Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have not asked for advice in a while, but I have a lot going on Saturday night!!

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so saturday night is kind of a big night for a couple reasons that I'll delve into here. I'm going to downtown Boston to a strip with lots of bars/clubs with this chick. We've had this planned for the past month, original plan was for just the 2 of us to go. Dont know if anyone remembers but this is the same girl that I met up with after not seeing her for 4 years when she was away at college. I thought we were just going out as friends but apparently the 2nd time we went out she was giving me signs (according to DJs on this board) that she wanted me but I messed up by not picking up on this and ended up in the LJBF zone. So that is where I stand now, in the friends zone but I do think she is hot and would love to hook up with her. We've gone out a few times since for drinks and such but I was never man enough to make a move, fearing rejection.

Now on to another tangent that seems to have nothing to do with the above paragraph but soon you'll see why I am telling you this. I work with a bunch of hot girls and have known them for nearly 2 years (most of them). They have never seen me with another girl or even heard of me saying I had a date etc. So I just found out from one of the girls that I talk to a lot that some of them are questioning my sexuality ("Is he gay??? I've never seen him with a girl"). I do flirt with them at work though, heavily, but I've never asked any of them out due to the work situation but mostly due to me lacking the balls to do so.

So anyways, there is a girl that I work with who's having a halloween party the same night(actually it's her boyfriend's party at his house). There's going to be a couple people there that I work with. I planned on going to the party before I knew the date of the party and now the party and the trip to boston conflict. So out of stupidity I asked the girl from paragraph 1 if she wanted to go to the part after boston(I'll call her HBF for HB-friend from now on). She said sure so now the plan was to go to boston, get drunk and show up to the party. I started having second thoughts about showing up to the party with a girl that was only a friend though. I'd love to show up with a girl on my arm instead. I told HBF that I have dibs on the guest room at this party so we do not have to drive home and we can share the room, she was happy to hear this (hmmm this is a good sign maybe?).

Now, another group of girls that I work with (the HOT ones) are all going to the SAME strip of bars in boston on the same night, I just found out. So here is another situation where I am going to bump into some girls from work and have a chick with me that is only a friend. I did not really mind until what HBF asked me today.

She asked me if she could invite a "new to the area" friend to come with us saturday night. I was upset because I know that 99% of her friends are guys (she just does not get along with girls). It's not like I was gonna say no, so I said sure. So she tells me that it's a guy she met this past weekend and he's new to the area (I am thinking WHAT THE HELL to myself). Then she tells me that he has some "girl" friends that might come with him, 3 girls to be exact.

This whole thing looks like it is going to turn into an akward situation. I sort of want to bail out but it will make me look bad because we've had this whole Boston trip planned for over a month. I am pretty upset that she wants to invite a GUY to come with us. It will particularly SUCK if none of his female friends come along. To top it off I have to drag all these peolpe to my friend's party afterwards.

Sounds like I may be seriously in the LJBF zone with this girl.

What is your take on this situation guys? I dunno what to do. Maybe typing this is more of a vent then a seeking advice thread.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just re-reading my post and I just thought of something. Maybe it's just false-hope, but maybe her asking me if she could invite a friend was a test of hers to see what I would say. I dont exactly know what kind of test that would be but I think I did the right thing by saying yes.