Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a date with a girl that's 19,823 times hotter than me. I am panicking.

the_govner

Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm not lying. Not proud to admit it, but I met her over facebook, she lives in Spain, accomplished model, and coming over to where I live (in a country Southeast Asia she's half spanish half my country) for a month to test the showbiz waters here. She is borderline victoria secret hot. I'm ok with women and all, but I've never been with a girl this hot, and this desired.

The thread title is a bit sensationalistic, I just wanted you guys to really click and read.

Believe me, I'm not trying to show off, I haven't even met her yet. I NEED HELP!!!!

So here's the story: I'm picking her up at the airport and we've planned quite a few things to do together (and no, were not lovey dovey online, nothing at all has happened).

She's coming over to my country because she was offered quite a few jobs in showbizness, thus she'll be meeting celebrities, models, and socialites (all of which I am not, but I am sure of myself and confident((maybe not a 100% since I felt the need to post this and get some help))) that will want a piece of her.

My question is, has anyone experienced this? Any tips on how to deal with someone so desired?? She claims she's turned down playboy and penthouse (of course I don't know if this is true, but she does have the body and face for it, just wanted to demonstrate how desired she is and how much I've been panicking).

I just hope she doesn't have a penis.

Reaction score
the_govner said:
No I'm not lying. Not proud to admit it, but I met her over facebook, she lives in Spain, accomplished model, and coming over to where I live (in a country Southeast Asia she's half spanish half my country) for a month to test the showbiz waters here. She is borderline victoria secret hot. I'm ok with women and all, but I've never been with a girl this hot, and this desired.

The thread title is a bit sensationalistic, I just wanted you guys to really click and read.

Believe me, I'm not trying to show off, I haven't even met her yet. I NEED HELP!!!!

So here's the story: I'm picking her up at the airport and we've planned quite a few things to do together (and no, were not lovey dovey online, nothing at all has happened).

She's coming over to my country because she was offered quite a few jobs in showbizness, thus she'll be meeting celebrities, models, and socialites (all of which I am not, but I am sure of myself and confident((maybe not a 100% since I felt the need to post this and get some help))) that will want a piece of her.

My question is, has anyone experienced this? Any tips on how to deal with someone so desired?? She claims she's turned down playboy and penthouse (of course I don't know if this is true, but she does have the body and face for it, just wanted to demonstrate how desired she is and how much I've been panicking).

Post up a link to her picture.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just play it cool and have fun. Showing her fun is largely having fun yourself, whatever happens. Don't act like you notice she's hot. You may not tell her she's beautiful until she's naked, then it becomes ok. Have fun, then have an excuse to end up at her hotel room or your place besides just fvcking. Women like to be able to say afterward, "one thing just led to another." So let one thing just lead to another. Your attitude should be that sex is not a big deal, you will probably get laid because you usually do, but if you don't, it is no big deal because you get plenty of hot girls anyway. Thinking that way gives you the best chance with this girl. Remember that being fun is not obsessing over showing her the perfect time, it's mostly having fun yourself; you having a good time is contagious.

You are going to be tempted with oneitis and pedestal treatment. Recognize it when it comes. It is your enemy with a very hot girl. I bet you that she is fvcking horrible in bed; a lot of hot girls are, they just lay there like a pretty mannequin. I bet you she is a dead lay...and I dare you to prove me wrong.

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
she is fvcking horrible in bed; a lot of hot girls are, they just lay there like a pretty mannequin. I bet you she is a dead lay...and I dare you to prove me wrong.
how would you know? i bet you've never been with a hot chick! don't hate on hot chicks... make sure you know what you're talking about or else shut the hell up!

the_govner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Just play it cool and have fun. Showing her fun is largely having fun yourself, whatever happens. Don't act like you notice she's hot. You may not tell her she's beautiful until she's naked, then it becomes ok. Have fun, then have an excuse to end up at her hotel room or your place besides just fvcking. Women like to be able to say afterward, "one thing just led to another." So let one thing just lead to another. Your attitude should be that sex is not a big deal, you will probably get laid because you usually do, but if you don't, it is no big deal because you get plenty of hot girls anyway. Thinking that way gives you the best chance with this girl. Remember that being fun is not obsessing over showing her the perfect time, it's mostly having fun yourself; you having a good time is contagious.

You are going to be tempted with oneitis and pedestal treatment. Recognize it when it comes. It is your enemy with a very hot girl. I bet you that she is fvcking horrible in bed; a lot of hot girls are, they just lay there like a pretty mannequin. I bet you she is a dead lay...and I dare you to prove me wrong.

Dude this is amazing advice, highly appreciated.

I'll just go with the flow.

the_govner

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Post up a link to her picture.

I'd rather not, as you can see I didn't even post the country I live in, some people can get crazy on discussion forums. No shot at you of course.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop acting all wussie and what not just vibe her when ur calm and in high moods u know what i mean not when ur all wobering and going banana's

weakepedea

Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly just have fun. I had a date with a really hot chick, me and my friend had a double date went to eat and just kept it lively and it makes things more intune and just pay attention to funny things, notice silly things. They dig this.

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are just a stepping stone for her,

for hot girls, they know which guys to target to find stepping stones, that means she knows she can get a place to live with you, since you are probably a nerd

so she finds the nerdiest guys to "step stone" to what she needs

you ain't dating her chump, you just being used.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude hot girls are tough to pick up but once picked up they are a lot more open than other girls. Peacock, NEG, and use DHV stories. Make her think YOU are the 10..and not herself.

Sir-M

Don Juan
Reaction score
the_govner said:
I'd rather not, as you can see I didn't even post the country I live in, some people can get crazy on discussion forums. No shot at you of course.
:crackup: Any DJ in this forum that will Scavenge on your territory.. isnt a Dj and cant get fresh stuff for himself, dont be such a wuss. its just a picture, i doubt anyone will wanna come to you country to hunt down someone they seen in a pic.. thats lame.. i can match and beat your chick's hotness.. so can most DJs on this forum and a few streetsmart AFCs.

the_govner said:
She is borderline victoria secret hot. I'm ok with women and all, but I've never been with a girl this hot, and this desired.

She claims she's turned down playboy and penthouse (of course I don't know if this is true, but she does have the body and face for it, just wanted to demonstrate how desired she is and how much I've been panicking).
It is very evident that you have put her way above the pedestal, you are about to go nuts... which is probably why i want to see the photo as well (Hello.. 2nd photo request).. irregardless of hotness you have to have your rules and keep to them... please remove her pretty ass from the pedestal and put yourself there instead.. she is coming over to your country. your territory, so im sure you should be familiar to all the fun spots.. go out and have a great time, and dont keep staring at her or acting like shes all that.. YOU are the gold, just like she has turned down all those other lucrative offers, make it look like you can also turn her down if she dont get her game straight, she has to be out to impress you and make you want her, keep your calm at all times, make her wanna turn down Gucci just to be with you. Sounds like shes she hottest thing you have ever laid your eyes on.. dont act like it. act like there is plenty other hot stuff you can get your hands on..

Enough people have ssaid this.. have fun dude. enjoy your game.. :cheer:

the_govner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir-M said:
:crackup: Any DJ in this forum that will Scavenge on your territory.. isnt a Dj and cant get fresh stuff for himself, dont be such a wuss. its just a picture, i doubt anyone will wanna come to you country to hunt down someone they seen in a pic.. thats lame.. i can match and beat your chick's hotness.. so can most DJs on this forum and a few streetsmart AFCs.

It is very evident that you have put her way above the pedestal, you are about to go nuts... which is probably why i want to see the photo as well (Hello.. 2nd photo request).. irregardless of hotness you have to have your rules and keep to them... please remove her pretty ass from the pedestal and put yourself there instead.. she is coming over to your country. your territory, so im sure you should be familiar to all the fun spots.. go out and have a great time, and dont keep staring at her or acting like shes all that.. YOU are the gold, just like she has turned down all those other lucrative offers, make it look like you can also turn her down if she dont get her game straight, she has to be out to impress you and make you want her, keep your calm at all times, make her wanna turn down Gucci just to be with you. Sounds like shes she hottest thing you have ever laid your eyes on.. dont act like it. act like there is plenty other hot stuff you can get your hands on..

Enough people have ssaid this.. have fun dude. enjoy your game.. :cheer:
It's not because I expect someone to come here and hunt the chick down. Last time I posted something and someone somehow tracked down an email address and emailed her the advice I was seeking on this forum. There's no way I'm taking that risk again. Rather lay low. And I believe that any DJ in this forum can score with a VC model.

daygameguy said:
dude hot girls are tough to pick up but once picked up they are a lot more open than other girls. Peacock, NEG, and use DHV stories. Make her think YOU are the 10..and not herself.

May I ask, what's peacock and DHV??? I know what NEG is...

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't fking panic!

This is actually good.

Everything about this date it good for you...

And you're like this? Lol.

Check it out, the positives is: This girl is cute, so she has self esteem, so you can tease her whatever you like.

I would assume that EVERYONE turns AFC to a preety girl... except the dj.

If you don't I bet she would notice. How many afc's you think she met before? Right.

Don't forget you're way ahead of other guys, and this is a nice opportunity. She's way ahead of other girls, but you're a cool guy too.

I bet it will turn fine if you kill this afc in you NOW... Which is thinking irrational.

You'll probably get over it if you think it straight and realise that there's nothing to fear for and a this date can turn into a great one easily...

Or else send her to the next guy!! :)

Reaction score
the_govner said:

Something sounds fishy about this. You met her online, she resembles be a supermodel and she lives in another country.

I can't believe nobody is questioning this.

the_govner said:
My question is, has anyone experienced this?
Yes. And it was a scam.

ashman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 Hour Special said:
Something sounds fishy about this. You met her online, she resembles be a supermodel and she lives in another country.

I can't believe nobody is questioning this.

Yes. And it was a scam.

yea this is going on alot in my country , dudes are gettin taken for THOUSANDS from hot chicks , from other countries , who look like models
and promise or give them the hope of a relationship, and then start asking them for money , and after they get your $ they dissapear , so be careful dude ! if she starts to ask you for any kind of dough before you met her or
anything like that , run like hell ! - N

to quote Magneto From X-men 2 " never trust a beautiful woman , especially one thats interested in you . "

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay,be wary of the scam possibilites. AND here's the gold tip: COMPLETELY IGNORE HER HOTness. Act like she has got zero brains, that you find her amusingly silly or dumb. And try to make her prove to have ANY value at all. As if she's a silly "blond" who's got nothing other than her "slightly above average" face.

darkme_legendary

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably, just another human being that only wants to get by

One Approach would be to destroy these beliefs that you have about hot chicks, how you have to exactly behave with here( ignore her beauty and other BS) etc etc
Another approach is to think from here perspective. Think about how REALLY is her life...think deeper, not just about the obvious stuff. You will be surprised that after you will stay long in her presence..you will find that she is quite different from what you thought the first time and.. the second time. Unleash your curiosity about her and be detached at the same time. By detached: not get caught up in emotions and rationalizations.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your thread title is the most AFC sh*t I've read on this forum in a LONG time. You're already pedestalling this chick like she's God's gift to men. Get a grip bud.

Honestly bro, think about it for a second. If this chick is legit like you're saying - she is comming to your country and ALREADY has agreed to meet with you. Jesus, you've already done better than half of the guys in this forum. So relax.

She could have said no, she could have made excuses, she could have said she wasn't interested - but obviously, she is. You've got her attention. So grab your n*ts and start feeling confidence already.

Search of a thread on this forum by Grey Fox called guide to the first date. Pretty good info in there.