Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just learned one of if not the most important thing.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at work (catering) and had good vibes from these two girls and it seemed as if they were interested and since I was busy couldnt talk with them.Alright I had a chance or two but it was very slight.I kept telling myself "just wait you will get a better chance later" since its a wedding.Also these two seemed pretty bored out of their mind.

Well guess what?

THERE WAS NO GREATER OPPORTUNITY!

After I had gone on my break not even close to end of the wedding,they had gone.Yep Im not pissed obviously since I dont even know how much they liked me but just knowing that I should have just gone for it instead of waiting just killlllllllllllllllllllls me inside.

So bottom line,dont be an idiot like me and wait for something better to come along. Because something better might come if you wait (and it will happen to the GIRLS instead of YOU). Sometimes you may get lucky like I have before but I guess what Im trying to say is create the opportunity instead of trying your luck.

Lol haha please someone share their stories im sure someone here has made this mistake like I have

mxylplk

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know what you mean, and I know how you feel, and it sucks so bad. If anything good came from this is that the next time an opportunity arises, you seize that moment. Live today and die tomorrow.

Mr. Bojangles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yeah that's what tends to happen. The most important thing is that you LEARN from your mistake - next time you're in that sort of situation remember how badly you regretted not approaching on this occasion!

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah welcome to the last six years of my life!

Any approach opportunity that doesn't involve jumping through a plane of glass or swinging from an electric cable, is a A-1-100% perfect opportunity.