Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i know a guy in prison right now over some pssy

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a story i wanted to share

i worked in construction for a while for really nice guy who had a son around my age, we all worked on jobs together

the son was a decent guy, but a total AFC, and not really the type of guy who ever got much attention from women, but he met this girl through a friend and started seeing her, she was pretty hot but completely crazy and had him wrapped around her finger

she was 18 and would do crazy sht like disappear for an entire weekend then show up to his house in a BMW that belongs to the 45 year old guy she was living with previously, she would call him drunk while he was at work and he would leave the job immediately to go make sure she was ok or that she wasnt fcking anyone else, he started missing work to deal with her drama, she would come back after partying for days with bladder infections etc....

but the kid was all about it, kept dealing with the nonsense cause the pssy was good and the girl was way hotter than any other female he had been with before, so he kept dealing with the insanity even though everyone including his dad could see the girl was nothing but trouble

long story short, i end up working in a different field and i dont see my boss or his son for a while, but one day im online browsing local news stories and i happen to see this kid i used to work with, his mugshot on the website, it turns out this gf of his was also fcking one of her female friends, and this guy ended up finding out and arguing with his gf's lesbian lover one night and for some reason he got so heated he ended up pulling out a gun and waving it around to make a scene or something, he accidentally shoots the woman in the head and kills her

he is now sitting behind bars, his life completely destroyed, all over some pssy, for a degenerate female who was complete piece of trash

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't read the thread yet, but let me ask you,

do they call him rapey steve?

----------------------------------------------

read the thread, I was expecting trouble but WOW that escalated QUICKLY!

that's some grade A jerry springer **** right there.

what happened to the girl?