Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just thought of something!

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno if this has ever been mentioned before, but I just thought of this. You know how yawning is contagious.

***yyyaaaaawwwwwnnnnnn***

think about it, a nice looonnng relaxing yawn.

I BET YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT NOW!

Well, I think you might beable to use it to your advantage! Think about it. If you're yawning and somebody's checking you out...their probally gonna yawn too!

I have yet to test it out, but hey I'll try it out monday.

Well, think about it, hope I helped a little :rolleyes:

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I donno man. Yawning shows lack of interest. If some chick yawned while I was on at date with her, especially if she did it more then once then I would take it as a sign that she wasn't interested in me and wasn't having fun.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaMar
I donno man. Yawning shows lack of interest. If some chick yawned while I was on at date with her, especially if she did it more then once then I would take it as a sign that she wasn't interested in me and wasn't having fun.
I think he was saying you should do it in a large group of people (i.e. a classroom) to know if a specific person had been looking at you. It would be pretty pointless in one-on-one situation.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawning doesn't necessarily mean that I'm bored, just that I'm tired. Plus, like you said, I could just be yawning because other people are. It's a group dynamic.

And anyway, if a girl likes you, it really isn't hard to tell. They'll let you know. If you're not sure if she likes you, then she probably doesn't.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whoops...i think you took it the wrong way :D . I ment for this to be used in places like... if you're in the middle of class to give you a slight little bit of an idea of who could possibly be checkin you out.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
commentz

i think you have a point there.
im gonna try it. take my word for it.

but maybe not too much tho. cuz it might send out a message that i dont really mean.

random thought: really makes you imagine how they'd look when they'd go down on ya. haha

Zendryn

Don Juan
Reaction score
This **** works!

Once during a weird electronics lab, we were all crowding around. I yawned and 2 other girls followed almost instantly.

Fabio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawning

In theory it works but yawning can attract attention to0, which gets people to look at you.

Most people make a noise or a large change in facial features which both can be noticed by someone not paying attention to you and then they look over and yawn to but you get the wrong idea.