Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just pulled to WORST AFC move in the book!! Holy Shyt!!!!!

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello my DJ friends!

Anyone wish to kick me in the a$$? Please take a number...

I actually did it on purpose, but I think i got myself into a worse situation...

I've been macking HBOero (HB9)...here's the link to the original thread.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41709

I can't BELEIVE what the hell I just pulled!!!! I have turned from a DJ, to a blubbering mess not even WORTHY of being called AFC!!

Here's the update:

HBOreo and I were supposed to meet this past weekend, but we didn't get the opportunity to hook up. At school today she enteres the lobby and the first thing she does is apologizes.

HBOreo - I am so sorry! I did end up going to that play. I actually wished i didn't...it wasn't fun. i think i would have had more fun with you.

ME - (****y) oh well...no big deal...your loss...

HbOreo - I was actually going to call you on Sunday, but i was sick...did you want to hook up this weekend?

ME- uh...maybe...what days are you free?

HBOreo - hmmm...let's see...Sunday...Saturday...Friday...

HBOreo has some MAJOR eye contact going...she was giving me the "i want to kiss you NOW" look.

ME - well...I'm busy Saturday and Sunday, but we can hook up Friday i think.

HBOreo - yeah cool...we'll check out that place that has the live music.

Cut to the ride home from school...

I figure I'd make a move...not sure what as yet.

Suddenly she starts going on about her past BF, i turn into an emotinal tampon, and I end up getting LJBF!!! So I change the subject and decide to elicit values. I already know that she likes a bit of romance, so i figured i'd see what else i could pull from her...

Me - so how do you feel when you're around a guy you like?

HBOreo - well, you know...god i hate guys sometimes...guys NEVER tell me if i look good. I mean i haven't had a guy tell me i was "beautiful" or a anything like that in a long time. Soo many times i;ve been out with a guy and i;ll spend HOURS trying to get myself ready...and he won't even care really...i'll show up at his place and he won't even look at me. You know...i;m still a girl...i would like to hear it sometimes...like this last guy i was out with...when i met him i was in sweat pants and a t-shirt. On our first date got myself dressed up, and all he said was, "when i met you you looked like i could take you out...now i can't take you out anywhere!"

ME - god...sounds like you've been meeting a lot of losers.

HBOero - yeah...that's for sure. Actually Cindy and Andrea are going to set me up with a friend of theirs next week...(this caught me off gaurd...figured it might have been a test....)

ME - Oh yeah.

HBOero just looks at me...uncomfortable silence...

Me - you know...you're a very confusing girl...

I begin to exit the car.

(by the way...this is where i turn MAJOR AFC. I figure...okay...i've anchored this girl...played the c/f to the max...kinoed majorly...elicited enough value that i could play this chick AWESOME!!...but I MAJORLY fuct up!!!! Here goes...feel free to leave the a$$kicking at the END of this post )

HBOreo - what do you mean?

Me - oh, nothing.

HBOreo - no seriously

(I get back in)

This is where i turn HER into an emotional tapon, and start talking about ALL KINDS of wierd shyt!! I start telling her about my previous relationships...HOW I'M A PLAYER!!!!!! I don't know WHAT THE HELL I WAS THINKING!!!!! It like i was justifying reasons why her and I SHOULDN'T hook up!!! I kept telling her i didn't want to talk about shyt like this, but she kept trying to pry it out of me. I fvcking fell for it!!! After a couple of minutes i change the subject. Holy Shyt!!!

Me - i;m just trying to figure you out...

HBOreo - explain

Me - well...You;re a beautiful girl.....i think we have a really good connection going on...i just don't know what it is that you want.

HBOreo - well...what do you want?

Me - I already know what i want....what do you want?

HBOreo hides her face

HBOreo - listen...I'm REALLY shy...i...i...

ME- I want to take you out...

HBOreo - like...TAKE ME OUT...take me out?

ME- yeah...when we made plans for friday...that's what i was doing.

HBOreo - wow...well...hmmmm....it's funny becasue when we were at that party.... and you wouldn't flirt with me becasue i had a BF...for some reason i was mad...i kept thinking, "why doesn't he want to play with me?"

Me - oh yeah...

HBOreo - i kinda even hinted at the fact that you were the only available guy in school...i don't know why i did that...

(get ready to puke and put on your steel toed boots to shove up my a$$)

Me - we obviously have a connection. When i met you, i thought you were beautiful...i was attracted to you.

HBOreo -...listen...i'm REALLY shy Tantric...

ME - i know...

HBOreo - i don' know why i act the way i do around you...

ME - something told me...the way you were looking at me today when you came into school, that something was going on.

HBOero - ...sooo...you wanna go on a date?

i don't answer

HbOreo - let's do it...lets go listen to some music...

Me - okay....

I hold her hand and exit the car....

YIKES!!! Although it may not sound like it in this post...in felt like i was revealing my feelings to her...admiting that i was attracted to her...and that she was sitting by listening...not reciprocating.

AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC

My plan was only to elicit values and be a bit romantic!!!! AS SOON AS THE CONVO STARTED I FELT SOOOOOOOO AFC IT'S not even FUNNY!!!!! Shyt!!! I told her stuff about me that SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN DISCUSSED!!!!

yet rather than getting repulsed..she asks me out...

oh well...

The other problem...i;ve NEVER been on a "date" with ANYONE before!!!!!!!! Everygirl I've been with has been a ONS, or FB...NEVER a date!!!! That scares me a bit...

Anyone wish to kick my ass back to AFC land?

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Um... Tantric, maybe it's really late at night and the two BJs I just got have me a bit dizzy, but I have no idea what you're referring to as being the Worst AFC move in the book.

Hahaha... relax dude. Everything is okay... you're into her and she's into you. Enjoy it. KNOW that she wants you, and proceed from there.

She keeps telling you that she's really shy. Assuming she's not a player, from my experience thats her way of telling you that if anything is going to happen, you're going to have to take the lead.

And you mention that you confessed all your feelings and she didn't reciprocate. Maybe you're too close in to see, but from your post it seems that she's told you in as close to black-and-white that she has interest in you, and that she wants you to make things happen.

If you want the Worst AFC move in the book then I should write up some of the shyt that I've pulled with my gf recently... hell, it would have made me puke back in my AFC day. Hahaha.

MotU

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is it me or does anyone think he should have just put his hand behind her head and kissed her when she started going 'i'm REALLY shy...'... i.e ********: 'I'm too shy to make the first move.. you have to'?

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
She held your hand, practicallycally asked you out on a date, and even SAID she wanted to date you. And you ?

Good greif man !!!! grow up and smell the coffee.

your obsessing when thats the outcome ? and over analyzing ? isnt that what makes an 'AFC' an 'AFC' ?

Pull your head out of your arse, cut back on coffee and u'll be okay. HAVE FUN !!!

jeeze.... you sure wasted a heck of a lot of time typing out that post.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you're being rediculous man!

You worked it pretty good, I'd say. Admitting that you're attracted to her is not the worst move you can do. They pretty much know it anyways. You DO however want to keep her guessing as to whether or not you think she's *good enough* for you. Subtely let her know that she's passed the attraction test, but she's not in the clear yet. You still have plenty of capacity to be a challenge.

Being direct with a girl isn't that bad. I know on this site it's not supposed to be like that, but in the real world it's not bad, especially after you've established yourself as a confident man.

Just continue to do your DJ thing, letting her know you're valuable and rare.

And you're not an AFC. An AFC wouldn't have had the confidence you did, in fact he probably wouldn't have even asked her on the date in the first place. You haven't placed her on a 'pedestal' and you've displayed some balls. Why wouldn't she say yes to date with you? ;)

Good luck on the date bro. Keep us informed- -E-Z

MickoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno if being direct is bad for a DJ, I believe there is different GOOD WAY to do with everyone if what you want is do [freaky/unf/whatever] with her.

You are obviously a little nervous and afraid of a date since you have not really experienced anything like that. That is cool, what is life if everything is always the same and you have no challenge?

Still that you unveal your feeling or not you will have the option to still be a DJ/Playa/Etc. You can also take the opportunity to feel a LTR after, but do not think about that too soon!

Oh and shy or not... maybe she just PLAYED YOU BUDDY! 0wn3D!

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol naw man it wasnt that bad

but i still wanted to puke tho.. not cuz it was AFC but cuz of the corniness.. damn i can picture the whole thing in a melo-dramatic movie

OH! Oreo! i love you!
OH! Mar's Bar! I am SHY!
OH! I still love you!
OH! Mar's Bar! Hold me!
*play dramatic music*
KISS ME!

the end!

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss her already, your losing her. Kiss her on the next date, you had enough raport building, if kiss close you're in, if she refuses.. wel...

Look out for the infutaution ((sp?).

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say, deeloo's post made me laugh!

I dunno, i guess it did feel kinda corny. I thought the DJ rule was to NEVER admitt anything, until SHE does first. Obviously the convo wasn't as smooth as I wrote it, and i think there was a bit more info, but nothing different.

It reminded me of the Jr. High school days when i was REALLY AFC, and would tell girls i liked them, asking deperate and shyt.

The convo probably wasn't that bad, just felt like, "i like you...please like me back!!!! I am sooo desperate!!!"

Obviously it didn't SOUND like that, but that's how it felt afterwards. Like i was "confessing my undying love" or something.

Maybe it wasn't as bad as i thought...just seemed that way as i have NEVER done anything like this since the practicing the DJ skills. Flet like i was going back to AFC.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tantric part of being a DJ is makin mistakes

what u did was kind of give her the ultamadim (sp?)

now u did reveal somethings that u probably shoulnt have

but its not always such a bad thing to be honest about what u want

i think may ppl would do better if they cut the sh1t, stop playin games and just did what they wanted and said what they wanted

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
tantric part of being a DJ is makin mistakes

what u did was kind of give her the ultamadim (sp?)

now u did reveal somethings that u probably shoulnt have

but its not always such a bad thing to be honest about what u want

i think may ppl would do better if they cut the sh1t, stop playin games and just did what they wanted and said what they wanted
couldn't agree more. You need to make it clear early on what your intentions are, so she doesn't start seeing you as a friend. It's generally considered more DJ to do this by a kiss (a definitive ACTION instead of words), but sometimes words work too.

And DJing is NOT a strict set of rules in my opinion. There are general guidelines, the most important ones deal with your OWN mindset, less how you specifically interact with the females of your interest.

It's really a grey area. You have to adapt the guidelines here and interpret them to fit you- values, desires, etc.

MickoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not doing move is good, but doing no move lead to nothing.

There is not only one way to achieve something, it is all a game after all, life is some kind of game, you have to play it right, but you can do it your way.

Also, I noticed a semi-pattern (even if sometime we have to avoid them) with girls that liked me... they told me thing like: "I do not like guy who do not know what they want"

and I believe it is not just some bullcrap... while we think that admitting we want sex, etc., whetever might be perceived as gross at first, it is not.

Being straight forward put the girl in confidence on one point at less (do not give everything out) and you have to do move.

Obviously you did a lot of move with your comfortable humoristique behavior.

And I remember you saying "Oh I wish it was not a joke" about a sexual joke she did... well another thing I found out about myself and other... is that in all joke there is often a bit of trueness... because most joke are build about real stuff.

Often you will avoid to involve YOURSELF and SOMEONELSE in a sexual joke, or at less won't do it often, if you are not attracted a bit sexually by the person...
That does not mean you won't do sex joke, but you won't involve you two in it ;-)
And she did it... she is probably not disliking the idea of doing the freaky/unf/whetevah ;-)

Reaction score
If I may have permission to post here:

Let me say Tantric you need to put your nutz on chill. Your fine kid. You are reading too much into everything and freaking out fool...Relax and take this one.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys...

Just felt REALLY wierd afterward. I was pretty cool and calm throughout the convo, but it was odd...your right Player_Supreme...i should really kick back and stop thinking about it.

I'll keep you guys updated....with a Lay Report on Saturday :)

bishopdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo that was hilarious. Yeah you went against a bunch of DJ rules, but it accomplished the goal, so don't worry about it. Oftentimes unconventional methods must be used...though I must admit the openness part is pretty bold. I'm not even gonna lie though, I got this girl to convince me to tell her why i don't settle down with one girl ever. I felt the most AFCish I've ever felt in my life, but hey sometimes even us Don's make mistakes....and u never know maybe u opened up to her cause she may be wifey material.

I have to agree though, the whole thing could have been pulled right out of a melo-drama lol. I look forward to the update.

donut dunker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude it doesnt matter what you do as long as she still likes you or whatever. I wouldnt bring that convo or anything like again through, but if that is the worst thing you've ever done while macking you should be thankful.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's humorous that you remembered and wrote every single thing in the conversation. Why don't you use your photographic memory for other uses?