Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I had the most fanicating convesation with a chick today

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I would fix your photo stream. Delete some things know what I mean.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my photo stream has been like it is for the last 3-4 years. i can count on one hand the amount of times I've used it in the last 2-3 years. the problem isn't my stream the problem are the guys on this forum with so little a life that they go through every picture of my photo stream trying to find out any inkling of info they can about me.

i shouldn't HAVE to hide my photo stream on this forum. it's a bunch of guys talking about macking broads. this place has turned into AMOG central.

then those same dudes that are going through bottles of freaking lotion looking at pictures of friends and clients you have in your photostream are the same guys who then turn around and want to give you a 5 page post on why women are bringing down society.

for a bunch of guys that sit around and talk about the decay of the feminine, how we need to bring masculinity back into mainstream, you are making women's cases for you some of you. some of you are freaking pitiful. Not all of you. but some of you. A guy should be able to come to a forum full of MEN and be open about what's going on in his life with other MEN without having to worry about MEN stooping through his life or trying to figure out if he posts on other forums or trying to jacking off to his pictures on photostreams lol or holding personal vendettas to the point where they are stooping through photos contacting people in the pictures to find out info about the dude posting or trying to AMOG the OP. That's what biches do.

but then again, we aren't all men now are we.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Wasn't is one guy who did this?
One guy contacted his friend, but others were going through his pictures and making comments/giving advice about them.

BB, I do think you have left yourself a little more open to this kind of thing than I would be comfortable with. But that's one thing I like about your posts, you're talking about real world experiences. I build higher walls around me, I'm a more private person. There's pros and cons to each.

This is perhaps silly, but I'm curious as to why you hang out at Starbucks and work, as opposed to picking up a coffee and going to the office or whatever? Maybe it's an LA type thing.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because i work out of the house and sometimes i just need to be around people not my wife and my son lol

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chick is actually sitting here with me right now as i type this in starbucks. we are going through pictures and stuff she's showing me pictures of her borther and stuff and we came across my ex gf's twitter account and i wish to god someone here would not have done what they did because this **** is golden lol. i really want to share it. this girl cheated on me 10-11 years ago and now she's on twitter talking about how she can't find a good man and who she wishes all men would be loyal, etc.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The story is just as good without the pictures.

I know what you mean about needing to get out of the house. For those of you who haven't experienced it, working too much in isolation can drive you completely mad.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah about 2 times a week i have to get out the house. when it's nice outside, usually int he spring /summer i work on the patio as well. everyone hears work from home and it sounds nice but it can be madening not having the human interaction with others.

just the girls whole facebook account i haven't seen her in 5 years we were just showing each other our ex's and i ran across her twitter account. it's freaking golden. she is the stereotypical CCer who is now trying to have men take her seriously and well. they aren't. then the same chick wonders why men in their 30's are dating young women and **** like that and talking down to the men you once screwed over.

the only thing is, like the chick that's here she's a good girl and isn't like that and it gives girls like her a bad name. but ****, what can you do. that's life.