i just suck.

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've liked this girl for a long time, told her "online" that i really liked her & thought she was beautiful & **** & she told me she has a bf at the moment but was really happy i liked her & thought she was cute. so i got her number & called her 3 times ..but stopped like 2 weeks ago. i see her in school everyday & of ignore her cuz i'm a straight up *****, & she's in none of my classes except lunch & in lunch she's always sitting wit her friends & **** so ..you know i'm too ***** for that ****. now, i just moved in to a new study hall last friday & she's in it, i went in the class said hi, but basically sat there the whole period while she talked to everybody in the class. she came over a few times & hit me to try to get my attention & i smiled at her a couple times, but nothing big. i'm too ***** to do anything more. after school she came online & i told her i was sry for being a ***** & not doing anything like talking to her & she said it was okay, but then yesterday came & in study hall i was a total *****, hardly even looked at her. sad isnt it? so then, today ..i have gym instead of study hall ..& i didnt talk to her at all & my friend said if i didnt approach her & talk to her for once then he gets a free punch to my face. we made the deal & im going to get my punch probably tommorow, cuz my ***** ass didnt do ****. so ..basically, what can i do? i know all you are gonna be like OMFGGG aproach her you dumb ****ing faggot stop wasting school days just not doing anything but yo ..i just can't. i can't ****ing approach her, she hasn't been online since last friday so i can't ****ing talking to her there, i'm a ****ing idiot loser. & trust me i've tried to get over this **** & no matter how many ****ing things i do to try to get over this shyness to talk to her, punching in the face ..nothing, nothing will ever work. so ..i just suck don't i? wtf do i do, just sit here & cry some more? wtf ..i can't change ive tried everything, so wtf? plz post

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
MY best advice towards that would be to try hit on other girls that your arn't intimidated by..and when your ready just approche her....you think about it too much..you just gotta do it!

Cuz she might really like you..but if you ***** out..she's just gonna go to some other guy!

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CribMaster345
told her "online" that i really liked her & thought she was beautiful
Ugh. AFC mistake #1

she's always sitting wit her friends
I hope you sit with your friends too. If your a guy with a struggling social life, work on friends first, then move to womans.

basically sat there the whole period while she talked to everybody in the class
Why dont you talk with everyone in the class too? If your not gonna hit on her, you might as well hit on the other chicks that you can talk to, until you devolp some balls. Dont be the boring quiet guy in the corner.

i'm too ***** to do anything more
You never did anything to start. Nothings changed, and with that attitude it never will. Do what the above poster said, get comfortable around girls.

i told her i was sry for being a ***** & not doing anything like talking to her
AFC mistake #2...well actually I think were up to #5 :rolleyes:

she hasn't been online since last friday so i can't ****ing talking to her there
Talking to her online and then not talking to her in person is 10 times worse than not talking to her at all. It screams "Im a Pvssy who cant talk to girls face to face!"

im going to get my punch probably tommorow
You deserve it, hopefully it knocks some sense into you.

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a serious case of oneitis. The doctor recommends growing a pair, and going for it. :D

Or you can go for another girl.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you COMPLETELY ruined your chances with her by telling her that you liked her and that you think she is beautiful. 99% chance she doesn't think your cute and only said that to be nice.

The only thing you got right in that whole post was admit that you suck. READ THE DJ BIBLE.

You have as good of a chance of hooking up with this girl as she does of thinking your cute. Forget about this girl for a couple years. Focus on other girls and maybe in a few years she will forget that you bowed down to her and you might have a chance again.

Garbury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although you have the characteristics of being an AFC, you can learn how to change that, just read the bible.
Although that is a problem, your main problem is self confidence. How many times u gonna call yourself a *****? Theres no point to cutting yourself down since you are sutck with youself all day, every day. Do **** to make yourself happy without chicks. Hang with your friends, excersize. Make goals to make your self better and follow through. Get the six pack abs, get a job, talk to one new person a day, lift weights, quit a bad habit. Whatever you do, work on yourself, and when the results begin to occur, you will feel success and gain confidence. No chick is worth your tears man. You actually don't even need girls, you need your friends because as chicks come and go friends don't. Just hang out and try to smile or initiate some kind of conversation, but until you love yourself, how the hell do you expect someone else to love you.

