I Learned Looks Aren't As Important As Personality

omizzi

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is cute as hell. She's my friend but I rarely see her. The other day, I haven't seen her in like 2 months, I talk 2 her and ask her to go with me 2 homecoming. Then we spend the next 2 or 3 hours hanging out. She's cute as hell and i thought i knew her but it turns out she's kinda annoying. Like a little girl. It's amazing how she's smart, beautiful, and a hard worker in college and her job but she's very playful to the point where it's annoying. Now I regret asking and don't know what 2 do..... I guess I'll just go wit her. I really wish I took my time b/c 2day I found out this other girl I like, rarely gets asked 2 dances and she is very good looking. I f#ck@d up. w

Last edited:

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by omizzi
This girl is cute as hell. She's my friend but I rarely see her. The other day, I haven't seen her in like 2 months, I talk 2 her and ask her to go with me 2 homecoming. Then we spend the next 2 or 3 hours hanging out. She's cute as hell and i thought i knew her but it turns out she's kinda annoying. Like a little girl. It's amazing how she's smart, beautiful, and a hard worker in college and her job but she's very playful to the point where it's annoying. Now I regret asking and don't know what 2 do..... I guess I'll just go wit her. I really wish I took my time b/c 2day I found out this other girl I like, rarely gets asked 2 dances and she is very good looking. I f#ck@d up.

Thank your mr.obvious. Most pretty girls have **** personalities!

omizzi

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is for those who are like me, I go mainly for looks, so it's not a good idea, duh it may be obvious 2 many but it wasn't 4 me that's why I bring it up

Alpha Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found it's very important to stop putting girls on pedestals because of looks. What makes this alot easier is realizing that alot of the pretty ones are REALLY insecure despite the amount of compliments and flattery they get daily.

In fact, maybe it's BECAUSE of that....

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
even some of the average ones are insecure...

but everysingle chick in this world has more issues than a magazine stand!

Double J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpha Male
I've found it's very important to stop putting girls on pedestals because of looks. What makes this alot easier is realizing that alot of the pretty ones are REALLY insecure despite the amount of compliments and flattery they get daily.

In fact, maybe it's BECAUSE of that....
Yeah, that's exactly what David DeAngelo talks about in his newsletters. Guys drool over them so much that they're used to being center stage, but when another girl whose looks are comparable (or better) comes by, they feel a whole lot more insecure about themselves.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why girls go after guys that do not drool after other girls in front of them.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot chicks are insecure no doubt, but average ones are insecure because they're not hot, fat chicks are insecure because they're not skinny, etc.

Double J

Don Juan
Reaction score
They're insecure because they are constantly fearing that they lack what other hot babes have.. That their nose isn't as pretty, ass isn't as firm, and the like.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that given oppurtunity woman will revert to giggly little girls when in the presence of a dominant man they are attracted to.

I find it a very feminine and appealing duality in smart and sexy women. It's like they totally drop their guard and submit to you.

Yeah whose the daddy

Kaine

omizzi

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW I never thought about hot chicks bein insecure, that's good 2 know, and pretty useful as well

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaine
I find that given oppurtunity woman will revert to giggly little girls when in the presence of a dominant man they are attracted to.

I find it a very feminine and appealing duality in smart and sexy women. It's like they totally drop their guard and submit to you.

Yeah whose the daddy

Kaine
THAT IS TRUE.. but watch out for girls that can FALSIFY this. They act like giggly girls or super cute/innocent to get what they want. The real man does not give into that giggly girl and treats her like a daughter as to a father. Think there's a psychological thread somewhere on SS about this...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true. I find that super hot girls really respond well to being treated like a normal chick and not given any special treatment. If anything, when using C+F you bust on them a bit/accuse them of trying to pick you up it's golden.

However there are girls who are just lacking personality. I talked to a strange girl today that goes to my friend's college and she acts like the stuck up, my sh*t smells like roses HB 9.9, but is a 5 in looks. Still trying to figure that one out...