I just can't FVCKIN kiss her!!!!

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God dammit.

Second date with new girl. I like her. She's so into me but I just can't fkn kiss her.

On our second date I tried lots of kino, arm on shoulder, jokingly pushing her, touching her hair, looking at her bracelet, LOTS.

I even picked up of the ground. No holding hand though. I just can't seem to do it.

Plus she was giving me so many IOIs. When we were walking in this park, we went to this deserted quiet area, and she sits down, and takes out FKN breathmints and offers them to me! Shes even looking at me like that, but Im such a ***** that I cant do anything.

Shoot me now!

When she leaves, she goes to hug me, and I kinda thought it was a kiss cheek thing so i fkn kiss her on the neck! lol.

I fail.

Any tips?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U should have let her eat that mint than could say " i want that one " ( from her mouth ) and kiss her ..

Girls that are into me i usually just say to them come here near me ( if we are alone somewhere like that deserted quiet area ) and go for the kiss ..

Or the best way is get near her and smell her in the neck , tell her she smells good and breath on her neck , than kiss gently her neck than start making out ..

i tried them all they all worked like a charm .

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Or the best way is get near her and smell her in the neck , tell her she smells good and breath on her neck , than kiss gently her neck than start making out ..
Yeah I did that with my oneitis. She initiated it by asking me to smell her neck. I said that I couldn't smell anything, and she couldn't smell mine, and then we just started kissing in front of her girlfriend. That turned me on so hard.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you better do it soon, cause she won't give you a whole lot more chances....

get on it....or you'll regret it.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Like the dudes are saying, start somewhere else, like the hands, then move slowly toward the face.

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
U should have let her eat that mint than could say " i want that one " ( from her mouth ) and kiss her ..
hahahah i LOVE that. im going to try it the next time the opportunity presents itself!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're a n00b, starting on the neck is a good way to warm up to an actual kiss, imo. Go to a club and find some random hors to practice on, and you'll see what I mean.

Now just kiss the girl already...kinda like that song in The Little Mermaid. :rolleyes: It kinda freaked me out when I first did it, also, but you'll get more comfortable with experience. Overall, try not to worry about kissing her and getting blown off. Real men get rejected sometimes when they make advances -- because they do what they want and ask questions later. Get in the habit of just doing whatever you feel like with a girl, and if she doesn't like it, she'd better resist sternly or LEAVE the proximity because you are an UNCONTROLABLE ANIMAL.

also, alcohol can be helpful. And I think it's easier to iniate if you're both sitting next to each other on a couch or something.

alternatively, she may just initiate the kiss herself if you kino her enough without kissing -- altho it's not nearly as good for your manly growth to let it happen that way

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kissing isn't as hard as you're making it seem. Just kiss the girl already. All you gotta do is stop talking, look her in the eyes for like, ten seconds, and if she doesn't break eye contact, put your hand on her cheek and start moving your face towards hers, and if she doesn't turn away at this point, just lay it on her. She wants it.

I can't promise it's not gonna be awkward, but isn't it about time to get this part over with? You like her, she likes you, go for it. If you're honestly not attracted to her, though, don't do it. I'm not sure if your problem is an attraction one or just a confidence one.

Don't worry so much about being like, the greatest kisser in the world. Just go soft and light for the first one and you'll be okay. I promise!

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I had 2 dates with a cutie (she was 19!) and I did not kiss her, 2nd date, did a lot of kino...I guess I was waiting for that "right moment" and of course it did not come. I shoulda just effing got close and tried to go for it.

Went for that third date and guess what? I did not get it.

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta go in for the kiss soon, before the option is off the table. You can play with her hair, or smell her neck all you want but if you dont initiate the kiss it prolly will never happen. Just look into her eyes and move in, she sounds interested so she will move in too! One of the things ive noticed was that there rarely is a right moment to kiss the girl if you wait for it. YOU have to make the moment, YOU have to get her alone, and YOU have to go in to kiss her. I hate waiting for the right moment because you have no control, you are waiting for something that most likely will never come.
You gotta get rid of this fear of kissing, she likes you, you like her, just throw your fears to the wind and do it. If your afraid of kissing, are you gonna be afraid of making out? feeling her up? bj? sex? where does it end, kissing is the easiest part,
JUST DO IT ALREADY!

