Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a date with an HB 10, Ive never even dated an hb 6 before.. help

WhatchaOnaDo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so here's the deal guys. This past weekend I went camping with my family and I met this AMAZING girl who is everything I look for in a woman. She's a friend of my sisters and a 10 in my eyes, inside and out. We went swimming/tubing and played board games together. We never really got any 1 on 1 time, as there were lots of people on the boat, and playing games with us, but she was giving me a pretty decent amount of IOIs - she was asking people where I was (a handful of times), brushing up against me on the boat, smiling at me etc. Anyways I got her # and I'm 100% positive she will agree to go out with me. Ive been sky high ever since I got back home.

Here's some facts.

She's a vegetarian
She loves animals
She likes cosmic bowling (bowling with the lights and music)
She doesn't drink
She really likes my dog
We basically did activities together, but didnt get to know each other yet.

Here is my delemma. I am a dude who has been single forever and have next to no experience with women. For the longest time I suffered from bad skin which made me extremely insecure, so I basically didnt even try to pickup girls. Now my skin is much improved, Ive hit the gym for about the past 6 months, and my confidence is MUCH higher. My point is that I've gone from no interest from girls to high interest from the top of the food chain...

Basically the whole point of this post was to help me come up with a good first date that an inexperienced guy like myself could succeed with. I have three ideas of my own:

Take her bowling (but is this a good first date for just the two of us? Or is bowling better to do with a group of people? They have an air hockey table there as well)

Take her to this vegetarian restauraunt Or a buffet restauraunt (It might be hard to keep up the convo as I dont really know her (maybe save for the second date?)

and my most recent idea, take her to the dog park with my dog and just hang out (like I said, she really likes my dog)

Which one of these dates sounds the best for my situation. Any other date ideas/tips? I know this isnt a typical scenario.. guy whos never had a gf, and now hes got a date with an hb 10 haha, this is crazy...

SweetDannyJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, good work :)
For real though, just be yourself. Don't try too hard either. Stay relaxed and in control.

Date:
Defo do bowling. 100%. She already likes it so having fun is a given. Just make it your kinda fun so she relates a fun night out, to you. Plus, it's an action date and it's best if it's just the two of you. Lots of room for teasing and kino. I bet you'll leave the joint holding hands. It's just the way bowling is lol

Do not go out for diner. That's her world and you don't now enough about her to join her in it yet. RE:vegetarian resto.

Dog park is cool, but it's not a date. It should be something you two just do. Slapping a date title on it keeps you out of your zone worrying if she's having a good time. Just be yourself and have fun with her.

She was asking for you and wondering where you were. This should be a strong signal to you that you're doing something right. Don't ignore her, but also don't be all over her.

Good luck duder. Keep us posted.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have anything valuable to say other than exercise hard and eat a good meal before the date.

These help me stay in control of myself and have a boost of confidence for a few hours. May help you as well.

Good luck and have fun! :cheer:

benassi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I know you're probably ecstatic but don't let the excitement ruin this opportunity for you to finally get laid. We are men and we think with logic, not emotions. First off, you care WAY too much about her and the date and every little detail. This should just be an eye opener to you that women are attracted to you and you should realize there's millions of beautiful women out there for you to run your game on.

When you only have one chick, it's all you think about and you're so worried about every move. It's like money. When you have low funds - you're always worried about bills, expenses, every penny you spend, you count. If you had 100 million dollars in the bank, you wouldn't ever think about money because you have an abundance. This is why you need a LOT of women in your life, so that you don't give a sht about 1 girl and the "perfect" date. The more you care, the more likely you are to screw up and lose her.

Take her out bowling, don't think too much, have fun, be sexual, touch her a lot and when the time is right go in for the kiss and escalate as far as you can the same night and don't be a ***** and care what she thinks. Speak your mind. Exude confidence in every step you take and every breathe you take. Show her you're the fvcking man and she's lucky to be around you. Never let the woman set the frame and enter her world and do everything that she likes. Bring her into YOUR REALITY, you set the frame, you set the stage, and make her realize YOUR REALITY IS BETTER THAN HERS. This is the key to hooking women. It's all about creating attraction and sexual tension and you're in my friend.

The more you try to suck up to her, the more likely she will lose respect and attraction for you. Go meet more girls and let her see that women crave you. People always want what they can't have, so never act needy. Good luck.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry about getting laid, just be not boring. If you are boring, you are dead. Be fun. Get some drinks. Don't think too much about it. ANYTHING can happen. She's just a stranger at this point. Don't invest too much emotions and you will be fine. DON'T BE YOURSELF. BE FUN, SEXUAL, AND KIND. BUT ABOVE ALL, DON'T BE BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
benassi said:
... and when the time is right go in for the kiss and escalate as far as you can ...
There is no such thing as the right time; if you wait for it, you will never get the kiss.

Consciously push for the kiss, get near her, run your fingers thru her hair or something and go for the kill. Remember, she wants you to kiss her.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch "She's out of my league" That might help you gain some perspective.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus on the process and don't worry about the end result. What I mean is, just focus on keeping the date fun, and the end result will work itself out.

Avoid conversations that revolve around past relationships. That'll get you a one-way, first class ticket to the friend zone.

