Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a lot of issue's with the ladies.

LonLeyManx

Reaction score
Well, im 17 and im from Canada.

There's a couple of girls ive been crushing on for quite some while.

My main problem is my lack of confidence. I am very shy.

Im scared that the girls are out of my league, and if I make an attempt, im only going to get hurt.

Im not a loser or anything, I am very shy though.

How can I over come this, and actually start talking?

Also, how can I tell a girl likes me.... there is one girl who always talks to me, but its funny stuff, its not serious..

I have no idea if this person just wants to be friends, or only likes me.

Im really sick on being lonely, I just want someone to be with =(

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost everyone on this site was at one point shy. Just read the information, try to improve yourself, and push yourself in unfamiliar situiations with women.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LonLeyManx said:
Well, im 17 and im from Canada.

There's a couple of girls ive been crushing on for quite some while.

My main problem is my lack of confidence. I am very shy.
lack of confidence = talk more
shy = try looking at people's eyes when you are talking to them. This will eventually make you more comfortable with being around people.

Im scared that the girls are out of my league, and if I make an attempt, im only going to get hurt.
Remember when you were young... (or even in tv shows) and you didnt like spinach because its green? And then one day you actually tried it and it wasn't as nasty as you thought it was?

Well, you're scared of girls because you've never tried to flirt with them. And you THINK they're out of your league when they really arent because YOUR letting them be in another league in your MIND. You can easily BELIEVE that YOU are the one who is out of THEIR league (you are superior) and then your fear will turn into your advantage.

Im not a loser or anything, I am very shy though.

How can I over come this, and actually start talking?
If you're really shy... go join a club, go to church, go to youth meetings or events. There are certain places that people will be very nice to you and will talk to you even if you dont want to. If this isn't very practical... go on the web and go in chat rooms and talk to people and girls. www.asianavenue.com , im not advertising it, but im just saying that its 1 of the places which have a chat room.

Also, how can I tell a girl likes me.... there is one girl who always talks to me, but its funny stuff, its not serious..

I have no idea if this person just wants to be friends, or only likes me.

Im really sick on being lonely, I just want someone to be with =(
Usually if you are wondering if a girl likes you... chances are she doesn't.
As you get experienced.. you will realize that this girl is probably talking to you in such a manner because she is making you her girlfriend.

Guys don't go for girls who are lonely for a boyfriend, and shy, and never had a boyfriend before.. similarly, girls won't go for a guy who is lonely and willing to go on all fours for a girlfriend. Change your mindset.. read the DJ Bible, and start living and stop analyzing.