Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i hate cheating GF

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
traffic said:
I would have thrown her ass out the door before she got the words "grow up" out of her mouth.

Then I'd kick the entire bands ass.:D

yeah she told me a few days after otherwise i prolly woulda freaked.
But yeah im not with her or anything now. I havent got backed togethor even though has begged me. I almost caved but i just gave her a cold silence.

I got to worry about more imporatant thigs right now like my school. when i was with her there was always some stupid ****'n problem to deal with and it was put on my shoulders. She lives a hectic life that i dont need.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante1a said:
I just returned from two years work on myself (learning to attract and succeed with women) and also learning how to be a man. There has been a major shift since then and I plan to post on this board about my experiences soon.

Thanks for this post, I found it very helpufl.

It is totally true.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kris Hansen said:
DJVladdy:
I'm going to suggest that the reason you believe men and women feel things differently is that they do feel things differently. I'm not going to justify your broad (and sexist) generalizations about which feelings with a response, but I will say that our emotional reactions to specific situations are always different. It isn't just along the male/female gender line, either; every single human being alive reacts to stimulus in different ways. Understanding that no single person will feel the exact same way about the exact same event will take you one step closer to full adaptability. You'll begin to expect the unexpected, because _all_ emot.....

This i also found really great,

yeah the sex started to suck so she wanted to get her thrills. I got comforatble, ntm i was worn out from work, school, and dealing with her and her stupid ****ing family of pigs that pull a guilt trip on you to help them and do things for them. I was lucky to get 5 hours sleep some nights cause there was alwasy stupid **** to deal iwth it

It feels like a huge lift has been taken of my chest.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens to the best of us. Regardless of how good you give it to her, if she has it in her mind that she wants to cheat, then she's going to cheat.

Things happen! One moment you'll think "it's no way in the world my girl (whom loves me) would cheat on me" then it happens. Everything around you comes to a stand still as if you were performing a monologue on stage in a theatrical play. The only thing that repeats it's self in your mind is that moment your whole world came crashing down. You don't know whether to cry or laugh it off.

You don't have any backup plans to get revenge with because you eliminated them due to the fidelity that you had in the relationship. Insecurities are running wild and you're willing to forgive her rather than being alone. Even though she cheated, somehow she finds a way to manipulate the situation and blame you for her actions.

After the argument, she leaves you alone for hours while you waist countless hours trying to reach her on her cell phone that goes straight to voicemail. After many unsuccessful attempts trying to reach her, you grab your keys and drive by places she frequent looking for her car. Her car is nowhere to be found so you either call her friends or even her family.

The whole time this is going on, the thought of her being with the guy she cheated with again, increases the heart-rate that pounds the inside wall of your chest as if you there wasn't anymore room in your chest cavity.

Once reality sinks in, the world that you once roamed is somehow different, from the way it looks, to the way it smells. The status of your relationship is a big question so you turn to the Internet guidance.

(For beginners) You google advice on how to save your relationship and you find sosuave. Your first thought is that this will never work, but something about it sit has you craving for more. You lurk and you lurk until you decide what the H3LL and join up. Once you become a member this site is what you make it.

I Digress :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You've been here for five years, it just goes to show that regardless of how many tips you've learned to how many girls you've laid and how much advice you've given to other people you can still get cheated on.

Cheating is like an STD, no one is immune to it.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lord... I can't read through the rest of this post. It's like a nightmare gone real... I feel for you.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fenderules said:
I bought her tickets to a show and here she ****s one of the band members while i am upstairs looking for her while the show is going on. Then i go warm up the car and she goes for seconds while im waiting 20 minutes for her
And you actually waited there for 20 mins like a good little chode? lol.

Fenderules said:
Then shes telling me i need to "grow up" and deal with it and have an open relationship because im imature
And then the poor b!tch not only has to take the lead as the man, she offers you pity sex?

I see no reason why she should be "hated" by you, sounds like you have a fair bit to learn.

Go get busy.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah fast forward now.

For women i seem to be doing a lot better now. I am not focused on working on just one. More like 10 right now that are around me. i am starting to see what it is to becoming an alpha male. I was at a party last night and i heard a few chicks talking about me in the distance. I pretended to not hear and they were saying things like "i would totally date that guy"

So that makes me feel much much better.

But anyway all is good. I cut all ties with the *****. My only problem is she might try vandelizing my car or something. She is mad becaue i took back an expensive gift for her b-day. It was a 175 Dollar festival ticket in germany. I bought it for her and she was too lazy to save up for the trip so i sold both of them on ebay for a total of $650 bucks.

But yeah She is pissed too cause im selling off a few other tickets that i had bought a while back and she has not paid me for them.

I told her i dont ****'n care and she can not bother with me.

she has a new BF now, so he can deal with this.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fenderules said:
yeah fast forward now.

For women i seem to be doing a lot better now. I am not focused on working on just one. More like 10 right now that are around me. i am starting to see what it is to becoming an alpha male. I was at a party last night and i heard a few chicks talking about me in the distance. I pretended to not hear and they were saying things like "i would totally date that guy"

So that makes me feel much much better.

But anyway all is good. I cut all ties with the *****. My only problem is she might try vandelizing my car or something. She is mad becaue i took back an expensive gift for her b-day. It was a 175 Dollar festival ticket in germany. I bought it for her and she was too lazy to save up for the trip so i sold both of them on ebay for a total of $650 bucks.

But yeah She is pissed too cause im selling off a few other tickets that i had bought a while back and she has not paid me for them.

I told her i dont ****'n care and she can not bother with me.

she has a new BF now, so he can deal with this.
Good for you man.

I would have done the same thing. Can't believe that she is pissed off about you selling the tickets :crackup:

comic_relief