You want to show interest, but keep her guessing about it.

Don't be scared to push the envelope. Talk friendly trash and if she bites and talk back, game on.

Just remember, the advice we give here should only be used as a guidline and is not fail proof.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhatchaOnaDo said:
She's a vegetarian
She loves animals
She likes cosmic bowling (bowling with the lights and music)
She doesn't drink
She really likes my dog
HAHAHAHAHA....right ...totally irrelevant

OK!

WhatchaOnaDo said:
I am a dude who has been single forever and have next to no experience with women.
hmmm
1- get her off the mountain sized pedestal you got her on - shes only a chick - there will be more
2- your lack of experience is troubling , no offense, but you need some experience first before getitng sucess, the fact ur asking this Q implies you dont quite have that mindset yet, about 0.001% of guys go from "no hoper" immediately to "sucess" in one go ... so stop being so outcome dependent and just enjoy the ride and life experience (chances are it wont be the great sucess yuo want) and dont rationalise her behaviour coz you think shes perfect

good luck

edit : just trying to make you objective about it - dont take things personally... (if it dont work out in the end)
do think your the coolest MO Fo shes ever met - and your the catch !

Last edited:

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest way to lose a woman is to treat her like she's perfect while the easiest way to attract her is to treat her like she ain't perfect.

Analyze that thought real good and remember it. With all you've said already it seems that you are well on your way to making that sin and killing off her attraction.

I know it's your first date and this is how we all feel about any woman that gives us the time of day when we are first starting out. But you need to try to kill the inner afc in you if you want to be successful.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you guys aren't exactly boosting his confidence right now ;)

You go champ! She digs you, and you're a cool dude right now, that's all that counts. Even if people say you are a "beginner", or your "mindset is not good", so what? She'll forgive you a lot of blunders, as long as you're just persistant. Remember, she's into you. This is not a fight - she wants to like you. Keep that in mind, and make it happen.

Now is not the time to think about having enough experience - now is the time to get experience!

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ you sound like a geek in your post. CALM YOUR HAPPY ASS DOWN AND REALIZE WOMEN ARE NOT THAT SERIOUS. the difference between a 6 an a 10 is very little on the inside one jus looks better and knows it. I bet if you take her skin off shes not so hot. Dont sell your dignitysomething the size of a quarter (her vagiina). Just relax and realize she's just a girl and that she is lucky to be in your presence

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand. You haven't even asked her out yet. Ask her out, have her say YES, then come here asking questions. :)

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I don't understand. You haven't even asked her out yet. Ask her out, have her say YES, then come here asking questions. :)
RIGHT! First things first.
Dont call her too soon. Wait about 3-5 days. You can find in tips section on how to call for asking her out. If you get rejected once, only try once again about a week latter or more.

Maybe something useful for you is this couple of things to analyze:
1. If she is a HB10 and shes interested, then technically every other HB10, HB9... could also be interested in you. Thus, you can pick a lot of girls.
2. Eaven if things go right or wrong, its really is a Win-Win situation: either you get the girl or get the experience. And believe me, experience is gold here!

Good Luck :up:

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Exactly^^^ Ask her out and stay confident. Don't go down the road of oneitis. If she's that attractive, she's used to all the male attention. Be yourself but different. Act a bit interested but do not give her compliments once you are spending time with her. Come back and let us know how it goes.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What guys need to realize is that they shouldn't be saying: "I've never dated anyone like her before"... and what they should be saying is: "She's never dated anyone like me before".

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Don't worry about getting laid, just be not boring. If you are boring, you are dead. Be fun. Get some drinks. Don't think too much about it. ANYTHING can happen. She's just a stranger at this point. Don't invest too much emotions and you will be fine. DON'T BE YOURSELF. BE FUN, SEXUAL, AND KIND. BUT ABOVE ALL, DON'T BE BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you mean by 'don't be boring' exactly? I mean its not like every girl is the same, what's boring to one girl might be interesting to another or when a girl has high IL already, nearly anything you do with her wouldn't be boring to her.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
To the O.P. Not sure where you live but I'd suggest doing something other than what she's mentioned she likes. If she's been bowling etc. before or with the usual places she says she likes to go (probably been to those places on first dates) try to think of somewhere fun to go that she HASN'T tried. That way you can possibly both try something new and save the places she likes to go for an option of a second date.

For the first maybe go to an amusement park, the zoo, aquarium, pottery making place that you can both participate in (she can take home the souvenier from the first date), wine tasting, museum, an indoor activity place (wall climbing, ice skating, roller skating) or helping out at a nursing home, orpahanage, shelter, or food drive (You can at least be different and find alot to talk about if you run out of things to say. (Plus the elderly people will think you two are great and may put in alot of good words for you for taking her there on a first date.) If you plan on making it a long first date.

If not take her out for dessert and coffee, or a picnic with wine and vegetarian sandwiches or whatever.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
What do you mean by 'don't be boring' exactly? I mean its not like every girl is the same, what's boring to one girl might be interesting to another or when a girl has high IL already, nearly anything you do with her wouldn't be boring to her.
Stop analyzing too much and coming up with so many darn scenarios. This is the way to ruin things with a female.