Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Left A Message

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I've talked to a girl face to face a couple of times and when I number closed her she replied with a 'sure' which i think is better than a yes. So I tried to call her last night and got no answer, I quickly came up with "hername this is myname, you should have told me that you were a call screener so i could have given you my number..i know that you didn't want to miss my call. (laughing) give me a call back so we can hang out this week, my number." I don't know if that was good or not, who cares. I don't think it was and if her IL is high she call back.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like leaving messages on the first call if they don't pick up. i like your message too. i don't think you did anything wrong.

the reason i leave a message the first time, and this theory has never failed me, is the fact that it's an IL test. if they are truly interested in going out with you, they will call back. it's money in the bank once they call back.

typically, i'll even go as far as deleting their number the second after i leave them a message. this saves me the confusion of having to worry about who i have called and what not. it also alleviates any temptation to call them back out of desperation.

just keep this in mind: they will call back if they are interested. i've proven it time and time again.

my messages are usually the same. "hey this is that hot guy you were hitting on at XXXXX, give me a call back at 777-777-7777. and the 2-day rule does not apply to me."

simple as that.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
right, the only reason that i called and left a message is b/c i'm sure i'll run into her at some point this week in the gym. if she doesn't call back i won't call again, that's one rule i stick to. if i run into her and she doesn't call back i won't even mention it. she'll call i'm pretty sure.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I like to leave messages too. The last girl I left a message never called me back. But, when I talked to her later on she said that she wanted to wait to talk to me in person. That's when it hit me when she said that she was going through an end to a relationship. I was thinking, oh Sh.... So, if she doesn't call you and you see her at the gym, you can say something like: "Hey so I called you before, did you get my message?" But, you should only do that if your IL is high, otherwise you should do what you feel is more comfortable.

ted

Don Juan
Reaction score
leaving messages

Personally I am starting to think that I won't leave messages the first time I call. I am going to ask them when I should call and call then. If they know when you are going to call, and they don't answer call back at a similar time. If she still doesn't answer, next her. Anty opinions?

ted

Don Juan
Reaction score
leaving messages

Personally I am starting to think that I won't leave messages the first time I call. I am going to ask them when I should call and call then. If they know when you are going to call, and they don't answer call back at a similar time. If she still doesn't answer, next her. Any opinions?

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's nexting way to early. What if something came up with her and you nexted her for no reason. I have left two messages for girls over the last six months, well this makes a third. So far I'm 2 for 2.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so to give everyone an update girl calls back. we chat for a mintue then i start asking her the time tables of her day. she says she usually get's done with everything at 12. i then say cool then we can have lunch on friday. she laughs and says your going to kill me, but my bf and i just got back together. i would have loved to go though. i say i know, you would have had fun. i then say well i'm sure we'll run into each other soon. her: i'm sorry. me: not a problem at all. just b/c you have a boyfriend doesn't mean i'm going to shun you, i know tons of people with that problem.

i think i handled it very mature and cool. even if i never hook up i think i demonstrated a level of maturity.