Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I know how to act, but how do I speak?

youncleruckus

Reaction score
Hi all my first post here. I'll give you a quick little piece of background before I ask my question.

I'm 17 y.o, and have always been a quiet boy, but never a shy one. I am one of the most confident people I know.
Now, 6 months ago I began working at a fast food restaurant and to my surprise ALL my female coworkers are into me, (there are 20+ girls, so the more the merrier, right!) and there are a few who often go out of there way to initiate conversation, give me the eyes, which i return, or light physical contact, like brushing me as they walk past, (done in a way it's obvious why they're doing it).

Coincidentally the ones initiating are two of the best looking ones, hands down, now, I initiate and/or maintain eye contact often which I know is a turn on and because I enjoy the power play etc etc.
I know how to carry myself / act and I know i am have high sexual value, (I forget the term), in general and amongst my male peers. This is also confirmed by my knowledge of the female hierarchy system and how the girls of different "attractiveness levels" act towards me.

So, to sum it up there are multiple girls I work with who undoubtedly want to **** me, and that's where my problem comes into play. When it comes to the games, the eye ****ing, the proximity play, the giving/ withholding of attention, the touching, you name it. I am real real good. However, when it comes to actually talking, as in holding a conversation or starting a conversation to arrange to hang out, which I know they want, I don't know what to say.

Please understand, I'm not saying i get nervous or freeze when I want to talk, or that I fear rejection, I don't. i don't care whether I'm rejected or if I'll embarrass myself, my problem is that I actually don't know what to say, you see because i was a quiet child growing up, I always avoided talking to people (male and female) and I don't have good conversation skills. I am currently grooming, if you like,2 girls, and I am not really getting anywhere because I don't know what to say (what words to use) so I keep talk short and sweet, and let my corquette nature flow, and it's only making them want me more, but I am at the point where i'm ready to **** them.

I'll just add one more thing, multiple times when I walk around cleaning tables in the restaurant women talk to me and flirt, I've had women tell me I'm hot and I'd had girls straight up ask for my number. So know I'm not imagining girls like me to pass the time hahahaha.

WHAT DO I SAY!?!?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks all :[)

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're keeping it short and sweet, and women are responding. Why, exactly, do you want to change this?

youncleruckus

Reaction score
I don't. I just don't know how to ask them/ arrange to hang out outside of work, they want me so it's not an issue of getting them to like me, I am just clueless as to what to say to them
o_O

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying that you haven't had any real conversations with any of them, or are you saying that you just don't know how to ask them for their number

If you've already built rapport and felt them out, then just get the number. Set up the date later when you're calling them

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have a conversation.

Talk about the weather, ask if she's watched that movie, ask if she has any plans for the weekend, how her day has been, what will she get up to.

Talk about her hobbies.

Talk as if would to a make friend.

Just ask for her number or she would like to hang out with you.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you just found out that being good looking and "having extensive knowledge of the female hierarchy levels" LOL as you put it, is not enough to get laid. Will you, for your own sake, know a bit less about those systems you're talkin' about and maybe get some conversational skills cause they matter, too? And then, some escalation skills, cause they matter, too?

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I understand what you're asking now. I use "zoom in, zoom out." Basically you ask questions (doesn't really matter what, since women talk about everything), then zoom appropriately.
  • Some examples of zoom in question are: What is really going on? What are the facts? What are the critical details? How much information do we have about this situation? What is special about this situation? What are you feeling about this? (<- chicks love this one)
  • Some examples of zoom out questions are: What is at stake? What is the long-term view? What is important? What is the real goal? How does this fit into the bigger picture?
Keep in mind that women love to talk. All you have to do is kick-start it. Also keep in mind that you don't have to actually give a **** about any of her answers :D

youncleruckus

Reaction score
Thanks for the insights from everyone who replied! I found what I was looking for! As for you, lizardking82, If you're going to quote me at least make an attempt to get what I said correct. Maybe then you'll seem credible :whistle: