Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a pontianly lethal weapon at my disposal

DR Chillz

Don Juan
Reaction score
During spring break Im going on vacation with alot of people from my school. Saturday I was in the hut tub with a fine girl. We where talking about spring break and how my class has no girls in it. A friend of mine said how him me and some other guys would picking up chicks. I am going lonewolf, got to work on my skills I replyed, we all lauged. Then the girl said she, would teach me how to pick up women.

I know there are some pretty creative minds in this forum so Im sure you can think of some good ways to use her.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were in a hot tub with a fine girl and you want to know how to use her?

Hmmmmm.

A few ideas come to mind...

Check the "wingwoman" post on the next page. I put my advise on this subject there and can't be ****ed writing it two days in a row... but it might be for older kids...

Obsidian is about to write something really pertinant too. (I'm psychic!)

JJ

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wants to teach you, I'd probably just ignore her. Most girls are clueless about what actually turns them on.

If she just wants to help you pick up other girls, then I guess just bring her along with you and talk to her in the open. Not that complicated.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Well...I wouldn't say she wouldn't know how she gets turned out, especially when you can TEST things against her (namely, shameless flirting).

Sounds like a good go to me!