Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I know it's wrong to feel this way but the way women treat me makes me feel like ****

OMGWTFLMAO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a search of all the threads you have started while you have been posting here and they all have a similar theme to them. You are coming off as a bit desperate, needy and pushy. That's most likely what your problem is. It seems that you have made the mistake of pushing so hard that it is either annoying people, infuriating them or making them really uncomfortable. You need to stop being pushy, needy and desperate.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youa re being a) too much of a nice guy b) seeking women approval and they notice it....
Now I can´t see how a female friend can treat you that way..

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if your so confident about your looks, why not place a profile pic here and let us comment on it? i have one... look!

i know that you know that you need to work hard on yourself, that you hace some serious problems to tackle, and you just posted this to vent all your frustration here, justifying yourself in the way...

stop making excuses man, you can do it!

it just takes balls...and youll see how chicks will stop telling you ****....
BODY
MIND
SPIRIT
remember to work on that

The Path: or you Man Up, or you stay a pusy loser

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
I personally have no female friends. To me a woman is either my lover or nothing. This has helped reduce drama in my life by a great deal. Sure i'm friendly to female co-workers and have been to parties where they were around but I do not keep contact with any female that i'm not romantically interested in. Having female friends is not the way I chose to live my life.
I did this a long time ago and I am much more happier and content with my life.

Also don't attempt to pick up girls you work with unless you don't give a sh1t about your job and have no problem leaving it for another.

Now your interactions with women have me suspect that you are forcing the issue with them and thus you might have the "creep vibe" going for you. Usually when a man has a good rapport with women (good eye contact, them laughing at your jokes and generally they feel good about being around you) then even if they aren't attracted to you they would not diss you for attempting to pick them up.

You need to look good and hard in the mirror and find out what you can do improve both phsycially and your overall interactions with women. After all you were pissed off what that b1tch (by the way be careful of hearsay rumors they might not actually be entirally true) said about feeling ill because of your body. Do you have a good body that you are proud of?! my guess is that you don't because otherwise you would have brushed her comments off.

Maybe a gym membership and dedication to your body is in order. Maybe re-reading the DJ Bible over again isn't such a bad idea where you can break it down step by step and find out what you are doing wrong. Sometimes you need to watch for signs and bail out of conversations with low interest girls instead of still attempting to pick them up.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not having female friends ( and I mean friends, when none of you are trying to fvck each other), it´s really a bad idea... You can meet countless numbers of quality women, whom will be more open to you just...

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Not having female friends ( and I mean friends, when none of you are trying to fvck each other), it´s really a bad idea... You can meet countless numbers of quality women, whom will be more open to you just...
If meeting women is what you want then having a girlfriend will do that for you as you will end up meeting with all her obnoxious friends. The point is a girlfriend is drama enough why would you want more drama by having female friends?

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
If meeting women is what you want then having a girlfriend will do that for you as you will end up meeting with all her obnoxious friends. The point is a girlfriend is drama enough why would you want more drama by having female friends?
I meant for the single perspective and because I mean female friends, as one of the guys... If you had a male friend who knew lots of cool women, you would like to hang out with him wouldn´t you? Same here... if you don´t want to fvck her, and she doesn´t want you there´ll be no drama.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just gonna answer a few people's comments

CarlitosWay:

Yes I work out, right now only 2 times a week. Trying for 3 times a week but haven't got that routine done yet. My diet is kinda crap I will admit, but not to the point where I look bad, but it is reducing my potential gains when working out. That was just yesterday, usually I'll have days like that 2-3 times a week.

Rescue Mission:
I don't agree with you there, I don't really have a inflated ego. That girl was just being a ***** (she's a known *****), in fact her boyfriend is a over-weight guy (he's probably got 50 lbs on me). Either that or she just doesn't find men attractive when they're naked. And just to support that I am in fact good looking today I had another girl I work with tell me that I was hot and if I was nicer I'd be the perfect guy (she thinks I'm a jerk, I'm just fairly sarcastic at work and she hasn't caught on yet).

bukoski_merit:

I know what you mean about the rep thing. I have a very bad reputation at my work because at one time one of the guys there started making **** up about me and telling all the girls (he's the type of guy that tries to **** every girl he works with and doesn't like any potential competition. One time one of the new girls gave me her number and that's when he started his rumors, needless to say she wasn't interested in hanging out after that). He stopped when I confronted him but the damage was done (and I'm afraid those rumors are still lingering, so I've kept a low profile in the last 6 months).

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
I'm just gonna answer a few people's comments

CarlitosWay:

Yes I work out, right now only 2 times a week. Trying for 3 times a week but haven't got that routine done yet. My diet is kinda crap I will admit, but not to the point where I look bad, but it is reducing my potential gains when working out. That was just yesterday, usually I'll have days like that 2-3 times a week.
Read this first.....print it out even, put it on your ****in' fridge while you're at it http://www.tmuscle.com/readArticle.do?id=1846703

Not implying I think you're fat or some ****, this article entails something deeper, it's about doing your best to always improve yourself and saying **** mediocrity.

So you have a gym membership eh? Turn that 2 times a week into 4-5 times a week. After putting in more work in the gym, you'll probably start eating better. When you're not busy read through the stickies and the journals of many of us over @ the Health & Fitness forum . We have a good mix of people...who help each other out.

Before I get an excuse coming my way from you....I know a guy who has a brain tumor that at times only lets him sleep maybe 2 hours some nights...he works counter-terrorism so at times is required to be in two countries in one day. So if he can train 4-6 times a week. I'm sure you can squeeze in 4-5...some extra mornings consisting of only steady state cardio if you could lose a bit of chub.

