Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I had sex with three girls at once.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
caught the lie on this troll:

"One chick was on top of me f*cking me while the other girl was sitting on my face and my friend was kissing me."

so how do you kiss the other chick when you have one of the girls sitting on your face?

lol dumb ass
A girl can kiss you anywhere. Doesn't have to be on the face. I believe him.

To the OP: Nothing you can do but get tested my friend. Remember to always use a condom though.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Young_gun73 said:
.......because we were talking on phone today. I left my watch at her house and she casually mentioned it. I GOT PISSED. She told me to relax because if she had a serious outbreak of herpes then she wouldnt have kissed her either so she says "Its all good." She said it was in a doormant phase.
Young_gun73 said:
.......because we were texting today. I left my watch at her house and she casually mentioned she had herpes in the past. I GOT PISSED. She told me to relax because if she had a serious outbreak of herpes then she wouldnt have kissed her either so she says "Its all good." She said it was in a dormant phase.
Young_gun meant to click Edit, but he clicked Reply instead when he was changing his story.
You don't write "we were talking on phone" by mistake, if you meant to say you were texting. So that's a dead giveaway.

Pierce said:
A girl can kiss you anywhere. Doesn't have to be on the face. I believe him.
If he had meant to say that she kissed him somewhere else, he would have said so. You don't write "she was kissing me" if you mean it wasn't on the mouth. So like others have pointed out, that's a dead giveaway too. Plus, what kind of women would wait for a guy to give them oral sex in turn? The second and third women would be disgusted to have his tongue touch them, knowing where it has been.

I can't believe there are those who actually believe this story. If a guy wants to ask about herpes, he asks about herpes. Or to make things easier for himself, he looks it up in Google. Why would you ask about it in a guys-only forum when you can just look it up? Trollish.

Young_gun73

Don Juan
Reaction score
BORKNAGER,

I dont plan on clicking on your link. Why would you want to send me a link? I dont care about that.

You guys havent answered my question.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in no way jealous, because I know this story isn't true. how?
I'm not even going to bother considering his rhetoric because who knows whether that's true or not.

but it's pretty obvious that if he was worried about herpes, he wouldn't bother writing the story.

so either he's not worried about herpes, or the story didn't happen. I wonder which it is...

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar said:
Dude if you're for real, click this link man, it's dedicated to the true pick-up artists like ourselves. The sound is kinda quiet so you'll have to turn your volume up, it's a pretty good video!

True pick-up
This RickRoll is epic it crashed my browser. Good job.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young_gun73 said:
BORKNAGER,

I dont plan on clicking on your link. Why would you want to send me a link? I dont care about that.

You guys havent answered my question.
If this story is true, then I'm afraid you're f***ed. Herpes doesn't leave you for life.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
This RickRoll is epic it crashed my browser. Good job.
These links are a big factor in why I avoid url's with /lol/ like that link had. Which is why I avoided it.

@OP: The internet says: "Pics or it didn't happen."