Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have To Leave This Site For A Long Time

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot make excuses for myself. I've made many many posts and threads here and, although i do feel im improving, im not taking the essential risks that i need to take in order to hook up. I try to convince myself that I will take that big risk every weekend but i never do. Thats why I have to punish myself by not using the computer.

I'm leaving for Spain in 5 days with a huge group of other American kids that I don't know. Hopefully, that will help me. I need to just leave this site because (although this site has enlightened me and made me realize how many things i've been doing wrong), I'm not taking those risks, im not truly living. I need to turn my life around somehow but I feel like In order to do that I need to leave the country for awhile and return a totally new person. I'm not able to change overnight like some others might be able to do. Therefore, im starting by not using a computer from now until thursday and throughout the whole month of july when im in Spain.

I just feel like im less of a man when I see my friends hooking up with chicks they just met at a party and i dont. ANd the worst part is, i know im better looking than most of them. Theres something funny about me andi dont know if this means im lacking confidence or not: I think that im very handsome, but i think that most girls dont like my type. That's kind of ironic because i think im very attractive yet i dont think people find me attractive. Anyways, wish me luck, because I know i have potential, and I have to use it.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're lacking confidence and looking for pity with this post.

Stop doing that. Nobody cares if you fail.
Only you.

Fix your dilemmas, do not whine about them.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be the smartest man on SoSuave.com, ever.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
You're lacking confidence and looking for pity with this post.

Stop doing that. Nobody cares if you fail.
Only you.

Fix your dilemmas, do not whine about them.
Dude shut the **** up.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brak86
I cannot make excuses for myself. I've made many many posts and threads here and, although i do feel im improving, im not taking the essential risks that i need to take in order to hook up. I try to convince myself that I will take that big risk every weekend but i never do. Thats why I have to punish myself by not using the computer.

I'm leaving for Spain in 5 days with a huge group of other American kids that I don't know. Hopefully, that will help me. I need to just leave this site because (although this site has enlightened me and made me realize how many things i've been doing wrong), I'm not taking those risks, im not truly living. I need to turn my life around somehow but I feel like In order to do that I need to leave the country for awhile and return a totally new person. I'm not able to change overnight like some others might be able to do. Therefore, im starting by not using a computer from now until thursday and throughout the whole month of july when im in Spain.

I just feel like im less of a man when I see my friends hooking up with chicks they just met at a party and i dont. ANd the worst part is, i know im better looking than most of them. Theres something funny about me andi dont know if this means im lacking confidence or not: I think that im very handsome, but i think that most girls dont like my type. That's kind of ironic because i think im very attractive yet i dont think people find me attractive. Anyways, wish me luck, because I know i have potential, and I have to use it.
I agree with you
thats good because im sure your friends dont know about this site and still get laid.
i used to come here for tips on girls now i just come here because some good posters give you thier insight on life in general .

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do people feel the need to announce when they're leaving sosuave for awhile? I've left for stints from a few weeks to a year and a half and never felt the need to announce it to the world.

Just go and do your thing, then start posting again with good advice. Good luck.

Charm Artist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck, you're makin a bold move and i'm sure there's nothing funny about you.

When a girl says that you're not her type, that is a myth. Any man can get any woman he wants.. Remember that.

Charm Artist