Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just don't give a s*** about women anymore.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Ruler said:
I was going to type up a long, well thought out response that would convince you all how the work on yourself program was the way to go, but as I read all 18 other posts I lost motivation.

Some of you have been here for years, yet STILL don't buy into it? Or just refuse to 100% beleive it? Part of the process is buying into it fully and then it will work. Have a little faith and try it for 2 damn months of your whole life. Then if you see no results you can go back to thinking about women 95% of the day. But I bet you won't last one week because you don't have the heart to be alone for that long.

Good luck.
Working on yourself, which includes improving your finances, health, fitness, mental health, personality, conversation skills, dress style, etc. are things every man should be working on regardless. If you have a serious business profession, these are things that should be required for you to work on anyway.

But when it comes to women, there's this notion that women are mainly going to go for the guys who have their "shyt" together, and maybe I've just had different experiences (because I mainly date black women) but women mainly are making kids with:

- Thugs with no job, no life direction, no goals, in/out of jail, and a lot of times the dude is dead broke.

So this concept of working on yourself = more women, sounds good on paper, but I don't believe you HAVE TO work on yourself to increase how much pvssy you are getting. I think with today's market, you just want to work on your looks, clothing style and personality....then go out and meet women ALL THE TIME. That's going to get you consistently laid. Having your shyt together in terms of finances, education, and health is a side thing, but I don't believe it "directly" relates to more lays.

It's why I disagree with the recommendations given on this Forum for some guys to forget women and go "work on themselves". That advice is horrible, I'm sorry, it is. If women required you to have your finances and LIFE in order, then you wouldn't have all of these single mothers with deadbeat baby fathers.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
But when it comes to women, there's this notion that women are mainly going to go for the guys who have their "shyt" together, and maybe I've just had different experiences (because I mainly date black women) but women mainly are making kids with:

- Thugs with no job, no life direction, no goals, in/out of jail, and a lot of times the dude is dead broke.

So this concept of working on yourself = more women, sounds good on paper, but I don't believe you HAVE TO work on yourself to increase how much pvssy you are getting. I think with today's market, you just want to work on your looks, clothing style and personality....then go out and meet women ALL THE TIME. That's going to get you consistently laid.
This is partly what Backbreaker talks about when he talks about the "irresponsible guy" being better at getting women. This is because that guy doesn't have to worry about putting in hard work at a job or his business. He just goes out and have fun. He's not tired from work and he's not working extra hours. While we're improving ourselves and earning money, he's out in fun situations meeting women, drinking some beers with them or whatever.

That last paragraph I quoted relates back to something I've observed numerous times: The guys who get laid the most are the guys who put the most energy into it. These are the guys who think about practically nothing but getting laid. They're working on every girl around them, trying to get them into the sack, all the time. Most of these guys I know are dumb as boxes of rocks, and have few career prospects. Because who is going to spend all their time on getting laid? Anyone above idiot level knows there's more to life. But not these guys.

Think about it: Who is going to be the best basketball player? The guy who is out on the courts all the time, practicing. The guy who eats, sleeps, and dreams about nothing but basketball. Same as playing piano, and same with getting women.

The guy who is improving himself may increase his SMV, but women are passive. They go out with the guys who invite them out. Those are the guys they choose from. Like Tenacity says, if you want to get laid consistently, you need to be going out and meeting women all the time.

Pogba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick scenario , at the end of the day who wins ?
The guy that focused on life and can decide to take a 3 month vacation everywhere he wants or the guy working end to end jobs or on welfare ?
Getting yourself together is NOT aimed at getting women , it's for your own future. I rather be the guy that walks into a store and knows he can buy ANY thing in that store.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
The key here guys is to have proper balance. You don't want to just "work on yourself" and focus on your financial/fitness goals all of the time, and you don't want to just socialize and meet women all the time....you have to properly balance and maximize both.

You have 24 hours in a day, your day should go as follows:

- 10 hours is dedicated to financial, career, education related activity.

- 1 hour is dedicated to fitness activity

- 4 hours you are eating, getting dressed, driving places

- 6 hours you are sleep

- 3 hours you are socializing and meeting women, use online to your favor here it will allow you to meet more people (women and guy friends) much more efficiently and faster. Remember, going up to a chick in person you have no idea how many kids she has or who she "might" be, however, you can look a person up on their profile and filter out those with 7 kids.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Working on yourself, which includes improving your finances, health, fitness, mental health, personality, conversation skills, dress style, etc. are things every man should be working on regardless. If you have a serious business profession, these are things that should be required for you to work on anyway.

So this concept of working on yourself = more women, sounds good on paper, but I don't believe you HAVE TO work on yourself to increase how much pvssy you are getting. I think with today's market, you just want to work on your looks, clothing style and personality....then go out and meet women ALL THE TIME. That's going to get you consistently laid. Having your shyt together in terms of finances, education, and health is a side thing, but I don't believe it "directly" relates to more lays.

