Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i just cant get the kiss... ?

tadhgire

Don Juan
Reaction score
i swear to god im gonna kill this chick haha.. she drives me crazy :O
i touch her hand,even the tiniest bit and she grabs it so that we're holding hands with linked fingers and holds tight etc.. if we are holding each other and i start to look at her lips nd eyes, she stays put until the VERY LAST second where our lips will actually touch...gah.. tonight we were hangin out, went to a bar down the street where there were a few other guys we know, one of them her ex-bf, and shes payin attention to me the whole time.... guys i have no idea wtf is goin on, im with 2 other chicks atm but all i care about is this one cos i cant have her :|..... ***** gives me every fckin sign but as soon as i try she moves.... headcase

tadhgire

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol guys i tried every type of passionate 'i want u now' kisses lol... ive dissapeared for a while and she would start contactin me again.... this morning im sober so was able to think of my next plan! : any time she goes to hold my hand, lean on me, hug me or anything il just say 'what are u doin? and pull away :D ... hopefully this will get her mad enough so that she starts tryin to get close enough for a kiss(not that shes goin to give me one, but wants me to try), where i will still resist and ask her what shes doing... by this stage she should be pulling her hair out and hopefully actaully wanting a kiss now, but it being on my terms, i decide when :p

in the words of rage against the machine, its time to take the power back :D

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tadhgire said:
lol guys i tried every type of passionate 'i want u now' kisses lol... ive dissapeared for a while and she would start contactin me again.... this morning im sober so was able to think of my next plan! : any time she goes to hold my hand, lean on me, hug me or anything il just say 'what are u doin? and pull away :D ... hopefully this will get her mad enough so that she starts tryin to get close enough for a kiss(not that shes goin to give me one, but wants me to try), where i will still resist and ask her what shes doing... by this stage she should be pulling her hair out and hopefully actaully wanting a kiss now, but it being on my terms, i decide when :p

in the words of rage against the machine, its time to take the power back :D
LOL, or instead of trying to wreak juvenile revenge, and get jealousy she will never ever show (women are the masters of emotional games, dude!), WHY DON'T YOU JUST KISS HER!!! Grab her head, kiss her!