Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a text game problem

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't like her behavior so I didn't give into it. I wanted to send something back like. " I did mother ****er! put on a cute dress and heels and Be at X place at 7 pm on Friday!"

( i'm a dom, So i wanted to flex some dom mussel)

Luke
This is very in Dom like. Not hassling you, but as far as being a Dom goes, I'm not sure you understand what that actually means. I'd compare it somewhat, to being a non vanilla alpha. Kind of. But I think you've got more to work on in being Dom than your txt game.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in your situation before and its annoying.

Did you make out with her at the club?

The best you can do with this low interest chick, is be direct and say something along the lines of "Hey, I just realized I got a free night, you wanna meet up for a drink at wherever?"

You'll gauge how low her interest is by her response.

If she says no with no offer reschedule.......drop her

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very in Dom like. Not hassling you, but as far as being a Dom goes, I'm not sure you understand what that actually means. I'd compare it somewhat, to being a non vanilla alpha. Kind of. But I think you've got more to work on in being Dom than your txt game.
yeah man, I ain't hating, I think dom is the wrong word to say. maybe i was just angry. who knows. i know I have more to work on. I wouldn't be here otherwise.

I'm just more a hater of. " your game suck ****, go fix it!" posts

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in your situation before and its annoying.

Did you make out with her at the club?

The best you can do with this low interest chick, is be direct and say something along the lines of "Hey, I just realized I got a free night, you wanna meet up for a drink at wherever?"

You'll gauge how low her interest is by her response.

If she says no with no offer reschedule.......drop her
thanks man, yeah, it sucks... what sucks more, if the fact i realized i'm not as far a long as I though I was. so i feel like I am starting all over again.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Others have answered well but I will add my advice too

I used to text like you and too some extent still do , your trying to be overly comfortable with her by making direct sexual references and direct references to your own portrayed confidence

This can work in a face to face interaction yes but via the medium of text it doesn’t translate well it comes off as too “try hard” or “desperate”

Read this back to yourself

“meating is when a girl and a guy press each other’s sexual parts together and press on them deeply”

Man that actually made me shiver its way way way too much for a chick you barely know

Infact until you have actually put your d1ck inside her vagina then there should be absolutely no reference to sex

To be fair to her shes done well to reply I know a lot of girls that would have just shut you down after saying something like that

chill out a bit be more casual in your texts and try to lock her into a meet you dont need to try and be the funniest guy on earth

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good replies here, from such a small sample of convo to analyze.

There's a thread on here "things women say vs what they mean." Well, reverse the genders, and almost everything that a guy says to a girl means "I'm a horny guy who wants to fvck you." If she's hot, that's 99% of the communication she gets from men. Some guys try to suck up and be Mr Nice Guy, but it's still the same underlying message.

The frame you have to set with a girl is one that implies you already get so much pvssy that you don't place a huge value on hers. But be subtle. Don't blatantly tell her that, or you just come off as trying too hard. I like to make fun of guys in general and get the girl to start telling me about all the times that men embarrassed themselves over her. It's fun. It's light-hearted. It demonstrates value, while complimenting the girl at the same time. And it distracts the girl from the fact that you are trying to fvck her.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man, yeah, it sucks... what sucks more, if the fact i realized i'm not as far a long as I though I was. so i feel like I am starting all over again.
Did you meet her at a bar/club? Are you both regulars at the bar/club? Did you make out with her?

Answer those and I can try and give you some tips for next time, based on my experience.

Nothing wrong with going back and practicing the basics.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good replies here, from such a small sample of convo to analyze.

There's a thread on here "things women say vs what they mean." Well, reverse the genders, and almost everything that a guy says to a girl means "I'm a horny guy who wants to fvck you." If she's hot, that's 99% of the communication she gets from men. Some guys try to suck up and be Mr Nice Guy, but it's still the same underlying message.

