I have a six pack and I can't even get a date

onlyseveninches

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is kind of pathetic. I have been working out for the past 8 months to get ready for this summer, and I've been day gaming at malls, and night gaming at clubs, and so far I have only gotten 2 numbers this summer and both turned out to be waste of time (real numbers, one word responses and no reply after).

I see guys who are skinny that are hooking up with decent girls and
I'm way bigger than those guys, my arms are probably bigger than their legs.

It seems the only attention I get for my sixpack is dudes in the gym who give me high fives and say wow man you are deezed.

It's very sad.

I don't understand it, chicks would rather get with a fat or skinny guy than one who is deezed?

Disappointing summer. I feel like giving up.

How are those guys from Jersey Shore pulling consistently?

I don't want to brag but I have a better body than Mike the Situation, but still these chicks don't give me the time of day.

I show off my six pack in the club, at the beach, it don't matter to anyone.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats your facebook, i want to see how you look and then i can help you more

Fedex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well having an attractive body is only a part of everything.
You need to have some substance to go with it.

If a person is attractive yet has nothing interesting to say or to do, he/she would only be good to look at and not to meet or to have a great time with. In the end just being boring and having nothing to offer.

Might as well be a mannequin with 6 packs.

Life is more than just girls at the first place, truth be told some girls are scared of guys with too much muscle mass. Muscles do attract attention, but it doesn't prolong the attention or interest. It's an added bonus, not the main thing.

If you haven't read the Dj Bible I highly recommend it :)
http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/

All the best Mr.SevenInches

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried the Situations game and walk around the club lifting your shirt so the ladies can touch your abs?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Do you live near a beach? My response to people asking me why not work on my core is that I live 505 miles away from the nearest beach and the weather is only warm for like 6 months here.

onlyseveninches

Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Have you tried the Situations game and walk around the club lifting your shirt so the ladies can touch your abs?
Yeah that's what I do at the club.
People give me weird looks.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably that you don't have a good energy about you. You need to work on developing confidence, positivity, and charm. flirting with women should be fun, a game, a good time; you are thinking too much about ****. If you have any friends that are really good at picking up women then hang out with them as a wingman and soak up some of that ability.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to become skinny from big boned structure and my game improved a hell of a lot. I don't think being big is advantageous.

Reaction score
Yeah you would be cooler if your where more modest about your physique. Focus on something else. People might see you are TOO into how your body looks. Some will still want to try it, but it will turn many off.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
onlyseveninches said:
I show off my six pack in the club, at the beach, it don't matter to anyone.
That was quite funny lol.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never knew you were entitled to get laid because yoi had a six pack.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cry: That's because we men with the 8-pack have been stealing all the ladies :down:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I never knew you were entitled to get laid because yoi had a six pack.
I don't know, DaddyLongShanks and a few others here have been saying that if you hit a certain level of fitness and body fat percentage, that pretty much guarantees you hot women without having to pursue them.

Eljuego

Banned
Reaction score
You sound like a superficial wanker. It might have something to do with it.

I'd look into that

Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't know, DaddyLongShanks and a few others here have been saying that if you hit a certain level of fitness and body fat percentage, that pretty much guarantees you hot women without having to pursue them.
It does, but obviously that cannot be your only trait and you should be laid back and cool and not appear as a show-off...

I know dudes without jobs scoring very fine babes with good jobs. Not that I think it's right, but they do. Also these guys aren't the best built.

So a best-built guy can have no job and score babes with good jobs, if he runs the right game, and I now this is is true.

Know I also know any woman with self-respect will rather a dude who is well-built AND has good money of his own. But it's so many of them that are stupid behind guys, just like we are AFC and DUMB behind females.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
It does, but obviously that cannot be your only trait and you should be laid back and cool and not appear as a show-off...

I know dudes without jobs scoring very fine babes with good jobs. Not that I think it's right, but they do. Also these guys aren't the best built.

So a best-built guy can have no job and score babes with good jobs, if he runs the right game, and I now this is is true.

Know I also know any woman with self-respect will rather a dude who is well-built AND has good money of his own. But it's so many of them that are stupid behind guys, just like we are AFC and DUMB behind females.
For many women, being a deadbeat is a aphrodisiac. The guy who has a 8-5 job is perceived as beta even if he makes good money.

Here's the big thing: if you're unemployed and scoring hot women, you know she's into you for you. If you're making a lot of cash, you're constantly wondering what her motives are.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:

I agree that everyone should be as fit and healthy as they can.

I agree that everyone has an optimal level of fitness, weight, and body fat percentage where they are most attractive to the opposite sex. I believe anyone looking to impress women or just boost their confidence would find it advantageous to try to reach that point.

What I don't believe is that changing your body is the answer for every guy. I think some guys can reach that point, but still have difficulty attracting women. I think it depends on a lot of different factors. Maybe it would work for most.

Regarding jobless guys who were good with women, I've definitely known some of these. In fact, the traveling vagabond who travels through town and seduces many wives is a classic literary character. As you note, many of these guys are not that well built. Most may be fair of face.

I honestly don't know what the appeal of these deadbeat Casanovas is, but it is clearly there. I think maybe there is some appeal in the free lifestyle they lead, the fact that they are not beaten down by the daily grind of 9 to 5, and the fact that they have 24 hours a day, seven days a week to practice and ply their hedonistic ways.

Reaction score
zekko said:
I agree that everyone should be as fit and healthy as they can.

I agree that everyone has an optimal level of fitness, weight, and body fat percentage where they are most attractive to the opposite sex. I believe anyone looking to impress women or just boost their confidence would find it advantageous to try to reach that point.

What I don't believe is that changing your body is the answer for every guy. I think some guys can reach that point, but still have difficulty attracting women. I think it depends on a lot of different factors. Maybe it would work for most.

Regarding jobless guys who were good with women, I've definitely known some of these. In fact, the traveling vagabond who travels through town and seduces many wives is a classic literary character. As you note, many of these guys are not that well built. Most may be fair of face.

I honestly don't know what the appeal of these deadbeat Casanovas is, but it is clearly there. I think maybe there is some appeal in the free lifestyle they lead, the fact that they are not beaten down by the daily grind of 9 to 5, and the fact that they have 24 hours a day, seven days a week to practice and ply their hedonistic ways.
ANY guy going from 30% or worse bodyfat to 10% body fat will raise their attraction very greatly. Unless something is hideous about their face.

But it does really work that simple.