Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just dropped all my plates

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On purpose.

They were all like 7s. One 7.5 with a bangin body and an excellent fvck. One 8.5 stripper slut that bought me stuff. And one of them was 17.

Dropped em all.

Starting over. I had an epiphany. Sub 9 is ****in worthless.

I noticed that instead of working on self-improvement, specifically skipping MMA practice to go on "dates" I was going out wasting my time with these girls that I would certainly not mate with.

Yes, they would buy me stuff.
Yes, they would put out.
Yes, I enjoyed the female company.

But Im gonna shoot for the stars and see what it will be like to only associate with rockstar status people. I feel that this will produce a synergistic response.

If I fail
force me to even further better my game/build more worth or

If I succeed
set me an an adventure of the likes of which I have never experienced.

I might still associate with that 8.5 stripper for the social proof, who knows.

Holler if you hear me!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably going to receive some hate and backlash from quite a few guys here, but I say go for it. You already know you can pull 7s and 8s, so if all else fails you can always go back and pick those kinds up again. This should only make you a better man with better game.

Go for it! :up:

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
hhmmmm.

I say go for it.

I predict you will be in for a lot of "high maintenance" dealing on those 9's, but
I could be wrong.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm smelling a troll here, but will respond as if it's true.

You can't get to the top rung of a ladder without stepping on a lot of middle rungs. Any guy who thinks he can get hot girls without dating other girls is a fool. You can't go from zero girls to hot girls. You have to start at the bottom and work your way to the top.

You don't attract 10s. 9s attract 10s. 8s attract 9s. etc. You have to start with the fuglies and work your way to the top. Anyone over the age of 25 understands this principle.

You're missing out on Zarky's fundamental principle of the universe: "Women attract women."

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I'm smelling a troll here, but will respond as if it's true.

You can't get to the top rung of a ladder without stepping on a lot of middle rungs. Any guy who thinks he can get hot girls without dating other girls is a fool. You can't go from zero girls to hot girls. You have to start at the bottom and work your way to the top.

You don't attract 10s. 9s attract 10s. 8s attract 9s. etc. You have to start with the fuglies and work your way to the top. Anyone over the age of 25 understands this principle.

You're missing out on Zarky's fundamental principle of the universe: "Women attract women."
It doesn't sound trollish to me. Actually your idea sounds more trollish.

What he's saying makes sense. It takes time and energy to maintain those plates. Hell, I spent Saturday night with one plate and Sunday with another. If I were getting bored with them, perhaps I'd consider dropping both, re-investing some energy in myself, and then going out to find new prospects.

If all your plates visually SEE each other and the 7's attract the 8's and the 8's attract the 9's, maybe that works for ya. But I don't live in Small Town, USA, so my plates don't see each other. Maybe you do.

Sorry you had to bang so many Fuglies to get your way to the top. I skipped that part of your formula.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP.. I think it's a great idea, as long as it's what you actually want. Our lives shouldn't revolve around these women. They should be there to supplement when we want that. Improving yourself, for what you feel is better, is the best thing anyone can do.

The fact you just dropped them all, at least seemingly impulsively, suggests that not only do you have the confidence, but you weren't relying on these girls for anything major in your life. That attitude shows you will be able to pick up where you left off. Especially if you are more confident/happier with yourself if/when you do get back to how you got things going now.

I'm very interested to hear how this works out for you. Keep it posted!

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its like saying no to free sex and other free stuff.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
its like saying no to free sex and other free stuff.
Not at all. In fact, it's more like saying no to free hamburgers and instead saying yes to free steak.

Powpow....I like your idea. Go get em.

rocket87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in kind of a similar phase.. but i'm torn between what all the guys are discussing above me ^ (consistent 7-8s vs. constant challenge of new 8.5+)

Not to threadjack, just commenting on my similar situation. I know that so far, I've successfully raised my standards, so there haven't been any new 7-8s around lately. I simply refuse to open/deal with them. My minimum now is 8+. I went out with a 10 last week but failed haha, so I'm on the right track at least with getting the 9s/10s out. Now I just have to start f-closing them.

^ more on that thought, it's very true what Zarky said about climbing the ladder. For whatever reason, that's just how it works.. You slowly progress to the higher #s and eventually it just starts becoming the norm.

