Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just realized I havent been laid in 26 months....

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
after getting many girls at 19-20 I've falling into some kind of trap

I've lost my swag

I went from C&F to just childish and annoying

I've spent so much time improving my looks just to have less girls

I've developed a huge ego and became extremely vain instead of being just a fun guy

I went from walking tall to being nervous lost all confidence with women

I've went from being interesting to being weird

I've Pook's "Be a Man" and somehow not inspired anymore

WTF happened? I thought as I get older I'd get better but I've gotten worse

this place helped me out when i first joined at 18, now I just cannot find inspiration

help a fellow former AFC out once again

chuchu

Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference between a DJ and a "normal" guy, is that a DJ focus on his goals, and do whatever it takes to achieve it. Goals that will improve his life, his families, and the people around him. Girls are easy come, easy go. He know his mistakes, he'll fix his mistakes then moved on toward his goals.

Now a normal guy have goals about girls, getting laid, doesn't know what to do with his life. The skills you've learned in here is already inside you, you just have to focus on it. Its not easy, and you will make mistakes and more mistakes. The hard part is keep on focusing on those goals. Everything else is bullshyt.

-Chuchu

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what you're saying, it seems like you took all the bad parts from this/similar forums, w/out grasping the truly inspiring teachings.

You've probably learned some tricks/routines that helped you get girls, which in turn boosted your ego and your confidence, which in turn made your whole C&F act really work, which in turn helped you score more girls, and so on...

But you never developed that inner game over the years, your tricks have worn thin, you stopped impressing girls and getting laid. Since you conditioned yourself into thinking that your success as a man depends on the number of girls you bag, you've started to feel like a failure, your ego got deflated, you started doubting yourself and girls sensed this, so you're not pulling any tail...

I would give you 2 pieces of advice: firstly, stop looking at women as a measure of your achievements. Hot girls flock to guys who achieve things in life. So focus on how to improve your life, and girls will follow, not the other way around

Secondly, remember that pick up is a numbers game. You say you haven't got laid in 26 months. But were you trying? Were you sarging at all? You can easily meet 10 girls a month, even w/out trying. Out of 260 girls, I'm sure that you could have f.ucked at least a couple, no matter how shaky you say your game got since you at least know the basics. So b4 coming here and whining, take an honest look at what your efforts amounted to over the last 2 years and recognize that you could have done a LOT more. I'm not saying this to knock you down, just being real. The less interactions you have with women, the harder it will be to game them and vice versa. So go out there and put in some work instead of looking for excuses...

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
From what you're saying, it seems like you took all the bad parts from this/similar forums, w/out grasping the truly inspiring teachings.

You've probably learned some tricks/routines that helped you get girls, which in turn boosted your ego and your confidence, which in turn made your whole C&F act really work, which in turn helped you score more girls, and so on...

But you never developed that inner game over the years, your tricks have worn thin, you stopped impressing girls and getting laid. Since you conditioned yourself into thinking that your success as a man depends on the number of girls you bag, you've started to feel like a failure, your ego got deflated, you started doubting yourself and girls sensed this, so you're not pulling any tail...

I would give you 2 pieces of advice: firstly, stop looking at women as a measure of your achievements. Hot girls flock to guys who achieve things in life. So focus on how to improve your life, and girls will follow, not the other way around

Secondly, remember that pick up is a numbers game. You say you haven't got laid in 26 months. But were you trying? Were you sarging at all? You can easily meet 10 girls a month, even w/out trying. Out of 260 girls, I'm sure that you could have f.ucked at least a couple, no matter how shaky you say your game got since you at least know the basics. So b4 coming here and whining, take an honest look at what your efforts amounted to over the last 2 years and recognize that you could have done a LOT more. I'm not saying this to knock you down, just being real. The less interactions you have with women, the harder it will be to game them and vice versa. So go out there and put in some work instead of looking for excuses...

this makes sense, some of the tricks I learned did wear off and I became stale

I have dated a few girls and we fooled around but damn, time flew by and I have been sexless for 26 months

you're right though, I need to move outta my parents house and became a man of my own instead of being spoiled to death. Hard to develop goals and ambition when you're given everything

thanks for the guidedence

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've developed a huge ego and became extremely vain instead of being just a fun guy

Fun guys are guys who have fun. It's ok to be vain and have an ego, but if you really have it, then you should express it as prioritizing your own good time. You are caring too much what other people think. It's ok to care, but it should be far down the list of priorities below fun for yourself. Have a good time, enjoy yourself, and women will be attracted to you. They are like a side effect of fun. If you have enough fun, women will always seem to be around.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop going out trying to get laid and just focus on having fun again for a while. When you find yourself talking to a hottie then feel free to try and run some game, but stop going out to "sarge". It helped me out a ton when I got into a rut.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good piff

chuchu said:
The difference between a DJ and a "normal" guy, is that a DJ focus on his goals, and do whatever it takes to achieve it. Goals that will improve his life, his families, and the people around him. Girls are easy come, easy go. He know his mistakes, he'll fix his mistakes then moved on toward his goals.

Now a normal guy have goals about girls, getting laid, doesn't know what to do with his life. The skills you've learned in here is already inside you, you just have to focus on it. Its not easy, and you will make mistakes and more mistakes. The hard part is keep on focusing on those goals. Everything else is bullshyt.

-Chuchu

Thread closed

:up: