Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Just Love Women Who Have the Guts to Hit On Men Directly

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know...there's just something that turns me on so much when a woman thinks she likes a guy and goes after him aggressively or has the guts to walk up to him and hit on him. In the same way, I love being in relationships with women who express themselves effectively. The big ass woman I met on the street early last month is making me really happy. Just several minutes ago she called me...and a few minutes after we'd finished talking, she sent me a text message saying:

"I love the way your voice sounds (both on the phone and in person). It's just so calm and peaceful/soothing." (Whatever that really means :) )

Nonetheless her words had a positive impact on me considering I've often tended to be in relationships with such heightened levels of arrogance, vanity and empty pride that very few of them ever felt the need to express themselves romantically.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Frank,
Yes it certainly is happy-making,when a Bird approaches you for a change.....It is Spring down here and I habitually carry a Canoe on my Roof Rack,seizing at opportunities to dip it in the Water as I travel around....So on Monday,I went down to the little Super Market in my little suburb for some Milk...I was stooging around minding my own business,when a I heard little voice,"Excuse me"....Then started a conversation,about canoes,an attractive young Asian Lady,slim quite vivacious,just moved in locally....transpired she was keen on fitness,some years ago,she had used canoes in Canada,recently transferred to my Town,she really wants to get into them again...she was going back to Sydney for a week,when she returns,she has my card and will be contacting me...So you see Frank,there is a God and he smiles on Don Juans too,but he only helps those who help themselves!

Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Frank,
Yes it certainly is happy-making,when a Bird approaches you for a change.....It is Spring down here and I habitually carry a Canoe on my Roof Rack,seizing at opportunities to dip it in the Water as I travel around....So on Monday,I went down to the little Super Market in my little suburb for some Milk...I was stooging around minding my own business,when a I heard little voice,"Excuse me"....Then started a conversation,about canoes,an attractive young Asian Lady,slim quite vivacious,just moved in locally....transpired she was keen on fitness,some years ago,she had used canoes in Canada,recently transferred to my Town,she really wants to get into them again...she was going back to Sydney for a week,when she returns,she has my card and will be contacting me...So you see Frank,there is a God and he smiles on Don Juans too,but he only helps those who help themselves!
Are you intentionally writing like that? Or you really talk that way in real life?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever, just don't get deep oneitis here because you think you found something unique.

Men will sometimes break their rules and go full beta because they "found someone special" and so they feel "safe" giving in.

At their core all women are like other women. They have different techniques but they all have the same goal. Don't be fooled by gimmicks.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, women do this for two reasons. Either:

1) They are totally crushing on you so bad that they cannot help themselves, they have to throw themselves at you. Or

2) They are attention hos or slvts, and if you watch their behavior carefully they throw themselves at nearly every male around them in a similar manner. Some women are better at disguising this than others. I knew one girl who was very careful about not hitting on other guys when her other "plates" were around. But when she thought she wasn't being observed, she'd start her heavy flirting behavior.

So like RoyalFlush says, usually aggressive women are a red flag. But sometimes they might just really like you. How she acts around other men is the telltale sign.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem with those types is they have done it hundreds of times before, that's why they are so comfortable with it. She has probably seen 93 c0cks before she turned 25.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't trust those bıtches. I get that feeling as if you're talking with a slick salesman that wants to rake you over the coals. It's hard to buy/believe.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any of those decent looking women that approach men first? obviously I know those women are a very rare breed

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Simple Man,
"Are you intentionally writing like that?".... Well yes Old chap.. nothing pretentious about moi,though I could dumb down for you,if you have problems with polysyllabic word, LOL!

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every encounter/relationship I've had where the women was the pursuer has turned out horribly. It's like they're drawn to the mystique, then when it fades, they discard you like trash. I haven't had this issue with women I have pursued. I think aggressive women are a huge red flag based on personal experience and I avoid them as much as possible. Chances are they've been aggressive with a lot more men than you.

Also, you learn things as you go. If a woman approaches you cold or aggressively, it's your "emotional unavailability" that drives her crazy enough to pursue you. Red flag. This means that the second you show interest/care, her interest starts to decline and she's on the move to the next c*ck. That's how these types operate and that's why they tend to be good for little more than a pump and dump unless you're a sociopath who doesn't care much about anything, then you'll do fine with these types.

More normal women who are interested will drop hints and try to make the interaction possible without actually approaching or being obvious about it. They'll generally be around you and make it very obvious they're into you making the approach a no-brainer and pretty much anxiety free.

I was approached horribly today at lunch. Some broad asked me "So, you come here often? What's good on the menu?" I was pretty repulsed. I felt like a woman being hit on by a man. No thanks.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally every chick I've had that came on strong was in 1 of 2 camps:
1. Crazy with mommy daddy issues hunting continually in life for validation. These are not worth the time. Smile and tell her that you aren't interested. Bonus points for your self esteem.
2. Women that are emotionally sound but feel they are hitting the wall. This crowd is usually surrounded by girlfriends that have all either recently married, or more extreme have recently had children. You are a potential target that she has radar locked on, due to your ability to provide her with her fantasy that she feels she is missing. Don't be fooled. It isn't about you at all, it's all part of her Princess dream.

There you have it. Either option sucks.

KC

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d have to agree with some of the other posters in that a woman hitting on you isn't always such a good thing. This is especially true of those women with crushes. The problem is that a woman with a crush tends to have a fantasy in her head about you. As time goes on and you’re not living up to her fantasy she’ll blame you. It can turn ugly.

On the other hand though, say you’re at a social gathering and you’re making eyes with a chick and she approaches you, that’s just part of the game.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
Damn you guys sound like a pathetic group of losers who have no clue how to deal with women trying to wife every ***** you come across. I'm attractive so I'm approached by women (and unfortunately men as well) on a decent rate, all of my relationships with these women rather it'd be a one night stand to a long term relationship turned out wonderfully for me.

Women who pursue what they want are great, they play no games and cut straight to the chase. They also typically put you on a pedestal and worship you. OP continue enjoying your spoils.
I agree with that, don't let some negative experiences in which the woman was the initiator mean that all of the woman who initiate(which are rare) have bad intentions

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
Damn you guys sound like a pathetic group of losers who have no clue how to deal with women trying to wife every ***** you come across. I'm attractive so I'm approached by women (and unfortunately men as well) on a decent rate, all of my relationships with these women rather it'd be a one night stand to a long term relationship turned out wonderfully for me.

Women who pursue what they want are great, they play no games and cut straight to the chase. They also typically put you on a pedestal and worship you. OP continue enjoying your spoils.
Cool story bro. Are you the guy who has bedded 30 "women" and admitted 90% were land whales? Keep on keepin' on.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proceed with caution. Really. Women who approach men are either sales, or she has other intention (not sex).

Women who are sexually attracted to men won't approach. She first denies that feeling by playing hard to get, not approach.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkbeat said:
Proceed with caution. Really. Women who approach men are either sales, or she has other intention (not sex).

Women who are sexually attracted to men won't approach. She first denies that feeling by playing hard to get, not approach.
I doubt that is always the case

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
Yes I am. What does that have to do with anything? I'm young, in shape, and attractive broadly across the landscape. What's your point?

Grow up. Your way to old be subscribing to childish games.
Yeah I know I don't see how women approaching men and initiating with them can be emasculating

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So who here personally has been approached, hit on by decently attractive women before and it turned out great? As in it turned into a relationship or hook-up?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
So who here personally has been approached, hit on by decently attractive women before and it turned out great? As in it turned into a relationship or hook-up?
My current girlfriend of 10 years was the one who let me know she was interested. I don't know who approached who, we had known each other for awhile. I was always friendly toward her out of respect because I was friends with some of her family, and we always got along well, we had some things in common.

I thought she was cute, but I wasn't thinking about hitting on her, or getting into a relationship with her. We were both seeing other people when we met. As has often been the case, I was generally clueless about when a woman was attracted to me lol.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
My current girlfriend of 10 years was the one who let me know she was interested. I don't know who approached who, we had known each other for awhile. I was always friendly toward her out of respect because I was friends with some of her family, and we always got along well, we had some things in common.

I thought she was cute, but I wasn't thinking about hitting on her, or getting into a relationship with her. We were both seeing other people when we met. As has often been the case, I was generally clueless about when a woman was attracted to me lol.
Well that's great, inspiring to hear, I notice you are in your 50's, how many years younger is she than you? just asking because I assume she is significantly younger