Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Just. Dont. Get It.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
Hey man, good to see ya around.

Are you one of those dudes who's afraid of commitment and intimate relationships?

It's really hard to give you decent, experienced advice with the info you gave. Give me a play by play of how your last couple attempts went.
Yeah man likewise.

I used to be afraid of them. I purposely found girls who were emotionally unavailable just so I didn't have to worry about that. Dating those types of women and having sex with them started feeling empty. I started looking for women of substance but found that tougher than I had thought it would be. In all the years I spent seeking emptiness in a women, I feel like I have become empty myself and perhaps that is the reason why I cannot have a meaningful relationship at this point. I'm not sure what I should do about it.

The last girl I went out with was a 25 yr old Starbucks Manager. She was down-to-earth, fun, a bit on the mysterious side, advenureous to no end and a great girl all around. We definately had a connection that was more than "hey you're cute, I'm drunk, let's makeout". We made plans to do certain things in the future. We went back to my place to watch a movie and I all of the sudden got really nervous. Now, this isn't like me at all. I'm comfortable talking to anyone, anywhere and in any situation. It's something I've been natural at since I was a kid. I knew that something was going to happen (intimately) and I sort of shut myself off. This would never happen before but for some reason when I truly like somebody I can't show it or just can't take it to the next level.

I'm not sure why this is happening but I need to figure this out.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what your missing...Game

Stop complaining, get out there and approach, plain and simple. If you want to get good with women you have to start learning how to get women.

It doesn't matter if you have all other areas of your life down pack, if you don't have game then you don't have choice in women.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
All that great stuff you have and that you've done means very little when it comes to getting women. You need to be an interesting person, and you need to have some game.

Stop working so much on your job and your life and your accomplishments, and take some time to work on yourself.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Industry said:
I'm 27 years old, 6'0 175, MBA from UCLA, Financial Advisor, Own a Home, Nice Car, Fly Airplanes, love to Surf and Scuba Dive, great family... I think I'm a great all-around guy. The problem is... I can't get a girlfriend to save my life. I'm not horrible to look at so I can get dates, but I can't get beyond that and I've become insecure about it all. I've been on a couple of TV Shows (Blind Date, Street Smarts)... yeah the big ones!! Maybe all the girls in OC have seen me? I've thought about going to a shrink to figure it all out because I can't help but wonder...

What's wrong with me?

Fvcking tools get girlfriends so why can't I? Maybe I set my standards too high? I just don't know.

I know I have a lot to offer someone. Why don't they see this? Am I too nice? Not alpha/mysterious enough?

So.fvcking.confused.

Look at your first two paragraphs, how many "I's" do you have in there? I can do this, I can do that. I would like to see how much talking the girl does on your dates.

And plus, you are getting laid. What more do you want? Enjoy it while you can.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
I know what your missing...Game

Stop complaining, get out there and approach, plain and simple. If you want to get good with women you have to start learning how to get women.

It doesn't matter if you have all other areas of your life down pack, if you don't have game then you don't have choice in women.

He's already gaming women, he says he doesn't have a problem meeting women. His problem isn't as simple as that, I think he's reflecting on what he really wants in life and just possibly when he gets close to a "quality" woman he feels uncomfortable because she might just care about him for who he is on the inside. And he might not ready to face what he is on the inside.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to be a great catch. And you seem intelligent. One thing that has been said before, is it all about you when you are on a date? Are you ever really interested in the person sitting across from you?

Having said that, are you just trying to fill a position? Nobody wants to be a position filler. Do you know what I mean by that?

Like you are more interested in Having a Girlfriend, then really meeting and falling in love with someone, a real individual who is right for you.

Ostepop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Industry said:
I think I'm a great all-around guy. .
Girls dont necessarily like great all around guys, it becomes to easy. Dont do everything she says, do only what you feel like doing.

Industry said:
The problem is... I can't get a girlfriend to save my life. .
The problem is not that you dont have a girlfriend, but the way you just wrote that. That comment comes of to me as if your a phsyco or very needy. Nobody likes that.

çun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many things that I know about girls I ve read it here.One thing that I ve read here that might be your case,or of many other guys who have a good job,are nice to people,have a cute face,is in the post of Pook,stating that trying to being perfect,or going close to it in every aspect of your life,never getting out of your comfort zone,never doing sth out of ordinary(at least even once)makes you boring.The thread is "perfect is boring".
If you want to read it out.

There's this friend of mine,in italy,we re both emigrants though.He is 30,good looking,a very good job as a phisiotherapist.All he does is close to perfect.He is super masculine,and his approaches are very direct with women.All he does though is close to routine.He never does sth unusual (to him but that for others is sth usual or common).He gets alot of eye contact from girls,when we're together.But all the women he get's are 5-s.I find him extremely boring,not because he is boring to talk to.We laugh all the time.But his life is a little boring that's all.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
You guys are kidding right? Why are you telling this guy he is boring, most Americans in general just go to work, sit on their fat asses all day, come home, watch TV, and pass the fvck out to go do it again the next day. Flying airplanes and scuba diving is not boring. Maybe you're just not putting enough of your personality into your approaches/dates?

Instead of taking a chick out to dinner, maybe take her up in a plane to watch the sunset or something...they love the pilotspeak. Don't be like every other guy and try to put it into a "dating" frame. Invite her along for an adventure.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being_the_Don said:
He's already gaming women, he says he doesn't have a problem meeting women. His problem isn't as simple as that, I think he's reflecting on what he really wants in life and just possibly when he gets close to a "quality" woman he feels uncomfortable because she might just care about him for who he is on the inside. And he might not ready to face what he is on the inside.
lol, didn't mean to be so harsh I just read through the thread. Basically what it seems like is that your looking for women to fill your happiness, like a long term chick, but ultimately it really isn't going to make you any happier. You should be happy alone that your scuba diving and flying planes.

Also give us a example of a typical PU and Day2, how does it all go down?

Also try to qualify your chicks to see if they meet your criteria that way you can give the girl something to live up too. It's rather wierd that these chicks are just fuking you and leaving you, or the way I'm assuming it is just pure One night stands.

Mazeman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, you are not boring. Second, there is nothing wrong with you.

You remind me of myself. You perceive yourself as a balanced individual and once things don't work out women, you get frustrated and start to wonder.

You have to realize is that you can do all the right things in life and still fail miserably. The only thing you can do is keep trying, trying, trying and some more trying.

Personally, I believe the most important thing to you need to have to succeed with women is social proof. Every time I have been in situation where my social circle was around me, I needed to do very little to get with women. It really is the closest thing to magic.

Don't let those guy trying to figure out faults in you bring you down. You know yourself more than any one else. Did I already say you have you keep trying?