Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hit my girl

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just blew right past the main point of that comment, didn't you?

So stop and face it: most, if not all, women with good self esteem you'd've chucked your @ss for good after that.

Period.
Next sentence:

So stop and face it: Most if not all women with good self esteem wouldn't call their own boyfriend stupid.

As long as you don't go to jail it's all good. Plus the girl said he did the right thing. :D

Or maybe she had enough self esteem to accept that she was wrong? :D

Zero0ne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope I am reading the situation right when I say that you didn't really think too much about what you were about to do, you just did it and remorse quickly followed.

I used to have similar anger management issues; and I agree, once I did it the first time, it was a struggle to keep from doing it again.
I wish you the best of luck in staying in control.

/Zero0ne

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dayr0n
that was like 3 weeks ago everything is ok now we were mad at each other for some stupid **** and she call me stupid and i slap her i just wanna know wut you guys think about that
i know it was wrong but what ever
anyways the other day she say sorry for calling me stupid and i told her sorry for hitting her just wondering wut you guys think about that?
pure cowardice.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So stop and face it: Most if not all women with good self esteem wouldn't call their own boyfriend stupid.
Most men with good self esteem wouldn't freak out by being called stupid. And most men with good brains would act ****in stupid.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Most men with good self esteem wouldn't freak out by being called stupid. And most men with good brains would act ****in stupid.
If that helps, I was being sarcastic. :)

I'd just stop talking to her if she called me stupid, and made her do some humiliating stuff to get me back.

Much worse than a slap and also legal.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the problem with today's society. Too many people get upset over nothing.

Your GF called you stupid. Oh wow, big freaking deal. Maybe it was mean, maybe it was dumb or maybe you were actually doing something she thought was annoying or stupid.

I am tired when I hear so many young people and older people defending their actions with "THEY CALLED ME SOME NAME."

One poster said, "didn't we get over this stuff in the 4th grade?"

Well, for too many people, that just isn't the case.

I do agree, if any girl is attacking you and wants to cause harm, you better defend yourself.

But to slap or punch anybody, male or female, cause they called you STUPID, man, you've got serious problems.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't give a fvck but from where i come from the guy is very dominant and if she doesn't like it i could give 5 ****s, her parents are from where i'm from too so she knows that in my country we don't take those craps of a girl caLLING u stupid and ****

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let us analyze this, shall we?

The initial post... showing some remorse... said he knew he was wrong... asking our opinions...
that was like 3 weeks ago everything is ok now we were mad at each other for some stupid **** and she call me stupid and i slap her i just wanna know wut you guys think about that i know it was wrong but what ever
anyways the other day she say sorry for calling me stupid and i told her sorry for hitting her just wondering wut you guys think about that?
The second post... still says he knows he was wrong... but he just wanted to "teach her"... and tells us how effective his teaching method was because "she won't do it again"...
i know i was wrong but this girl would die for me we been going out for 6 months and she loves me to death i just wanted to teach her that i don't like that eventhought she never say it but now she won't do it again
Aha! The real Dayr0n? ...he don't give a ****! he is "dominant" and doesn't take a girl calling him stupid... especially not where he "comes from" :rolleyes:
i don't give a fvck but from where i come from the guy is very dominant and if she doesn't like it i could give 5 ****s, her parents are from where i'm from too so she knows that in my country we don't take those craps of a girl caLLING u stupid and ****
Listen buddy... don't pretend to feel sorry and know you're wrong if you don't really feel that way. And don't get all pissed off because you don't like our opinions (you asked for them and we actually gave them to you honestly) What did you want us to say "it's okay Dayr0n honey, she deserved it... how dare she call you stupid... you big strong dominant man you". I don't think it has **** to do with your country... I think you're an insecure ass and you obviously don't feel sorry about what you did or that you really won't do it again. In fact, you sound like you're about ready to reach through the computer screen and hit me.

It doesn't matter where you're from, you're here now. I hope your girlfriend gets some self-esteem and leaves your weak ass before you hit her again because she's dared to express an opinion to you or offend your precious ego. And if you do hit her again, I hope she calls the cops and you get thrown in jail where big dominant men can treat you the way you treat her.

Have a nice day. :)

Edited to correct some typos, I forget all sense of grammar and spelling when I'm heated. ;)

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anger Issue or Intimacy Issue

One of the taboo subjects in our culture is that women drive a lot of domestic abuse.

By that I mean when they do studies it is often the woman who starts hitting first. Often the woman who "pushes his buttons" etc. But since the guy is stronger he almost always does more damage to her and thus is the one we focus on.

Society calls this an anger management problem and it is. You need to be able to control you temper. But you also need to be able as a couple to reduce the number of times she pushes your buttons to provoke a response.

Battered women subconciously see being battered as a sign of committment. He gave me a black eye he must care about me or he wouldn't have stayed after being that angry. He must have an equal amount of positive feelings to balance the negative ones.

You need to find ways to express your anger at her that don't involve hitting. But you also need to find ways to express your committment to her that don't involve her pressing your buttons.

If you had that same argument and you hugged her to you and said in a calm voice "time out" and just held her. You certainly wouldn't have had a more negative outcome. Not sure if it would be more positive but you would be expressing what she was probably trying to get at anyway.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
If you really feel the need to hit her then take her across your knee and spank her like her daddy did. (It shouldn't leave marks.)

Are you her boyfriend or her daddy? You're both. Most chicks are too immature to be treated like a grown-up so sometimes you'll be the boyfrind and sometimes you have to be daddy.

Tepidypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter where you're from, you're here now. I hope your girlfriend gets some self-esteem and leaves your weak ass before you hit her again because she's dared to express an opinion to you or offend your precious ego. And if you do hit her again, I hope she calls the cops and you get thrown in jail where big dominant men can treat you the way you treat her.
I'll second that one Malibu.

Hey Dayr0n,
Ooo, you hit a girl for calling you stupid. Youre such a manly man.
Grow the **** up and get over yourself.

Piece_Maker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I don't get the reason this thread exists.

You hit your girl, and you want to know what we think about it?

Okay.

This is one of the few judgements I will ever make on this message board; I won't attempt to back my comment with any form of reasoning or rhetoric, at all.

You're a f*cking idiot.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys could talk w/e u guys want but in the end i still getting w/e i fvcking want from girls thats it

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to go back to where you come from, then.

Lemme guess: it's some culturally backward place where the men rule and the women are subservient and the culture uses only 50% of its talent pool and has no chance of really competing in this modern age -- as a result, it is becoming increasingly irrelevant the more they stick to this old model.

Where you come from---you can keep it.

And as for

you guys could talk w/e u guys want but in the end i still getting w/e i fvcking want from girls thats it
low quality is low quality. if that satisfies you, be my guest...