I have had it with women

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
One thing to remember is that, if you have a massive crush on someone - chances are, others do too. And that inevitably results in the girl being everything you listed. It's just the way it works. Not many "hot" girls are going to chase and wear their heart on a sleeve or even give a **** - because they don't have to. They'll lure everyone else in with their fake charm and flirting, instead... like the players they are. It's all a game to them.
More fall me. The eleectronic flirt kept getting in touch with me all the time, I just sent back sexually suggestive stuff and kept asking her out, to which she would dodge with IHAB every time
You have to be especially careful with hot girls... they usually run off ego and selfishness, and aren't good people. You can't be blinded by lust and infatuation, because they're used to that. So, by you presenting a challenge, not caring, and the other things you listed - it not only protects you, but attracts THEM. Win-win.
Again, more fool me. It was abudandtly clear I had the hots for this girl, I didn't AFC her up with sweetness, just got dirty and suggestive. In future girls playing this game will get indifference. I have fully NC her now, but after asking her out a bunch of times and having her wriggle out of it, you can't really turn back the clock. She clearly knows I have the hots for her, and pretending otherwise will be an obvious "new technique" to her. The only thing I have with her is full NC, not that it will bring her in (although I have a 1% chance by doing this rather than a 0% chance), but just to make sure I don't waste time with her. The amusing thing is, since she sent me on this wild goose chase, and it was a blatant AWing goose chase, I am now loosing my attraction for her as I can see her for what she is
The game isn't easy, and not made for everyone. People expect too much while doing too little. There's a lot of fake, un-nice **** you have to do - because these girls are fake, un-nice people. It's what they respond to. Like attracts like. Most of them are NOT LTR material, and WON'T stick around for long, but WILL play games and try to use / play you. Gotta deal and adapt, or chase different kind of women.
This is what I did by getting laid, now this one is going a bit cold but hey, I laid her, didn't I? :) I can hold my head high that the AW girl started trying to get favours which I totally refused, and I have stuck to NC like a legend, despite my own boredom sometimes wanting to re-initiate contact - even if nothing happens, flirting can be fun sometimes, especially when the hope has gone and it's just a bit of fun! I refuse to based on the fact her vampire ego would just try to raise that hope bar again (she does this every time) and then she would feast on my emotional torment.

This is going to sound very non-pc but isn't it annoying that the female crimes against men are totally legitimate and socially acceptable, but if I was to pop her in the mouth for giving me night after night of raised dreams and emotional torment, I'd be the villian! Not that I ever would, but I can't see a way to get back at her from a male point of view. This is what I want on this AW chick - revenge. I may have it one day seeing as we are in the same line of work and I am several steps ahead of her on the ladder, but hopefully one day either I, or one of the several men (I am sure that) she has gamed in this way will have their vengance. Girls like this need to get put in their place for taking grown men like me out of their comfort zone and making me look a fool, and she better hope I never get the whip hand on her, because I will show no mercy whatsoever

You see, it is one thing just to flirt and cut off with IHAB. It's a totally different thing to single out men who are clearly in a difficult time in their lives leaving a LTR, and attempt to destroy them psycologically. I can't go into detail but there are a couple of things which she found out about (god knows how), personal things which anyone would try to leave in their past, things which you would NEVER bring up with someone, which she very skillfully kept inserting into our conversations in a veiled way, just a suggestion, to try and fvck my head up. This, coupled with the merry go round of kiss chase, this woman is not your usual AW and what she did is basically no different to trolling. It wasn't just "girls being girls". I have done nothing to her whatsoever to warrant this other than be interested in her initially, but none of the usual "Oh thats so sweet, but....". This woman is fvcking poison. But she is quite hot, or at least my type of hot. Most of you guys wouldn't say she was hugely hot as I have non-standard tastes I would say, but you'd probably bang it.

For that reason, I WILL find a way to fvck her up, whether in this life, or the next

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:
This is what I did by getting laid, now this one is going a bit cold but hey, I laid her, didn't I? :) I can hold my head high that the AW girl started trying to get favours which I totally refused, and I have stuck to NC like a legend, despite my own boredom sometimes wanting to re-initiate contact - even if nothing happens, flirting can be fun sometimes, especially when the hope has gone and it's just a bit of fun! I refuse to based on the fact her vampire ego would just try to raise that hope bar again (she does this every time) and then she would feast on my emotional torment.

This is going to sound very non-pc but isn't it annoying that the female crimes against men are totally legitimate and socially acceptable, but if I was to pop her in the mouth for giving me night after night of raised dreams and emotional torment, I'd be the villian! Not that I ever would, but I can't see a way to get back at her from a male point of view. This is what I want on this AW chick - revenge. I may have it one day seeing as we are in the same line of work and I am several steps ahead of her on the ladder, but hopefully one day either I, or one of the several men (I am sure that) she has gamed in this way will have their vengance. Girls like this need to get put in their place for taking grown men like me out of their comfort zone and making me look a fool, and she better hope I never get the whip hand on her, because I will show no mercy whatsoever

You see, it is one thing just to flirt and cut off with IHAB. It's a totally different thing to single out men who are clearly in a difficult time in their lives leaving a LTR, and attempt to destroy them psycologically. I can't go into detail but there are a couple of things which she found out about (god knows how), personal things which anyone would try to leave in their past, things which you would NEVER bring up with someone, which she very skillfully kept inserting into our conversations in a veiled way, just a suggestion, to try and fvck my head up. This, coupled with the merry go round of kiss chase, this woman is not your usual AW and what she did is basically no different to trolling. It wasn't just "girls being girls". I have done nothing to her whatsoever to warrant this other than be interested in her initially, but none of the usual "Oh thats so sweet, but....". This woman is fvcking poison. But she is quite hot, or at least my type of hot. Most of you guys wouldn't say she was hugely hot as I have non-standard tastes I would say, but you'd probably bang it.

For that reason, I WILL find a way to fvck her up, whether in this life, or the next

If you don't know how she found those things out, then how do you know she even actually knows them and isn't just hinting the way girls usually do?

Maybe you're looking into this too much.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like this need to get put in their place for taking grown men like me out of their comfort zone and making me look a fool,
That's what you get for staying in your comfort zone.

Like Desdinova said, just take a break, man.
Go NC with this c*nt and just take a fvcking break. It seems like you need it. Trust me, I need it too.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneevox said:
If you don't know how she found those things out, then how do you know she even actually knows them and isn't just hinting the way girls usually do?

Maybe you're looking into this too much.
I was thinking the same thing... Right after that post, I knew what his type was, and why he's "had it" with women. Whether he realizes it or not - he's attracted to crazy, game-playing, AW, "bad" types. The kind who get your head spinning, make you doubt and over-analyze everything, make you want to kill them (yet you love them)... chaos and drama aplenty. It's definitely a rollercoaster of emotions - with an inevitable, catastrophic crash at the end.

These kind of girls will make you very bitter and angry... the emotional damage it does to you is pretty serious. Jerks **** with your head, manipulate your emotions, make sure you remain "beneath" them, use- then toss you away like nothing, destroy your self-esteem, and make you hate everything.

Gotta look inside and find out why you're attracted to crazy *****es, and are throwing yourself right into the drama and chaos. Never forget that it's YOUR choice to get involved with "bad" people, and deal with the hellish emotional torment you receive. Some people actually enjoy / are addicted to / feel familiar with, and deserving of misery and chaos.

If these were decent girls - none of this would be happening.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
I was thinking the same thing... Right after that post, I knew what his type was, and why he's "had it" with women. Whether he realizes it or not - he's attracted to crazy, game-playing, AW, "bad" types. The kind who get your head spinning, make you doubt and over-analyze everything, make you want to kill them (yet you love them)... chaos and drama aplenty. It's definitely a rollercoaster of emotions - with an inevitable, catastrophic crash at the end.
I do indeed seem to have had more of my fair share of women in this category, but I am attracted to all sorts of women. I genuinely just haven't met that many due to being in a LTR. This chick didn't act slvtty at all in real life, actually quite cold and abrupt which I saw as a plus point as a GF like this wouldn't be hit on as easy.....and don't forget, despite I crushed on her from a far, SHE contacted ME, and pulled me in. I just happened to find this chick very good looking, totally my taste. Not conventionally good looking though, it's not like she would turn that many heads. You can't tell from the way chicks look that they are a HPD. She in NO WAY dressed slvtty, almost the opposite, she could be far hotter if she tried
These kind of girls will make you very bitter and angry... the emotional damage it does to you is pretty serious. Jerks **** with your head, manipulate your emotions, make sure you remain "beneath" them, use- then toss you away like nothing, destroy your self-esteem, and make you hate everything.
That's exactly what happened bro, I feel like a chick does after a pump and dump....she said all these things to hook in, then would suddenly change in a second to being slightly hostile - odd
Gotta look inside and find out why you're attracted to crazy *****es, and are throwing yourself right into the drama and chaos. Never forget that it's YOUR choice to get involved with "bad" people, and deal with the hellish emotional torment you receive. Some people actually enjoy / are addicted to / feel familiar with, and deserving of misery and chaos.
You are right to an extent, as soon as I picked up on this I should have been out the door.....but it's difficult as women can feign IOI very well, and I was pulled in. She came off like a nice normal girl who was into me, and then it changed. How do I prevent that? You can't, other than ignore all women who try to talk to you. Then, I read an article on confident persistance, and proceeded to hit my head against that wall for the next 2 weeks.