Reaction score
Work on overcoming your shyness, and the fears that come with this condition! Once you do this, it'll increase your odds tremendously with approaching girls successfully and getting the outcome that you so desire!

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read your post title and thought he probaly does suck...

I used to be in your position....then I realized it doesn't matter.... your life isn't going to change if you ask her out and she says yes or no.. sure if she says yes your going to have some fun.. but if she says no your not goin be regretting asking her out when your 40...**** you prob wont regrett asking her out in a week..jsut remember it doesn't matter

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the ****?! This board is here to help guys like this one! How the hell does "youre right, you suck" help? How does it help anyone?

If someone comes here in a self pittying mope it means they're an AFC, not an idiot. If you don't have something constructive to say, don't feel that you should still say it.

Crib, you are an AFC. But all an AFC is is a potential Don Juan. If you haven't done so already read the Don Juan bible. Don't beat yourself up over this girl, she's one fish in a great ocean.

While you're working through the bible, try to stop crying. You cry becaus eyou're frustrated? Every time you feel like crying, get down and do some press ups. Keep an open mind and do your best to sort your **** out.

Oh yeah, last bit of advice, make sure your next post isn't so self negative, and everybody likes paragraphs, makes it easier on my old eyes! Good luck, pm me if you want.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes don juans, the worst thing you can do right now is bring him down anymore. I thought that was one of the qualities of being a don juan, was to try and help others out. But yea, here is my advice. dude, you're 15. You got so many years ahead of you to improve you should be happy. I was a true AFC when I was 15. I couldn't get a hot girl even if I tried. But then I changed my appearance (got contacts, took braces off) and my social life and now the ladies are coming left and right. I was so freakin shy my earleir years also. A girl even came up to me and said to me the other day that out of all the guys in highschool, she thinks Ive changed the most, since I have overcome shyness and completely changed my appearance. Now it is your chance. Start now, and stop letting girls get you down. Make new friends and even make new friends that are girls and realize that talking to a girl isnt any different that talking to a guy. I like the adivce (forgot where I got this from) of just imagining she has a hairy ass. Thatll take her off the pedestal you put her on. It takes a while to overcome the fear of talking to hot girls, but there is no better time to start than now. And if you arent happy about how you look, then that can also bring you down. look, just work out and stuff like that. It makes you feel good and often times more confident. Do pushups when you wake up and if you are overweight, the best thing to do is try to eat less. But serioulsy, start out with less hot girls and build up. thats the easiest way to it. I think from reading your post that your chances with her are already gone and you're in the "friends zone." So, my advice is to be friends with her at least. Its always good to have hot friends. Just make as many friends as you can right now and most of all, read the bible and learn how to become a man who doesnt need women to make him happy. I hope I could help out a little because I know what it's like.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah guys, he said it himself. He sucks.

its up to him if he doesnt want to suck, anything you say wont change what he does. all the information to change is availible to him, he came here, so lets see what he does with it.

remember, these guys are here because they have been babied and cradled, dont continue the trend.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling her beautiful wasn't the mistake, it's just how you did it.

Well lets use the worst case scenario, this girl was flattered that anyone thinks she is hot. You just seem desperate, you could've let her known she was attractive in less...extreme..ways. But, in order to do that at all you have to talk to her first. Everyone has that problem at first man, but after you ask that first girl out whether she says yes or no it's all a big cake walk after that.

Now, since she touched you at ALL. It seems like she is attracted to you, but you have to take advantage of it. Most girl aren't going to ask you out no matter the situation.

Call her up or just ask her in school: "Hey, want to go to the movies..Friday?".

MAKE yourself do it, Conquer your fear. I know it's easier said than done, but you have to do it sometime.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carter,
First off, in a post, tell the whole truth. BS won't let us assess how much damage was done. I know you told her you loved her, the board should know it too.

Quit being such a little ***** and do what I and all of us reccomended. You're a blank canvas right now. We're going to remake you into something great... but you have to listen.

Listen and follow everyone on this board, do what they reccomend, no matter how hard it may seem. In the end you'll be stronger.

Don't Be a Wimp.
Don't act So irish you big baby.