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
escalate some kino. then tell her to close her eyes

then kiss her

easy as

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the worse that can happen? she obv digs you, so she wont reject you

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slitherjef said:
Went for that third date and guess what? I did not get it.
Well, you make it sound like that's a bad thing, and maybe in your case it was. If all you're trying to do is have sex with a hor, then it makes sense to kiss her very early on. If that was your goal, then you definitely failed.

But if you're looking for a meaningful relationship where the woman really loves your personality and not just the lusty feelings she gets from you, then Anti-Dump recommends postponing the kiss for several dates. If the woman bails on you because you don't kiss her, then you've filtered her out because she didn't really like you as a person. You wouldn't have been good together for the long term.

If you had kissed the girl on your first or second date, it probably would've just been a quick fling. (Which may have been your goal -- I don't know.)

I personally try to postpone it a little while if I can, but if I get drunk and I'm with a really horish girl, I can't always control myself real well. Obviously those interactions don't last very long (particularly since I don't have sex with hors).

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Well, you make it sound like that's a bad thing, and maybe in your case it was. If all you're trying to do is have sex with a hor, then it makes sense to kiss her very early on. If that was your goal, then you definitely failed.

But if you're looking for a meaningful relationship where the woman really loves your personality and not just the lusty feelings she gets from you, then Anti-Dump recommends postponing the kiss for several dates. If the woman bails on you because you don't kiss her, then you've filtered her out because she didn't really like you as a person. You wouldn't have been good together for the long term.

If you had kissed the girl on your first or second date, it probably would've just been a quick fling. (Which may have been your goal -- I don't know.)

I personally try to postpone it a little while if I can, but if I get drunk and I'm with a really horish girl, I can't always control myself real well. Obviously those interactions don't last very long (particularly since I don't have sex with hors).
Actualy, to be honest, am not sure what I wanted either. I wanted a girlfriend. But their was a time constraint, she was leaving the country, so I thought maybe I could get something... maybe I came on a little strong or got a little insecure. Not sure. Oh well. I do regret not grabbing my sack and going for it.

JackBauer24

Don Juan
Reaction score
I seem to have the opposite problem. When I'm with a girl, I have no problem kissing. Yet, I'm years behind most of you when it comes to cold approaching. I know that since she's with me, she's interested in me, and chances are she WANTS to be kissed. I do this delay thing, though, where I put my hands on her neck, look in her directly in the eyes for a while, then finally kiss her slowly. How you kiss is just as if not more important than when you kiss.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackBauer24 said:
I seem to have the opposite problem. When I'm with a girl, I have no problem kissing. Yet, I'm years behind most of you when it comes to cold approaching. I know that since she's with me, she's interested in me, and chances are she WANTS to be kissed. I do this delay thing, though, where I put my hands on her neck, look in her directly in the eyes for a while, then finally kiss her slowly. How you kiss is just as if not more important than when you kiss.

You're totally right .

Why in the heck would she go in date with u if she wasn't interested on you.

She wants you to kiss and she wont wait for it too long ..

Just do it as soon as u can .

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's only because he's afraid of the results. that's almost every reason a guy is afraid to kiss a girl. they're scared of what MIGHT happen. just think about this; the worse thing that could happen is that they will say "what are you doing?" - you just say "oh sorry i just couldnt help it you're so damn beautiful."

even though that is not the case with you.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can drink while your out with her (preferably legally), 2-3 beers might help you with the first kiss.

after you kiss her initially, the next time is a lot less stressfull

granted you want to be able to do all this without alcohol, but if your able to get a couple drinks in ya it could help

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
God dammit.

Second date with new girl. I like her. She's so into me but I just can't fkn kiss her.

On our second date I tried lots of kino, arm on shoulder, jokingly pushing her, touching her hair, looking at her bracelet, LOTS.

I even picked up of the ground. No holding hand though. I just can't seem to do it.

Plus she was giving me so many IOIs. When we were walking in this park, we went to this deserted quiet area, and she sits down, and takes out FKN breathmints and offers them to me! Shes even looking at me like that, but Im such a ***** that I cant do anything.

Shoot me now!

When she leaves, she goes to hug me, and I kinda thought it was a kiss cheek thing so i fkn kiss her on the neck! lol.

I fail.

Any tips?
Dude you are done. She's probably slept with her hockey player friend by now.

---------------------------------------

Well which is it baby, spits or swallows?

killerworm51

Reaction score
Shoot me now!
Pissed off now? Imagine that feeling next time your planning on putting that kiss off for any longer, and then the only way out is to just do it.