Hate it man, but I don't know many women I am attracted to in my social circle - my work doesn't have many young women involved AT ALL, and my social group is mainly couples and single guys. I even asked some of my friends GFs if they knew any single women but they were surprisingly reluctant to help. This was one of the few women I know who I really wanted, at least physically. When she hit up with all the "I hate my BF and I like you" stuff I thought christmas had come early. More fool me muthafvcka.

If these were decent girls - none of this would be happening.
Where the fvck do I find them? My options are: Work - none. Social group: All married or in LTR now. Clubs/Bars: Can usually get women if I go on the town, but it's the wrong type, like the 2nd one in my OP which fvcked me a few times and is on to the next part of the carosel. Gym is impossible since this is the UK and unless alcohol is involved people think you are a weirdo for talking to strangers. This isn't the US man. Interest groups etc are not attended in the main by young available women. My LTR and last 2 before that were working in shops when I hit on them, that's always a place to go but I'd like more options than waitresses or shop asssistants.

All I am saying is it's not like I am seeking out HPD or crazy women, I try to maximise every opportunity which comes my way which makes me a soft target for AW and HPD types.

Online? Biggest waste of time ever. Low quality women, and I don't have the looks to date the odd HB you get on there.

My strategy is just to take some time out, and whenever the chance comes up, take it. When I come back I will just go back to bars and clubs, as I can't think of anywhere else to get pvssy.

Oh, and to those who have speculated that I read too much into the unmasking of my issues, no way man. She went for that sh1t, it IS possible she could have found out about it, but I was just surprised that she would use it to fvck my head up. Not for the public domain, but can tell you via PM, but it's really not important and I am sure you have more important things to be doing, just saying though, don't white knight this chick, I fell victim to a heartless b1tch queen like no other!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you are focusing on securing a GF too much thinking it will make you happy...just go out and bang randoms with the intent of never seeing them past 2 times each and ironically they will more than likely gravitate toward you for a relationship...and yes, i am talking about clubs and bars and out on the street ion general...

Olivia

Banned
Reaction score
Expectation always brings frustation! Thats what every wise man says

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:
It's just I am now remembering the confusion, pain and bitterness of dating. I am a professional salesperson, so I am more than used to dealing with rejection, I just find it very hard to deal with it when it's dating. After all, rejection of my product is just a rejection of my product. Rejection by a woman hits me to my very core of who I am as a human being.
It does not hit you to the core of who you are as a human being. Dating is about other things, not the things that are most valuable about you. Also, you are a salesman, not a sales"person". (Of course everyone is a "person", which makes it completely useless to add that to a title. It is like adding you are made out of matter.) The language is changed to affect our thinking and as a show of force, be vigilant against that.

Fruitbat said:
Gym is impossible since this is the UK and unless alcohol is involved people think you are a weirdo for talking to strangers.
To people who keep talking about how bad U.S. women are. Singling them out for their nationality is a mental crutch, the truth is it's not easy anywhere. Attractive women are always highly sought after and therefore less inclined to go out with you. And cold opens are never easy, no matter where you are. I say this after having pretty much specialized on cold opens.

This isn't the US man. Interest groups etc are not attended in the main by young available women. My LTR and last 2 before that were working in shops when I hit on them, that's always a place to go but I'd like more options than waitresses or shop asssistants.
Waiting for the subway, the train, the bus. Standing around at an airport. Walking out of a store - don't talk to someone who is shopping, she is busy then, talk to her when she leaves, if you can be fairly certain which direction she will take so she won't turn quickly and you look silly for moving straight forward. Or simply in the street. "Love it that we don't have to wear long pants anymore! I'm sure we will have this beautiful weather forever!" It is hard to write a definite guide on cold opens, but you get better at them in time.

My strategy is just to take some time out, and whenever the chance comes up, take it.
Yes, absolutely. It shouldn't be a chore, take a break, don't think about it for a while. The urge will come back. And even while you are on a break, maybe you will see some opportunity and go for it just to keep the skills active, but without expecting anything. Those approaches are often the most fun, because you feel relaxed.

Oh, and to those who have speculated that I read too much into the unmasking of my issues, no way man. She went for that sh1t, it IS possible she could have found out about it, but I was just surprised that she would use it to fvck my head up. Not for the public domain, but can tell you via PM, but it's really not important and I am sure you have more important things to be doing, just saying though, don't white knight this chick, I fell victim to a heartless b1tch queen like no other!
Almost always I would say let flaky women be, but this one sounds different. Sounds like she was actively seeking a way to hurt you. That is not something you should put up with. This time I would say, if the opportunity arises, get back at her. She will keep doing this to hurt other people otherwise.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Olivia said:
Expectation always brings frustation! Thats what every wise man says
Pretty much this.

