Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate women who play innocent when they screwed up

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to cliff this up

- AT friends house, chilling with some friends talking about hot women
- Bring up this particularly good looking woman who is getting a job at a new track http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2484/3663141430_dcffe8ab7a.jpg

- I bring up the fact that she is while an attractive woman, is what you call "track hot" meaning that if you put her in the club, she would not stand out but you put her in the track and because she has a strong interest in horse racing, men in horse racing find her particularly describable
- I then make the comparison to morgan webb with techies / gamers think she's hot or really really hot. morgan is a pretty woman but you get the analogy I'm making
- Girl there goes on her phone and looks up a picture of morgan webb, and calls me drunk if I think she's ugly... note, i never called her ugly.
- I say in turn, she must be on her period fo saying some stupid **** like that
- She gets all :cry: and says that was uncalled for and that was a very sexist thing to say
- I tell her to ****ing deal with it. She started it and I finished it.
- my GF is now mad (it's her friend) that I called her on it, I tell her it's the principle of the matter.

Was I in the wrong?

-
=-

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't you think you overreacted a little bit?

there are thousand years old social conventions that prevent direct confrontations of women like this.

yes, you were wrong by context and methodology.

you could have put her down much more subtly and surreptitiously with a slightly better articulated remark

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Was I in the wrong?

-
=-
Yes, next time demand your GF give her a tampon /jk

Friend sounded like she wanted to just rag you out like a chump for the sake of it. No biggie you handled it well as far as I am concerned. Might suffer some blow back with friend *****ing you out to your GF at every chance if she is that kind of person.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did nothing but what she did. I wasn't drunk and she said it in a belittling tone, I called her on her BS. I don't take that ****.

She could have very well just kept her damn mouth shut and none of it would have happened.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this can only be harmful, I don't see any benefit in making a woman cry in a public forum like that.

By the way, Morgan Webb really doesn't belong in your analogy.

She's just too hot to be taken in your "track hot" category.

So, I guess, fundamentally she was right.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you over reacted. See thread below about opening car doors, lol.

It seems as if she just misunderstood you, and was bewildered that you thought Morgan Webb was ugly. There were much more gentlemanlier and tactful ways of correcting her mistaken impression. You flipped the switch on the poor girl, and she probably has no idea why.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the stupid ***** called me drunk trying to poke fun at me and you try to say she didn't know what she was doing? that **** knew damn well what she was doing. **** this feminist soft ****, treat others like you want to be treated. if you don't want people commenting that you might be on your period, don't go around belittling people calling them drunk when they don't agree with you. If my GF doesn't like it she can get on the ****ing goonie goo goo mobile with the ***** and they can both get the **** out.

I promise you this, she will think twice next time before belittling some guy.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
calling someone drunk (especially if there's alcohol in the setting) and bringing up a woman's period with an insult are two different things.

and why the heck do you post a thread with a lame question like "was in the wrong" if you think this caveman style social attitude is "hard" and "anti-feminist"...

?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
the stupid ***** called me drunk trying to poke fun at me and you try to say she didn't know what she was doing? that **** knew damn well what she was doing. **** this feminist soft ****, treat others like you want to be treated. if you don't want people commenting that you might be on your period, don't go around belittling people calling them drunk when they don't agree with you. If my GF doesn't like it she can get on the ****ing goonie goo goo mobile with the ***** and they can both get the **** out.

I promise you this, she will think twice next time before belittling some guy.
Someone has a little, weetle bit too much to drink! :whistle:

:whistle:

On a serious note, this goes to show how ugly you can be, BB. You have a god complex, where you get holier than thou on people... especially when they make you feel insecure or inferior, or correct you.

It is something that has been said to you many times here on the forum. You think your **** don't stink, but when someone tells you it does, you FLIP OUUUUUT.

Anyways, long story short... you are in the wrong here.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the prognosis doc. BTW there were no drinks, had just left the gym. She was looking for a laugh at my expense, no one was even talking to her. She was just trying to be cute and I called her on her ****.

Call it what you want, I really don't give a ****.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
this can only be harmful, I don't see any benefit in making a woman cry in a public forum like that.

By the way, Morgan Webb really doesn't belong in your analogy.

She's just too hot to be taken in your "track hot" category.

So, I guess, fundamentally she was right.
So it's ok for her to put BB down in a public forum?
Morgan webb is a long way from hot imo. Track hot is where she is at.
She was wrong on all accounts.
The only problem with what BB has done is that the friend will be in the GF ear.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my GF is not going anywhere, least of my concerns. If I told her I didn't want her around anymore she wouldn't be, but it's not that serious. She made a comment, I fired back, that's that. it's not a firing offense.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hithard said:
So it's ok for her to put BB down in a public forum?
Morgan webb is a long way from hot imo. Track hot is where she is at.
She was wrong on all accounts.
The only problem with what BB has done is that the friend will be in the GF ear.
It's not OK for her to put BB down. BB had a right to put her down, instead BB chose to exterminate her on his own expense.

There's a lot of ways one can immediately be deemed wrong in a technically won argument. One sure way is to overreact like this.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
There's a lot of ways one can immediately be deemed wrong in a technically won argument. One sure way is to overreact like this.
It's not a fu.cken debate it's a lesson. This one instance will shape future outcomes.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well let me ask you this. what the **** is so taboo about saying a woman is on her period? why is that so much worse than saying a guy is a whino. lol, funny thing is, there actually is a chance she was on hers, when there was no chance I was drunk after leaving directly from the gym.

I"m just hardcore, I call people on their ****. that was a very ****ty thing to do so I called her on it.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BB, I don't think she's right. I hate her. I hate her hypocrisy. and I hate the fact that she cried later to get attention.

But according my experience, you made more of a splash by your "period" remark and that clouded her disrespectful behavior.

Your point is NOT delivered because of this. If you are really intending to give a lesson; you should be more careful as to operate under the "socially unacceptable behavior" radar in people's minds.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's often said, treat women like children. SO next time get out your crayons and patiently draw her a picture. Call her a dumb azz instead of a bleeding crunt and then draw the picture of hotter BECAUSE she has common interests.

Basically, you spanked a baby with an ax.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hithard said:
It's not a fu.cken debate it's a lesson. This one instance will shape future outcomes.
This one instance will not shape any future outcomes, in fact, this instance will be another reinforcement in her biased rationalization of how "shallow" and "aggressive" men could get when they are insulted.

You seem to be relating to her destruction with a warm feeling, but if the real issue is really "her learning something out of this" , we both know that mission was not accomplished.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
This one instance will not shape any future outcomes, in fact, this instance will be another reinforcement in her biased rationalization of how "shallow" and "agressive" men could get when they are insulted.

You seem to be relating to her destruction with a warm feeling, but if the real issue is really "her learning something out of this" , we both know that mission was not accomplished.
It has nothing to do with wanting to see her get demolished - thanks for the little bit of judging there.

You wanting to supplicate to her feelings is why men have become so pussified over the last few years. It was a biatch comment, and he went in a tad hard. BB's frame is strong enough to blow it off and it was one instance in a line of callouts of bad behavior. Someone that doesn't follow his lifestyle wouldn't maintain something like this. And imo your not going to pi$$ around for fricken more time explaining why she is wrong. Jesus, get it over with and move on. And yes imo it is a negative lesson remembered. I doubt she would call him out again in public. Whether she holds it against him, who cares wtf she thinks.