The frame you have to set with a girl is one that implies you already get so much pvssy that you don't place a huge value on hers. But be subtle. Don't blatantly tell her that, or you just come off as trying too hard. I like to make fun of guys in general and get the girl to start telling me about all the times that men embarrassed themselves over her. It's fun. It's light-hearted. It demonstrates value, while complimenting the girl at the same time. And it distracts the girl from the fact that you are trying to fvck her.
solid advice

i try to do exactly the same but theres a fine line between doing this and getting pu$$y and doing this and getting placed firmly in the freindzone" its a skill that has to be mastered

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
you speak in third person now?
When hasn't Rex referred to himself in the third person?

my question to you: when someone asks for help, why do you berate them and not help? if i didn't have a game problem i wouldn't be posting on this forum would I I'd be out getting laid.
Because believe it or not, you're doing things that not only lack basic common sense, but they're also innately stupid. Not only was that text wack as f*ck, I couldn't even figure out where you trying to go with it, and dear ole Rex is a person with an extraordinarily high level of reading comprehension. So if I couldn't make heads or tails of it, I could image what was going through the broad's head. Were you trying to be funny? Was it suppose to be a sexual innuendo? What exactly were you trying to do and why?

Also, would you have did that wack ass sh*t in person? That's something else you "scared as f*ck to talk-to-a chick-on-the-phone," goofy muthaf*ckas need to ask yourself, if you wouldn't say it in person, because of the potentially bad effects, what the f*ck makes you think the sh*t is going to go over better via text, without the benefits of voice inflections and sarcasm in your tone? That's why you can't game a broad solely through binary code symbols, it leaves too much to interpretation. What you think is witty, funny, sarcastic, and sexual, comes off to the broad as dumb, stupid, creepy, stalkerish, and a try hard, but you muthaf*ckas don't want to listen. However, I can't stress it enough, leave actual gaming to in person interactions.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this back to yourself

“meating is when a girl and a guy press each other’s sexual parts together and press on them deeply”

Infact until you have actually put your d1ck inside her vagina then there should be absolutely no reference to sex

chill out a bit be more casual in your texts and try to lock her into a meet you dont need to try and be the funniest guy on earth
yeah, I can't remember what I was doing and I sent it for LOLs. it made me laugh at the time, so i guess it got it's desired result. thanks for the help man.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go with something like this and pick up on words she said.

Her - 'who says we gonna hang out'
You - 'your probably right actually. I don't deal with average'.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Text game is the dominion of women and I've come to learn this. It's something you're most likely not going to win.

Women have plenty of other guys texting them. Remember we're in the days of social media. Women USE guys for validation and to inflate their ego via texting. The more you're texting her you're most likely just filling her ego and letting her validate herself. It's all just a big game to feed their ego (especially through social media). This explains why some women think they're godesses. You have Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook (other apps as well) where there are plenty of men (and women, too!) calling girls beatiful, etc etc and then you have guys blowing up her phone with text messages. It's all just to make her feel good about herself.

You can't raise interest through texting. You're just making the female feel like she's special, and too good for anyone. Pointless conversations literally get you nowhere and just feed her ego. Don't give her that chance. Like others say, just use texting for setting meets.

It's time to step up the game, fellas.

Some women need to be put in their place; I strongly advise a lot of guys not to pedestalize these females. In the end, no matter how pretty the face they all sh1t, eat and sleep like us and they came out their mommas pvssy the same as us, and they'll die and return to dust,bones and ashes just like us.

nolesfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, the way it seemed the convo was going is that you were continuing on the conversation when she was clearly bored from the beginning.

You have to spark her interest with something fun and understandable, the fact that you had to explain what a "meater" was killed the mood of the text. Something that may not be understood, should just be avoided.

Have fun with the convo, but within the first 5 texts, it should be leading to a date, or else it will probably never happen unless she is super desperate, but that doesnt usually happen with girls of any quality. You shouldnt have time nor want to exchange long lines of text with the girl, just enough to show her your witty side and get her out on a date where you can read her actions and not try to decipher words through text.