OP: the problem is, you let your guard down, gave her the benefit of the doubt, assumed she was nice and "different", etc. And so, you weren't prepared for the bait & switch she pulled. Charmers and players know how to make you feel special, act like they're genuinely interested and "good" people... it's a charade. Don't be fooled by immediate, strong interest, or get too ahead of yourself. And NEVER give anyone the benefit of the doubt, or assume things about them.

Always pay attention, and be prepared. **** can change in an instant, and there's a lot of fake people out there - who lure and manipulate others, or lie their asses off, try to use you, or whatever. It happens; it exists. Just gotta be alert and ready at all times. Most people aren't as nice or genuine as you WANT them to be, or as they want others to PERCEIVE them to be. No one wants to be VIEWED as bad, selfish, slutty, etc - even if they are.

It's up to YOU to pay attention, weed them out, spot the BS, see them for who they really are, not get sucked into their BS or sympathize with them, etc. For this to happen, you can't be desperate or over-eager, or even entitled.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:
Just, that's it for me. I can't deal with them anymore.

Just finished a divorce (my doing).

A girl I have had a massive crush on for ages used my vulnerability to reel me in to a game of electronic flirting which suggested it was going somewhere, and then took me round in circles. Total b1tch, exploiting me for entertainment.

My next one, met recently, laid 2 times, now flakes and doesn't have the balls to just cut it off, just goes quiet.

I have just come to the conclusion that you either have it or you don't, I can't get women to chase no matter what I do, and the older I get, the less I want to do with them.

I try hard to not get bitter about it but I just get p1ssed off with the way they are, they have no heart, no soul, and some people like me just aren't hardwired and made to be anything more than entertainment and a source of security for them.

I think you just either have it or you don't, fvck game, fvck them all. I am just going to be single and bang the occasional hooker.

Seriously, they are a total waste of effort and time.
the fact you were able to get some women to sleep with you goes to show you have it in you to get laid, don't see why you are resentful about this

Vekhematu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:
I am a professional salesperson, so I am more than used to dealing with rejection, I just find it very hard to deal with it when it's dating. After all, rejection of my product is just a rejection of my product. Rejection by a woman hits me to my very core of who I am as a human being.
BS, you are marketing yourself as a product, that random tail you walked up to doesn't know "the very core of who you are" all she sees is your sales pitch.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not just you straight guys who are finding it difficult, the lesbian dating world is just as worse, with the women being even more shallow/superficial and fickle....I think in the end girls will be girls and i dont think theres any changing that.

Guys who are still stuck in the mentality of good ol' fashioned women who did nothing but cook and clean everyday and banged you whenever you came home from work dont exist anymore....and to be honest those days and women are well and truly over for you unless you go to some backwards country like china, russia, iraq etc

Your best bet is to try with women in their 30s when they are not too young and too old. Usually what i have found by this time is shes abit more settled in life, options start becoming less and her standards start dropping and girls this age are more mature then the under 30s.....

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
djgirl said:
Guys who are still stuck in the mentality of good ol' fashioned women who did nothing but cook and clean everyday and banged you whenever you came home from work dont exist anymore....and to be honest those days and women are well and truly over for you unless you go to some backwards country like china, russia, iraq etc
Your plump, pretend "bi" for effect, covered in tatts and have a bad attitude regarding gender dynamics. I don't think you have to worry about the "oppressive patriarchy" chaining you to the kitchen sink sweetheart :rolleyes:

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Your plump, pretend "bi" for effect, covered in tatts and have a bad attitude regarding gender dynamics. I don't think you have to worry about the "oppressive patriarchy" chaining you to the kitchen sink sweetheart :rolleyes:
If 5'2 125lbs is considered "plump" then ok LOL. Also i have a bad attitude towards gender dynamics you reckon? Look around so does half the board here :crackup:

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:
Just, that's it for me. I can't deal with them anymore.

Just finished a divorce (my doing).

A girl I have had a massive crush on for ages used my vulnerability to reel me in to a game of electronic flirting which suggested it was going somewhere, and then took me round in circles. Total b1tch, exploiting me for entertainment.

My next one, met recently, laid 2 times, now flakes and doesn't have the balls to just cut it off, just goes quiet.

I have just come to the conclusion that you either have it or you don't, I can't get women to chase no matter what I do, and the older I get, the less I want to do with them.

I try hard to not get bitter about it but I just get p1ssed off with the way they are, they have no heart, no soul, and some people like me just aren't hardwired and made to be anything more than entertainment and a source of security for them.

I think you just either have it or you don't, fvck game, fvck them all. I am just going to be single and bang the occasional hooker.

Seriously, they are a total waste of effort and time.
How are you smashing them? Watt do they think of the sex?

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that way too often times but at the same time I want to keep trying, sometimes I wish there was a drug to kill my sex drive and make me stop attracted to women, because I want to be gay so I can focus on other priorities