" I hate drama. That's why pretty much all my friends are guys.."

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I was doing a number close on this girl at a grocery store last night, and during the conversation, this little gem came up: " I hate drama. That's why pretty much all my friends are guys." Now, I did get the email and number, but I can't make heads or tails of this!

This has to be ********! Maybe she doesn't feel threatened around a bunch of guys trying to kiss her azz??

Help. LOL.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing, most girls that I know are like that. They seem to be relationship-stable as all of my close friends have such girls for GFs.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just never had a girl tell me this openly. She just volunteered this info upfront and I didn't even comment. I just nodded. LOL.

I wish someone would help me with the hidden meaning (********).

milkncereal2

Don Juan
Reaction score
the girl i went out w/ the other day said the same thing. i think its kinda saying that she thinks u as a friend? but im not too sure

mogness

Don Juan
Reaction score
To aviod repeating what l-t just said, I'd have to say that I've seen many happy long-term relationships come out of girls who claim this of themselves, including one of my own. However, she may have trust issues, as mine did, so be on the lookout for that one. ******** translation? Well, sorry man, I can't help you there.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
since you mentioned that..

i had met a girl earlier this semester who has a bunch of guy friends and few girlfriends. she was complaining about how her gf takes forever when shopping w/her and being picky about stuff...blah blah and that's why she shops alone now...etc.

TheMachoMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really no ******** expert but I think that the second part means that you shouldn't read too much into that she gave you her number. She could've said it for her own comfort, that she needed to feel that it was no big deal for her.

I'm not sure about the first part. Could be that she meant that she's a drama girl with lots of AFC male friends, but I dunno. Find out! :)

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The moment you're trying to figure out what goes on in another person's head, you've gone too far.

If you needed more info, you should've followed up with a question or a statement:

What is it about the girls you don't like so much?

etc

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could mean two different things:

1) She feels more comfortable around men because other women don't like her. Why? Because alot of men like her. Why do men like her? Because she is atleast a flirt and, likely, alot more than that. Oh, and she wants you, just don't get jealous of her "hive" (she is a "Queen Bee").

2) Same as above, accept she doesn't want you; you will become another drone if you don't play your cards right.

As to if these types of women make good LTR material, that is subjective. This is a biased (all of my previous LTRs were with ladies who fit the mold of not having any or many girlfriends and alot of guys hanging around) and generalised statement, but what isn't? Go for a girl with friends of the same sex. It shows that they can form relationships that aren't based off of sexuality (since all male/female "friendships" start off with someone wanting the other person, and the feelings not being returned), which is important. It also displays stability (same friends for a long time) and loyalty.

Oh, and I agree w/ Ice Cold. Don't worry about which of the above two the original statement translates too. Trust me, she doesn't even know. Is there a meaning behind everything YOU say? Didn't think so.

I Have Risen

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Unless she's the "hot girl" of the group and all her friends are jealous, the fact that she encounters drama with all of her female friends is too coincidental. As in maybe she's the SOURCE of the drama. The guys she hangs out with, though, aren't affected by it because they're too busy kissing her ass.

I'd make sure she has 2 or 3 GOOD female friends...that at least is healthy. If she has that, I wouldn't worry.

If ALL her close friends are guys...then you may have a case on your hands.

rjherche

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with therisingson. Watch out for these types of girls.

I'm serious. Most girls I've run into with a majority of male friends hypocritically complain about drama while being a source of it themselves. They can't get along reasonably well with women, unlike most women. They are automatically abnormal and thus you need to be weary of them. Most of the psycho girls from my (and my friends') past were like that.

The Queen Bees often use their male friends for favors/emotion tampon. Most of them want to get in her pants, and thus will likely try to sabotage anything you have with her. One of the reasons why they have so many male friends is because they are not only attractive but pretty flirtatious, so they reel in guys with false hope. Eventually many will become one of her stooges.

Take note though that the problems take a while to show up. At first she seems cool because she can relate to guys better, at least on a friendship level. But when you get into a more serious relationship then problems start to arise.

Of course if you don't want a LTR then this much less of an issue.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rjherche
I agree with therisingson. Watch out for these types of girls.

I'm serious. Most girls I've run into with a majority of male friends hypocritically complain about drama while being a source of it themselves. They can't get along reasonably well with women, unlike most women. They are automatically abnormal and thus you need to be weary of them. Most of the psycho girls from my (and my friends') past were like that.

The Queen Bees often use their male friends for favors/emotion tampon. Most of them want to get in her pants, and thus will likely try to sabotage anything you have with her. One of the reasons why they have so many male friends is because they are not only attractive but pretty flirtatious, so they reel in guys with false hope. Eventually many will become one of her stooges.

Take note though that the problems take a while to show up. At first she seems cool because she can relate to guys better, at least on a friendship level. But when you get into a more serious relationship then problems start to arise.

Of course if you don't want a LTR then this much less of an issue.
I gotta agree with everything above. I knew girl like that. She was using guys for attention/choirs...she also was a tomboy type..but hot.
Women supose to have women friends..not guys. Just like men supose to have guy friends...not bunch of women.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware women who don't have female friends.

Big warning sign here. Either all her friends are drama queens or *she* is the drama queen and no one will be her friend. Shouldn't take too long to figure it out. Start asking about her career and relationships with her family - if both of those are unstable as well then you have your answer.

gatarado

Don Juan
Reaction score
my gf hangs around all guys and weve been in an ltr for 2 years. its changed a bit. i got alogn with her at first bc she could relate to me and the things that i do. but in terms of an ltr, its not that easy bc she doesnt act like a girl. dress up all pretty, act girly, cook food, sometimes pretty boring non dramatic. so what do you guys think?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with only male friends are wrong, period. Something is wrong. Just because they have a "boyfriend" in an LTR doesn't mean anything. War Pigs have boyfriend too! These attention hors have many AFCs to choose from! Of course the relationship is "stable" when the man is super AFC!

Stay away from these women unless you want to deal with a bunch of AFC "hangers-on" or become an AFC or "friendzone" yourself.

Why do you want a GF who is constantly with other men? Are you that desperate? You want a "manly" (non-girlish) GF? What's wrong with you guys? You are supposed to learn from this site!!

THis may be OK in high school or in college but if a woman of 25+ doesn't have a single female friend, TROUBLE!

Heed my warning!

DIetzcoi

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Women with only male friends are wrong, period. Something is wrong. Just because they have a "boyfriend" in an LTR doesn't mean anything. War Pigs have boyfriend too! These attention hors have many AFCs to choose from! Of course the relationship is "stable" when the man is super AFC!

Stay away from these women unless you want to deal with a bunch of AFC "hangers-on" or become an AFC or "friendzone" yourself.

Why do you want a GF who is constantly with other men? Are you that desperate? You want a "manly" (non-girlish) GF? What's wrong with you guys? You are supposed to learn from this site!!

THis may be OK in high school or in college but if a woman of 25+ doesn't have a single female friend, TROUBLE!

Heed my warning!

DIetzcoi

This really was the decision maker for me. The girl in question is in fact a HB9, but as someone on this board once said. "No amount of beauty is worth handing your balls over for." Not only would I be under her scrutiny, but the other guy's as well. I can hear it now: "you break her heart, I break-a ur face." No thanks.

I refuse to be a pawn in someone's chess game, or a stool pigeon. This girl can pretty much get any guy that she wants through her charm and looks, and she works this to her advantage.

I'm thinking about not even calling her back to set up a date after reading all this advice. It's just not worth it to be sucked into her little world.. then become a statistic myself. Oh, she might be okay for a ONS, but I'm not going to be a member of her AFC bootcamp.