Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have hairy legs...is that a good or bad thing lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiKe23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny my legs are pretty hairy buts thats it. My arms arent hiary, my chest isnt hairy...just my legs lol. So is this a good or bad thing? Ive been wondering about this for a while

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had pretty hairy legs, enough so that my family called me a werewolf (no joke). But since I disliked having so much hair on my legs myself, I went out to K-Mart and bought a beard/mustache trimmer. I trimmed the hair down, now not only am I more comfortable but I don't feel bad wearing shorts either.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dude i used to have like curly hair on my legs nastttty...got one of those things they cut buzz cuts with. do my legs and yadda yadda yadda with it. make sure u have something that can adjust cutting sizes.

MiKe23

Don Juan
Reaction score
But wouldnt people notice that you decided to trim down?

jbgmedia

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't feel to bad all through high school I had hairy legs chest and a hairy a$$. It was never an issue for me so if somebody said man ur hairy id just be like whatever if a girl said it a good reply was always thats cause Im an animal baby

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok dude, i am a hairy fvck similar to yourself. The difference? i'mproud of it.

I used to care what people thought, then one cily winter day, it hit me. My legs kept me warm 'n toasty!:D

Seriously dude, don't worry bout it, you'll get just as much tag as the next guy. and if a chick doesn't like you cuz of your legs, get rid of her ass.

And hairy legs are manly and masculinity is a turn on to women. Keep em hairy, if people make fun of it, take it in stride and tell em how it keeps you warm in the winter :D

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MiKe23
But wouldnt people notice that you decided to trim down?
well i cant stand the feel of them...i dont cut them to impress others, although it is an advantage.

but if people do notice, be straightup. yeah i clip them. i'm half jewish so thats my excuse lol.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Jewish?

Originally posted by jbgmedia
don't feel to bad all through high school I had hairy legs chest and a hairy a$$. It was never an issue for me so if somebody said man ur hairy id just be like whatever if a girl said it a good reply was always thats cause Im an animal baby
hahaha....hilarious

MiKe23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... the only people who have ever commented on my legs are my parents and this kid who is the biggest loser in my school. So I think ill just be proud of my legs and use them to my advantage somehow lol. Maybe I can get girls to pet them and then I can pur.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
I would appreciate knowing this too, you see, this one girl told me during gym class that I should shave my legs, but my older sister tells me that its not manly to shave my legs.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's this?

Being a hary mofo myself, just dont let it bother you.

Ive had a girl tell me that it's actually kind of a turn on, since Im so comfortable with it.

Just be confident and it won't be a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.