It's why I disagree with the recommendations given on this Forum for some guys to forget women and go "work on themselves". That advice is horrible, I'm sorry, it is. If women required you to have your finances and LIFE in order, then you wouldn't have all of these single mothers with deadbeat baby fathers.
With all due fairness Tenacity, this may be true for black women, but for higher-quality, educated, HB9, childless white women, especially above the age of 27, you better have your sh#t together or pretend you do. Different supermarkets we are shopping in.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Anargyros said:
No, I'm not into guys. But after tremendous suffering because of (several) oneitis, a huge (almost suicidal) depression after my ex left me, and the whole fact that we're somehow supposed to "prove" ourselves to women and do all the work, while they have plenty of choices and having to say "yes" to whoever they want is sufficient, as a mathematical equation, women bring more suffering to our lives than joy. Even when they do give us LOTS of joy, you have to PAY for your involvement once she decides to pursue other d**ks. And suffer. And, well, if you want to enjoy a relationship, you gotta become involved. Then you are dependent. Yeah you can be in a relationship and not care at all, be the alpha guy that she is crazy about, but how does it make you happy if you don't care?. You won't really get full satisfaction out of a relationship unless you DO care. So I've decided to NOT CARE AT ALL about women in the first place and just leave them apart of my life.

I'm expecting someone to explain to me in rational terms why women are still worth it. Specially in this f**ked up society. I know I sound crazy, but at the same time it's just f**cking rational
The trick is to ONLY deal with women who you benefit from dealing with. Women you can f*ck, use and enjoy. Otherwise cut em' loose and don't look back.

In 2015 you have to have the same cold and calculating outlook as today's women (if not more).

Another reason why spinning plates is the best way to go. Takes away the need to "prove yourself" to new women. The fact that you have so many women already interested and fighting for your time creates a situation where the women must PROVE they are even worth your time compared to other women.

Spinning plates is the best and only way to go in 2015.. that is.. if you want to have any leverage in your relationships with women. I flirt with all women I am sexually attracted to. But I have ZERO emotional investment in them. My only interest is how far I can go with them and how much sh!t I can get them to tolerate and continue to f*ck me. You'd be surprised.

Also, I never argue with women or chase women EVER. I just do my thing. When they play games.. I ignore them. When they are non-responsive, I ignore them. They usually come running back quick.. more eager to please then before as they fear losing my attention/interest. I am also very difficult. My way or the highway on most things. I'm very elusive too. I don't always respond to texts of calls. I flake out. I disappear at times. I just don't give a sh!t and it makes them wet.

Not caring about "relationships" with women is very liberating and relaxing to be honest. When sex is your only "end game" you never get caught up in the emotional nonsense, V-day, and other crap. Sure.. women get angry and try to start drama. I just ignore them and give little or no response to their attacks. I just shrug. Some leave and some stay. Don't care either way. I just love flirting and having sex with attractive women. Outside of those two things women don't matter.. until I want to have kids at least. I don't need their approval, validation, love, advice, opinions, etc. If ever get into a dramatic discussion.. its only for my own entertainment. Then angry sex later maybe. Whatever.

Marriage is the best way to give women power over your life. Emotionally, financially, sexually, socially, etc. So I suggest all men avoid it.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
The trick is to ONLY deal with women who you benefit from dealing with. Women you can f*ck, use and enjoy. Otherwise cut em' loose and don't look back.

In 2015 you have to have the same cold and calculating outlook as today's women (if not more).

Another reason why spinning plates is the best way to go. Takes away the need to "prove yourself" to new women. The fact that you have so many women already interested and fighting for your time creates a situation where the women must PROVE they are even worth your time compared to other women.

Spinning plates is the best and only way to go in 2015.. that is.. if you want to have any leverage in your relationships with women. I flirt with all women I am sexually attracted to. But I have ZERO emotional investment in them. My only interest is how far I can go with them and how much sh!t I can get them to tolerate and continue to f*ck me. You'd be surprised.

Also, I never argue with women or chase women EVER. I just do my thing. When they play games.. I ignore them. When they are non-responsive, I ignore them. They usually come running back quick.. more eager to please then before as they fear losing my attention/interest. I am also very difficult. My way or the highway on most things. I'm very elusive too. I don't always respond to texts of calls. I flake out. I disappear at times. I just don't give a sh!t and it makes them wet.

Not caring about "relationships" with women is very liberating and relaxing to be honest. When sex is your only "end game" you never get caught up in the emotional nonsense, V-day, and other crap. Sure.. women get angry and try to start drama. I just ignore them and give little or no response to their attacks. I just shrug. Some leave and some stay. Don't care either way. I just love flirting and having sex with attractive women. Outside of those two things women don't matter.. until I want to have kids at least. I don't need their approval, validation, love, advice, opinions, etc. If ever get into a dramatic discussion.. its only for my own entertainment. Then angry sex later maybe. Whatever.

Marriage is the best way to give women power over your life. Emotionally, financially, sexually, socially, etc. So I suggest all men avoid it.

Dude you sound fckinh jaded!

but your comment is the best in this entire post.
combine this with some of responses from tenacity about how to meet women without wasting a lot of time and your set.

more cooch, less worrying, no drama,

OP take note