Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have 9 Tinder matches. Now what?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know much about tinder but you should fix the dome light in your truck.

Reaction score
I don't know much about tinder but you should fix the dome light in your truck.
Why? IDGAF. I don't even have a/c. Hasn't bothered me yet.

I would live in the fvcking woods if it weren't for females and that who's gonna like a guy who lives in the fvcking woods.

Serenity

Reaction score
Well I used Chad Thundercock because he's the stereotype. I couldn't tell guru was attractive if he didn't tell me, for example. I don't even know if I am attractive or not. I guess it depends on the girl?
And you are to dumb to Google it?
You could appear more physically attractive with a better expression and better camera angles. I don't even know how that stereotype looks, I guess only broken men do.

I think your stupidity and lack of ability to help yourself is perhaps the defining factor that makes you unattractive. I can't help you to help yourself, so good luck.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I tried tinder gold last night so far it's a waste of money.. the boost and everything. I kinda wished I could get my money back or go back in time and yell at myself don't do it!!

Mr. Focus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder works if you have good pics and just know what you're doing.

Don't have fvcking long ass conversations on tinder. 5-6 messages, then ask for a quick date to coffee or some ****. Set the date, ask for the number, I'll drop you a line blablabla and OVER.

You will now only contact them an 1 hour or so before the date to confirm, and you must call.

Reaction score
Tinder works if you have good pics and just know what you're doing.

Don't have fvcking long ass conversations on tinder. 5-6 messages, then ask for a quick date to coffee or some ****. Set the date, ask for the number, I'll drop you a line blablabla and OVER.

You will now only contact them an 1 hour or so before the date to confirm, and you must call.
I'm not interested in getting dates. I'm interested in getting them in bed.

Mr. Focus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not interested in getting dates. I'm interested in getting them in bed.
Okay... obviously. Same thing here. You're not just going to get them to agree to fvck.

The date is just what gets you to actually see them in person so you can unleash your game and get the lay.

Reaction score
Okay... obviously. Same thing here. You're not just going to get them to agree to fvck.

The date is just what gets you to actually see them in person so you can unleash your game and get the lay.
Makes sense. Except that I have no game that I'm aware of.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Any of you pay for tinder plus?
Yes. Skeptically I tried it and I'm now on my second month.

My reasoning is the nearest big city to me (Columbus) is 65 miles. The amount of women on tinder there vs my area is 10000 times more. Those women are going to do searches based on their area, maybe 30 miles.....

So I paid for it so I could change my location to Columbus. I'm up there a lot this time of the year for OSU football games anyways. Whenever I would be in Columbus for ANY amount of time I would get 10 or so matches so I figured I would try it so I could set my location there whenever I want.

So far it's a home run. I honestly have to screen and also flake due to the lack of time to go there for dates.

Hell, when I tell them that I live an hour away they don't even care. If the D is good they will drive an hour to hang out. It's almost like a mini sechs vaca for them lol. But you have to get within their search distance on tinder or it doesn't matter since they will never see you to swipe right.

In my situation it's worth it just for the matches as I normally get 5+ a day. Then I get a quick convo going and screen. If they are fvckable, up for drinks, have their own place and know I live an hour away, its basically a green light to smash.

Last edited:

Mr. Focus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Skeptically I tried it and I'm now on my second month.

My reasoning is the nearest big city to me (Columbus) is 65 miles. The amount of women on tinder there vs my area is 10000 times more. Those women are going to do searches based on their area, maybe 30 miles.....

So I paid for it so I could change my location to Columbus. I'm up there a lot this time of the year for OSU football games anyways. Whenever I would be in Columbus for ANY amount of time I would get 10 or so matches so I figured I would try it so I could set my location there whenever I want.

So far it's a home run. I honestly have to screen and also flake due to the lack of time to go there for dates.

Hell, when I tell them that I live an hour away they don't even care. If the D is good they will drive an hour to hang out. It's almost like a mini sechs vaca for them lol. But you have to get within their search distance on tinder or it doesn't matter since they will never see you to swipe right.

In my situation it's worth it just for the matches as I normally get 5+ a day. Then I get a quick convo going and screen. If they are fvckable, up for drinks, have their own place and know I live an hour away, its basically a green light to smash.
So you just invite yourself over to their place, huh? Work well for you? How do you go about it?

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Mr. Focus

I dont invite myself over. I let them know that I live an hour away (sometimes a little further) when we set up drinks. If they are fine with that, I proceed to tell them that I will make sure to limit myself drinking wise due to the drive back home.

If they are thinking about the possibility of hooking up after, they will always come back with "you can always stay at my place if you drink too much. I dont want you driving back after we are out drinking ;)"

That is the green light to smash.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So far 3 days and it's not working out for me I wish I could get a refund I've only had two matches and most of them say they never swipe left