Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I kinda dodged Friend zone and here's how...

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl that some friends of mine brought to our company and we came close telling about EVERYTHING, we were each others emotional tampon... I knew that it was wrong if I wanted to have any chance with this girl, anyway, at some point we had a discussion with my friends and her, if there can be friendship between a woman and a man! I strongly believe that there is no such thing and everyone was trying to convince me that I am wrong! The point to this discussion was to make clear that I don't see her as a friend of mine despite the things we talk about! So, after 3 months of knowing each other, she asked me, if you say that there is no friendship between a man and a woman, then what is happening between me and you? I told her that we are just to people who DO like each other and for some strange reasons we've decided to hide those feelings! So we are not actual friends! Friends don't like each other! After this discussion things became a bit more personal between us and she came over my place 2-3 times for some movies! I knew she liked me too, she wouldn't come and spend 3-4 hours with me just for some movies! She could do anything! The third time she came we made out and the day after we facked! I told her that I was right about the friendship matter, she laughed and agreed!

The thing is that I had made my self clear to her from the beggining! I don't have, don't want to, don't think it's possible to have female friends! No matter what we discussed, she KNEW that I wasn't her friend! I was someone who would talk to her about everything but also liked her!