Don't go through the motions, lift with intent to get somewhere in strength / body composition.

This isn't a fix to your problems. Yet you can not deny people who are real into lifting/eating healthy seriously (to the point a normal average skinny/chubby mediocre dude might find iobsessive, hey I call it DEDICATION :box: ) are usually A)In better moods/more energitic B)Are a lot more confident than others...

Good, you had a girl say you're hot....today. Time for you to rise like a phoenix out of the black ashes, which make up the remnants of the OLD enitity you used to be.

EDIT: Have reached my post limit (I rant and post way too much at times LOL)

CarlitosWay said:
So you have a gym membership eh? Turn that 2 times a week into 4-5 times a week.

Kal0051 said:
not to go against you but I was under the impression that when you start lifting you should do 3 times a week. One day lifting then one day of rest (obviously because there's a odd number of days in the week you may get 2 days of rest in a row if you have a strict routine). Or are you just talking about doing light stuff on the off days like cardio?
Yeah this is the full body crowd...Meh I think full body training is a bit over rated if you ask me. That's my opinion though. I might train that way when I'm an old fart and have already built myself upto something impressive.

What? Many underestimate what the human body is capable of. Way too many variables involved. I lift hard as hell 4-5 times a week...If I feel a bit beat up from the weights at some point I "might" throw an extra day off some where or I'll hit some lighter weights focusing more on form/technique, yet never do I just go through the "motions" like some people. Always have purpose in what you do, exactly how most should do everything in life. ( yet most don't)

Umm....you could do something like

chest/tris/bis
legs
off
shoulders/back
off
chest/tris/bis
legs
off
repeat... boom see that? 5 times in a week.... With 3 days of rest...you're hitting muscles hard twice in a 7 day perod.

Or something more practical is an upper/lower body split like Joe Defrancos Westside for Skinny Bastards http://www.defrancostraining.com/articles.html

upper body max effort
lower body max effort
off (you could throw some sprints here, put form over everything though and gradually work up to harder/faster sprints, so joints/tendons adjust
upper body repetition work (bodybuilder esque high rep stuff)
lower body dynamic work
off (with option to do some extra upper body work, stuff like extra arm work if you'd like)
off

Video of proper sprinting technique. Having a coach would be awesome though but I don't have anyone helping me so I teach myself everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEq_HO-1H2s

30-45 minute sessions, with 10-15 minutes of real good warming up/mobility drills here's what I do....with warrior lunges thrown in also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiA0...3CB267412&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=2

Here's one of the most comprehensive sites on exercise instruction and other great info...read up/watch proper form on any exercise you want.

http://www.exrx.net/index.html

Last edited:

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CarlitosWay said:
So you have a gym membership eh? Turn that 2 times a week into 4-5 times a week.
not to go against you but I was under the impression that when you start lifting you should do 3 times a week. One day lifting then one day of rest (obviously because there's a odd number of days in the week you may get 2 days of rest in a row if you have a strict routine). Or are you just talking about doing light stuff on the off days like cardio?

Reaction score
Kal0051, how are you not nailing every single girl that tells you that you're hot??

As soon as one tells you how hot you are, she is "in the money", meaning at that point everything you do to get sex from her should be logical and normal...........dont ASK them on dates, just TELL them that you want to hang out/chill, and have a few drinks and party - that should be all that you need!!

Asking on a date = PVSSY and CHUMP

TELLING them to hang out and party = SEX and "Ughhh I kinda of like him, but he's a jerk"

get what I'm saying??

For once, LISTEN, and break the trend of overly arrogant virgins, and JUST DO what the experts tell you to do........JUST DO IT!!!

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Kal0051, how are you not nailing every single girl that tells you that you're hot??

As soon as one tells you how hot you are, she is "in the money", meaning at that point everything you do to get sex from her should be logical and normal...........dont ASK them on dates, just TELL them that you want to hang out/chill, and have a few drinks and party - that should be all that you need!!

Asking on a date = PVSSY and CHUMP

TELLING them to hang out and party = SEX and "Ughhh I kinda of like him, but he's a jerk"

get what I'm saying??

For once, LISTEN, and break the trend of overly arrogant virgins, and JUST DO what the experts tell you to do........JUST DO IT!!!
you ask me why don't I try and fvck the girl that told me I was hot? Because she has a boyfriend. Simple. I don't believe in cheating so just because of that I wouldn't try and fvck a girl that I knew had a boyfriend. If she doesn't tell me she has a boyfriend I just assume she doesn't. This one told me that she did.

Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
you ask me why don't I try and fvck the girl that told me I was hot? Because she has a boyfriend. Simple. I don't believe in cheating so just because of that I wouldn't try and fvck a girl that I knew had a boyfriend. If she doesn't tell me she has a boyfriend I just assume she doesn't. This one told me that she did.

so why haven't you done what I said in my post above to any of the other chicks that told you how hot you are? (the ones who are single)

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
so why haven't you done what I said in my post above to any of the other chicks that told you how hot you are? (the ones who are single)
well let me ask you a question first, do many girls just come up to you and tell you your hot? In my case not many girls say it to me. Maybe they think I'm physically attractive at first but then when they talk to me they aren't attracted to other aspects of me. So therefore they aren't interested and become hostile to any of my advances. This girl today was just saying I'm physically attractive, nothing about my personality, etc.

Edit: I have tried to get girls I thought were attracted to me to hang out (not asking for a date) and usually they flake or reject me.