!) Or just inviting her to netflix n chill with you is likely to succeed at this point