I'm also picky as sh!t now since raising my standards - have you run into this same problem..? I'll only open girls that fit my physical attraction trait "list" - It's kind of annoying since I feel like I'm limiting myself. I could be opening ALOT more girls - I just don't want to be using my standards as an excuse not to open. (I'm talking some seriously analytical, specific sh!t, slender build.. clear/soft skin, eyes wide apart, white/clean/"perfect" teeth, tall-ish/leggy, etc.) :rockon:

I haven't done what you've done though and completely dropped the 7s and 8s, I feel like that'd be kinda dumb cause then I'd be on a bit of a dry spell until I catch up with 8.5-9s; but then again maybe that's whats needed to get into the right mindset. I have *definitely* dropped them back though to only seeing them a few times a month rather than weekly.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nein Nein Nein ! Come to Vancouver- I ll show you a 9.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If all your plates visually SEE each other and the 7's attract the 8's and the 8's attract the 9's, maybe that works for ya. But I don't live in Small Town, USA, so my plates don't see each other. Maybe you do.
Right, LA is a whole lot smaller than "Jerseyville." ;)

But hey, if you'd rather throw out insults than learn, you can do that too. You can't go from broke to being a millionaire overnight. You can't go from a no-pvssy getting chump to banging 10s overnight. There are steps in the middle. The fact that you deny this very basic tenet of life makes me think that you're a keyboard jockey living in a basement somewhere.

Nobody who knows anything about making money will tell you you can turn $0 into $1,000,000 without a whole lot of intervening steps. Nobody who knows anything about women will tell you can go out and get 10s with no lesser women in your rotation.

Ergo, you don't know what you're talking about. And I don't really care about you, but I do care about the guys who come here thinking they can go from zero to hero without training with 4s through 7s. They try for the 10s right away, they fail, and they drop out. This is something I want guys to avoid. They need to know that they should be working their way up slowly rather than trying to bang uber-babes right out of the gates.

It is interesting here though, that a large percentage of the no-pvssy getting guys refuse to believe that they have to start out with the less attractive broads and work their way up. I believe they want to live in a fantasy world where they learn some "game" and suddenly 10s all want to bang them.

And then I come along and tell 'em it ain't that way, and never will be, and they get all butt-hurt and come out trying to attack me.

Such is the way of the world I guess.

Sorry you had to bang so many Fuglies to get your way to the top. I skipped that part of your formula.
Something tells me you're not even close to being at "the top," my friend. And neither am I, I'll be the first to admit. But if you eat some humble pie, listen more than you talk, you just might learn some insights to help you out of the basement ;)

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Right, LA is a whole lot smaller than "Jerseyville." ;)

But hey, if you'd rather throw out insults than learn, you can do that too. You can't go from broke to being a millionaire overnight. You can't go from a no-pvssy getting chump to banging 10s overnight. There are steps in the middle. The fact that you deny this very basic tenet of life makes me think that you're a keyboard jockey living in a basement somewhere.

Nobody who knows anything about making money will tell you you can turn $0 into $1,000,000 without a whole lot of intervening steps. Nobody who knows anything about women will tell you can go out and get 10s with no lesser women in your rotation.

Ergo, you don't know what you're talking about. And I don't really care about you, but I do care about the guys who come here thinking they can go from zero to hero without training with 4s through 7s. They try for the 10s right away, they fail, and they drop out. This is something I want guys to avoid. They need to know that they should be working their way up slowly rather than trying to bang uber-babes right out of the gates.

It is interesting here though, that a large percentage of the no-pvssy getting guys refuse to believe that they have to start out with the less attractive broads and work their way up. I believe they want to live in a fantasy world where they learn some "game" and suddenly 10s all want to bang them.

And then I come along and tell 'em it ain't that way, and never will be, and they get all butt-hurt and come out trying to attack me.

Such is the way of the world I guess.

Something tells me you're not even close to being at "the top," my friend. And neither am I, I'll be the first to admit. But, hey, you got an 18 year old dude here to rep you, right? That should make up for your mom constantly telling you to pick your clothes up. ;)
Has anyone ever told you're a douche bag that should just stop talking?

-Jussayin'

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job OP. It's the true test of a man who can get lots of women and is able to drop them because there are better things in life like self improvement. Go for your MMA practice and get those 9's and 10's. I think that's the one true way of showing pvssy has no power over you, by having lots of it and having the willpower and determination to say no to all of it. I hear you powpow, much respect.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theminatar said:
Has anyone ever told you're a douche bag that should just stop talking?
Wow, all the haters tonight, even ones half my age. Interesting. I guess we have to ask ourselves, why is it when I say that guys can't get 10s right from the get-go, it enrages certain people?

Hello haters, look in the mirror. Hate is always generated by fear. What are you afraid of? Such an odd group of pathology we have on this site. :wave: