Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i just showed a friend this site

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just showed a close friend this site because i felt sorry for him, hes been through countless crash and burns with women this year.

Im starting to have regrets though, for some reason i am now worried about my rep as a DJ..

BAH,
i never turned into a DJ because of this site, its what's inside that counts right? why should i care? I dont rely on this site for EVERYTHING.

though, i still feel regrets, i feel like i betrayed someone (whoever that is) by divulging this site to a helpless AFC

Opinions?

was it the right thing to do? or did i just cause the extiction of the don juan race?

EDIT: ermm ok i was a little melodramatic, it is obvious im not fully secure with myself but i still want ur opinions about showing someone this site out of sympathy

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does not matter, thats the aim of this, to help as many people as possible. I have showed a friend this site or rather sent him a link to Pook's Be A MAN post, he got quite offended, but i explained to him. He decided he was too busy to read it so.

The only reason to worry about it is if he turns lame and starts telling all the girls that you are using strange pickup techniques off a website on them. But you can probably brush this off if a) you are good enough with women b) dont care. The most effective way to do it is just like i dont care, whatever, everything i do is above board, how many girls do you GET (dont say DJ - cos to some that will imply playing).

However, as is often the case you probably are not that advanced into the mindset and the success. This is often because as newbies we want someone to share it with us and keep us motivated, part of the idea of this board.

Anyway dont worry <---- should be your attitude to life

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. If he does end up telling a few girls, just deny it. More than likely he wont though.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of AFC's reject this site anyways. They think "I don't need a website to tell me how to get girls, thats for losers" When in fact they're the loser who can't get girls period.

I have a friend who's a HUGE afc, and my friend that showed me this showed him it and he just couldn't accept it. This was over a year ago and he's still a huge AFC, and he seems to ignore this fact because he has a pity girlfriend.

Its sad really, but you can't change people, you can only show them the door and hope they go through it.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to help a friend is anything but a bad thing. Keep in mind he will remember that you tried to help him with a major thing. If he tells people about you and this site, just bring up something even more embaressing for him. Be like oh excuse me? Who's the one who tripped down the stairs earlier? Something like that will quickly turn the conversation on another subject.

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is why i would never tell anyone in real life about this site.

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by splinterkb
Trying to help a friend is anything but a bad thing. Keep in mind he will remember that you tried to help him with a major thing. If he tells people about you and this site, just bring up something even more embaressing for him. Be like oh excuse me? Who's the one who tripped down the stairs earlier? Something like that will quickly turn the conversation on another subject.
That will probably show insecurity. Don't try turning it around on him, laugh with him and come across with an "i don't care" attitude. Chances are most people won't believe him... if he does tell people.

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep

yeah i just talked to the guy again recently, seems he refuses to accept anything he reads on the site. He says he still feels like a loser and is looking for a serious LTR, the guy doesnt seem to wanna have fun.. Hes never even had a girlfriend. If u ask me, that is total AFC mindset right there.

guess the dude just doesnt wanna enjoy life. what kind of self respecting teenager would want to settle down with some broad he is probably just infatuated with? I guess he'll just have to go crawl in a hole somewhere and wallow in his "Misery" as he calls it.

Lol this might sound cruel, but im gonna plan an outing w/ him and flaunt all my women in his face. Ill try to hook him up w/ a chick. I gotta help him somehow, ive known the dude for years.

thanks for the prophetic posts guys,

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally try to shove the philosophy and ideas down unhappy people's gullets, but if that doesn't work then I guess they'll have to grow up and learn for themselves someday

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really wanna help this guy then you should drag him off his ass and into REALITY and SHOW his how to do it right. Teach him with first hand experiance. Go SHOW him how to pick up chicks. If you SHOW him right before his eyes, he cannot deny that this shyt works.