Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just got pwned as bad as you can get pwned!

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got talking to a girl a friend knew, and we decided to meet up for a drink. I picked her up, went to my place, and we went out for a few drinks. She was pretty drunk already and we had four or five beers in a club.

I was outside talking to some friends and she came out and we were leaving together, and a pretty "fly" french dude starts talking to us. He was allright and as me and the girl were going home we went the same way as he lived that direction too.

No need for further explanation. Outside my house she decided she wanted to go with him instead. Btw I'm short, she's tall, mr. french was tall. In retrospect I'm glad it happened because she's a 7,5 at best, and probably fücking crazy, and I'm glad not to have her in my apartment, but the fact that I got pwnzed like this bothers me.

Fück FÜCK FÜCK :)

Oh well! This just proves that she's a slut and that looks matter. And I need to hit the gym, fix my sh1t up and sarge like a MOFO EVERYDAY!

SARGE SARGE SARGE ALL THE TIME!

:)

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And whats funny is that it was *I* that wanted to leave to have some drinks at the club. She wanted to just stay at my place and drink lol :)

This feels like loosing a free ticket for a *****. Not like loosing a LTR prospect.

Remy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like this french guy got under your skin, you were obviously scared of him stealing your girl from the second you saw him and she probably picked up on this. THATS how you lost. It wasnt just your looks (although its always nice to have excuses that are out of your control so you can say things like "hey its not my fault shes a shallow *****")

In other words, work on yourself. better luck next time (sincerely)

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this all wouldve been prevented if you had just stayed at her place. Didnt it occur to you that you probably wouldve gotten an easy lay if you stayed at your place?

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had stayed home I vould have gotten an easy lay for sure.

However I wanted to go out, and honestly I didn't think this vould happen.

If she had been LTR material than I vould not have taken her out.

I tell myself "she's a slut" etc etc to make is fell better.

Remy: you sound french, are you? You're right about this dude scaring me. He was good looking, I'm below average to be honest. Maybe average at best at a good day. Thanks for the replyes. I will def. work on myself. I see this as a learning experience and I will learn as much as possible from it.

NOW I FOCUS ON THE NEXT GIRL! Tomorrow is saturday and I'm in the mood to SARGE :)

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it brother shes just another HOR. The only question you have to ask yourself is why didn't you try and make a move when she was at your place?

Not only did she go to your place but you said she was drunk on her way to the club already. So you shouldn't be asking yourself how can some guy steal her from you when not only did you have her at your place but you guys were drinking! That's how most guys get laid. No wonder she left with that a**hole who probably banged the hell out of her.

Remember, when a woman agrees to be all alone at a guy's place or her place you only have 1 move and that is to escalate. You pretty much have to make the move and either get rejected or win. There's no other move. Women don't agree to be alone with a man in the confines of a house if they don't expect (or want) the man to make a move. Even more so when both parties are drinking.

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F28300:

I honestlhy believe that if I really felt nuch attraction to her or I felt that she was a LTR material the I vould have not taken her out. I'm 80% sure that I could have banged her if we had stayed at home.

To make me feel better i like to make me believe that I felt so indifferent to her that I went out to have a good time risking loosing her which was what happened. It was very unlikely that this dude should show up actually.

However much this is my trying to feel better, no-one can deny she's a dirty hor and in a way I am happy to not have her in my place.

I got owned because I was weak, but I am working on getting stronger.

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
I don't understand guys who let there girls get taken away by complete strangers, or the girl randomly walks off with this stud from thin air. Sounds so farfetched everytime. Taget isn't telling the whole story or is missing bits and pieces out.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
annoyingly the national sterotypes for french and italiens being good lovers and passionate, does sub-conciously give them a little advantage over other guys...

ive seen it happen before...

and THIS...
Remy said:
Sounds like this french guy got under your skin, you were obviously scared of him stealing your girl from the second you saw him and she probably picked up on this AND HE MAY HAVE ALSO ! . THATS how you lost. It wasnt just your looks (although its always nice to have excuses that are out of your control so you can say things like "hey its not my fault shes a shallow *****")

In other words, work on yourself. better luck next time (sincerely)

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
French dude probably started gaming her inside the club and she told him " I'm here with a chump ...how about we meet at closing time and pretend to live our way so we can all walk together and ill take it from there"

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I and the girl sat and talked and mr. French joined the convo. He did not show that he was gaming her but of course he was. He even asked how long we had known each other and I said what was true which was about four hours.

Thats when he knew he had a chance.

He was french and cool and good lucking and laid back and the girl felt attraction for him after five minutes.

No need to overanalyze this as its really this simple.

Now I put this behind me and move on!

:yes:

Puck508

Don Juan
Reaction score
Target,

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you, but I'd like to say something. It is true that getting yourself in the gym and in shape will help a bit, but I'm telling you, that wasn't why this happened and isn't the reason the majority of the time. I used to be the same as you (I'm a big guy...always have been) and thought that women didn't want anything to do with me because I was overweight.

Not true at all, my friend. It's all about the confidence and charm...I'm telling you, I know this for a fact. I'm still a bit overweight and I very rarely have a problem getting the most attractive woman in the room. I've gotten in the gym lately, for health reasons, but again this has very little to do with it. Had you turned to Frenchy and said "Listen, I'm trying to have a few drinks and a good time with my girl, I'd appreciate it if you'd find a conversation somewhere else"...what would that have done? It would have eliminated your competition, shown dominance and shown your girl that you were a confident, alpha male. She would have taken you home and ****ed your brains out after that.

Anyway, next time just don't let someone like that intimidate you. I always tell people to continually remind themselves that they are the best looking, smartest most attractive person wherever they're at...it's your job to remember that. It's all down hill from there, brother.

Better luck next time and keep your chin up...you have no reason to doubt yourself.

Good luck,

Puck