Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just found the most disgusting thing in my bedroom

Reaction score
I was cleaning my room and I found a pair of panties lodged between my mattress and boxspring.

My first thought was cool! I'll put it in my collection of girl items that get left at my house.

I looked at the panties and there were sh!t stains all over them. Disgusting! I'm not sure which girl they came from but my god it makes me sick to think they don't clean themselves.

I seriously may never go down on a girl again unless she is my serious committed girlfriend.

Reaction score
Whenever I think of my oneitis now I'm going to imagine those panties being hers. They might have been. Maybe I should keep them as a reminder how dirty these women can be.

I think I'm cured.

CFERD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to reality. Pretty disgusting, but it's true. Oh yeah, they fart to. Lucky for them there is often a dog close by to blame it on.

Reaction score
CFERD said:
Welcome to reality. Pretty disgusting, but it's true. Oh yeah, they fart to. Lucky for them there is often a dog close by to blame it on.

I don't know about you but I don't have sh!t stains all over my underwear. Especially one's I wear over to a girls house. That is NOT normal for most girls.

Thank GOD my mouth never went near this girls snatch. I'm pretty sure I know which girl it's from.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this happened to me in high school. She probably just had a stomach ache that day and couldn't hold back the gas.

But then again, you said ALL over them.... that "all" just made me gag a bit.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I dated a girl once and I saw a pair of her under wear. It looked like sh!t stains or blood from a period. I asked her wtf was on her underwear. She said it was "bleach stains". It may of been true. Cause after she washed them the stain was still there.

hanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls where thongs and **** that ride up in there ass, not to mention what their pussies discharge on a daily basis, sometimes more depending on their birth control. Unless they use baby wipes or some moist toilet paper for their ass chances are good that you'll find something in their underwear.

Reaction score
I should have taken a picture and shown you this horrific underwear I found.

Not only was there poop stains which was bad enough, there was ALSO some white crusty spots on there.

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL!...that's my fear when i hook up with a girl...a smelly ***** or ****ty ass LOL

Reaction score
I seriously think I'm ruined for life. The image of those nasty panties are burned into my mind. I don't think I can eat p/ssy again unless I really know the girl.

There are NO EXCUSES for this. I will never accept this and give her any excuses as to why her panties can be that nasty.

CFERD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, yeah V. I was merely pointing out the fact that there are some girls that are not as clean as others. Like yourself, I also prefer not having sh** stains in my shorts. I credit that to my upbringing, learned early on how to take care of oneself............ I had an ex tell me she was so tired she feel asleep wearing brown underwear, I musty of been trying to keep myself in denial. But I have come to terms with the fact that it means what I had hoped it didn't. Now I she her for the dirty pig she is. I mean it's bad enough to be that nasty to the point she doesn't clean herself as well as she should. It's even worse hearing she is too lazy to fix things before falling asleep. I think filthy girls enjoy eachothers company. Her roomate was cooking for a large family party a few weeks back, she comes out of the bathroom into the kitchen where there are about twelve other women sitting and of course me too.She decides to share the details of the enormous dump she had just taken. She was kind enough provide a vivid description: it like giving birth. She seemed proud to let everyone know how bad the bathroom smelled and that it could take an hour or two until it was safe to enter. Then she went back to the food, nothing like a hand tossed salad after a story like that huhgo figure, the roomate never liked me after that, she didn't realise I was sitting in he kitchen until after she told her little story. Somehow I became the bad guy because she was a nasty slob.
The point of sharing that story, at the expense of almost throwing up , was to give an example of how so called ladies can be and often are just a nasty as some guys. I'm glad I never saw this ex's panties back when I was seeing her. At that time I had no idea she was a 'dirty ' girl, and I am certain I would have been in for the shock of my life. It may have ruined me too.

I had a friend that did get ruined, he found is gf's panties on the floor one morning. He said it looked like something got runover in her panties, like roadkill in July, he figured she went comando during her period. He told me it was so wrong that when he saw it he actually threw up in his mouth.

Reaction score
Berlex said:
did you sniff the panties?
No. But when I found them I got excited because it's like finding a trophy. But the excitement turned to disgust.

I've decided that I will be doing panty inspections from here on out. If the panties don't pass the inspection, automatic next.

I have seen a couple other panties that girls left over and I never saw anything like this before.

governor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad, you are the man. This post is hilarious. Once I was with this girl and we were going at it doggy. I'm giving her a bit of a spanking and all of a sudden this dried bit of sh*t falls out onto my bed. She wasn't shaven so I guess somehow it got caught. I started laughing my ass off. Chuckling right now in fact.

Reaction score
The funny thing is this girl is out of town and she's been emailing me to make sure I "don't forget about her"

Well, after this I lost her email address, phone # and removed her from my messenger. She's going to be like "WTF".